City of Dearborn, Michigan pays $100,...

City of Dearborn, Michigan pays $100,000 in lawsuit by evangelists

There are 2 comments on the Michigan Radio story from Mar 1, 2012, titled City of Dearborn, Michigan pays $100,000 in lawsuit by evangelists. In it, Michigan Radio reports that:

The city of Dearborn has paid $100,000 in legal fees to attorneys for a Christian evangelist whose free-speech rights were violated at a popular Arab-American street festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Michigan Radio.

Patriotic Girl

Braddock, PA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
It's about time that this country returns to it's roots..I watched this video and it looked to me to be very slanted to the muslims..Even the police were threatening and seemed to be muslims..It is time to send these people back to the area that all other muslims are so they can be around their own kind!!!!
jack n hoff

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2012
dearborn is the largest muslim population in the world outside of the middle east, its no secret around here why that man was arrested. its garbage, but when you get thousands of muslims causing problems outside in the streets something must be done about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) 12 hr watching livonia 127
Corruption in Taylor Mi. Tue ray 25
Brian johnson (Sep '13) May 3 aunt looking for ... 4
looking for my nephew May 3 aunt looking for ... 1
News Keith Appling -- Strip Club Gangsta May 2 kev 1
gay girl named MP Apr 26 cloudz 1
does anyone know leonard todek (May '09) Apr 23 Linda Linda 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dearborn Mortgages