tough world

Dearborn, MI

#1 Dec 19, 2011

BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING

THEFTS FROM AUTO IN THE 25000 BLOCK OF RAMEY, 500 BLOCK OF NORBORNE, 4600 BLOCK OF FLEMING, AND THE 4100 BLOCK OF CLIPPERT -- BRIEFCASES, TOOLS, AND COMPUTERS TAKEN

HOME INVASION AT AN APARTMENT IN THE 6100 BLOCK OF EVERGREEN -- OFFENDERS FORCED OPEN THE COMMON ENTRY THEN FORCED OPEN THE APARTMENT DOOR ATKING A LAPTOP AND JEWELRY -- THESE ARE OCCURRING DURING THE DAY

MORE THEFTS OF PACKAGES DELIVERED BY UPS TRUCKS -- IN THE 6100 BLOCK OF PLAINFIELD, 2 UNKNOWN MALES IN A BLACK LINCOLN TOOK A DELIVERY FROM THE FRONT PORCH AT 240 PM -- THE LAST THEFT WAS FROM THE 7400 BLOCK OF CHARLESWORTH

BUSINESS ALERT

ARMED ROBBERIES AT SKIN DEEP TANNING 25411 WARREN, SHELL GAS 5624 N TELEGRAPH, AND BLOCKBUSTER 4001 S TELEGRAPH -- THE TANNING SALON AND SHELL HAD 2 BLACK MALE OFFENDERS WITH MASKS ENTER THE STORE 1 WAS ARMED WITH A DARK HANDGUN -- IN BOTH INCIDENTS THE OFFENDERS FLED ON FOOT -- IN THE BLOCKBUSTER ROBBERY THE OFFE
Tony

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Dec 21, 2011
tough world wrote:
BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING
THEFTS FROM AUTO IN THE 25000 BLOCK OF RAMEY, 500 BLOCK OF NORBORNE, 4600 BLOCK OF FLEMING, AND THE 4100 BLOCK OF CLIPPERT -- BRIEFCASES, TOOLS, AND COMPUTERS TAKEN
HOME INVASION AT AN APARTMENT IN THE 6100 BLOCK OF EVERGREEN -- OFFENDERS FORCED OPEN THE COMMON ENTRY THEN FORCED OPEN THE APARTMENT DOOR ATKING A LAPTOP AND JEWELRY -- THESE ARE OCCURRING DURING THE DAY
MORE THEFTS OF PACKAGES DELIVERED BY UPS TRUCKS -- IN THE 6100 BLOCK OF PLAINFIELD, 2 UNKNOWN MALES IN A BLACK LINCOLN TOOK A DELIVERY FROM THE FRONT PORCH AT 240 PM -- THE LAST THEFT WAS FROM THE 7400 BLOCK OF CHARLESWORTH
BUSINESS ALERT
ARMED ROBBERIES AT SKIN DEEP TANNING 25411 WARREN, SHELL GAS 5624 N TELEGRAPH, AND BLOCKBUSTER 4001 S TELEGRAPH -- THE TANNING SALON AND SHELL HAD 2 BLACK MALE OFFENDERS WITH MASKS ENTER THE STORE 1 WAS ARMED WITH A DARK HANDGUN -- IN BOTH INCIDENTS THE OFFENDERS FLED ON FOOT -- IN THE BLOCKBUSTER ROBBERY THE OFFE
People can check the crime stats for most areas and decide for themselves. Your list of crimes does not give the time span, which is important to judge the safety level. However in some places, those crimes rarely exist.

Overall, you are completely correct to point out the crime situation in Dearborn Heights. I am familiar with the city and the locations you cited. Dearborn Heights borders on Detroit. The spillover crime is quite evident. The Heights police are strict and it still can be a crime while DWB. But the numbers crossing over from Detroit have overcome the tenacity and numbers of police there. It's not safe to walk around generally. Eventually the city will be very similar to Detroit.
Rob

Ashburn, VA

#3 Dec 23, 2011
Topix is not the place to discuss local crime news. Its a positive upbeat propaghnda tool, that deletes details of criminal activity involving talmudic offensives. Soon they will have a cover page of a met-art template highlighting only positive things about the chokehold they have on the media
Smell the reality

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2011
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
People can check the crime stats for most areas and decide for themselves. Your list of crimes does not give the time span, which is important to judge the safety level. However in some places, those crimes rarely exist.
Overall, you are completely correct to point out the crime situation in Dearborn Heights. I am familiar with the city and the locations you cited. Dearborn Heights borders on Detroit. The spillover crime is quite evident. The Heights police are strict and it still can be a crime while DWB. But the numbers crossing over from Detroit have overcome the tenacity and numbers of police there. It's not safe to walk around generally. Eventually the city will be very similar to Detroit.
Asserting that crime only comes from the city of Detroit,is sooooooo stupid.Yes STUPID!
Gangs have roamed THE Heights since the late 80s.
Tony

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Dec 25, 2011
Smell the reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Asserting that crime only comes from the city of Detroit,is sooooooo stupid.Yes STUPID!
Gangs have roamed THE Heights since the late 80s.
Nobody said "only Detroit." The numbers speak for themselves. Crime in Dearborn Heights is much worse than in the 80's and the demographic of the perpetrator is also different.
Brandon

Dearborn Heights, MI

#6 Feb 13, 2012
Dearborn heights is clearly not even close to being bad as detroit...its not a run down place either.it is fairly managed right and a safe environment i believe.now how ever there are unsafe parts when u hit Michigan ave but other than that you can walk around and not be worried about getting mugged or beat up.hah
adam

Dearborn, MI

#7 Sep 26, 2012
http://www.pressandguide.com/articles/2012/09...

just see this link

I am the person who was car jacked at the blockbuster on the sept, 23rd at 9:30 pm after calling the police and talking to the investigator they havenít found any leads or suspects, I worked for the department of defense for 2 years for The United states army I put my life on the line for 3 years I worked for investigators and many powerful people, after 3 years I saved enough money to buy my dream car and it was the Mercedes cls500 I am only 23 years old and bought my own house so after serving the united states of America I come back home to Dearborn where all my family lives, so I rented a couple of movies and games from blockbuster and wanted to return them on sept, 23rd as soon as I parked my car and as soon as I opened my door to my car a young black 18 year old approached me and aimed his pistol right on my chest, I had no choice the only time a person is vulnerable is when your hands are empty and the other person has a gun, so he took my keys and got into the car and a second black person entered the passenger seat so two black people took away all my hard work in seconds I give all my respect and honor to only Dearborn police but I was surprised to see that Dearborn heights put no effort in this case specially the investigator, I want everyone to see how Dearborn heights has no power to criminals and criminals are stronger then Dearborn heights police meaning smarter and they act faster, if the Dearborn heights put more effort and really wanted to do their jobs then maybe they could of done better, this country say they are in crisis meaning more crime so put more police, we need to clean out Detroit we need more police out on those streets and we need police that know how to do their jobs meaning as soon as police hear auto theft close the Detroit border hold down the border between Detroit and Dearborn or Dearborn heights and anywhere else cause as soon as any car goes into Detroit its gone there no such thing as cops in Detroit because they are more corrupt then the criminals. I hope this really means allot to people because I was close to death I want everyone to send this message to everyone you see hopefully the police can read this and maybe care and maybe think about doing their job or maybe they will just laugh at this we shall see because no one wants to do someone else "JOB"
AshyBear

Toledo, OH

#8 Sep 27, 2012
I live here and really Dearborn Heights is safe. It just depends how you act, what you do, and how you dress. I've lived here since I was 3 and really if you keep to yourself and don't get into other people's buisness you'll be fine. Also, I advise you don't get any fancy car because that could mean several different things here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blinds Between the Glass Manufacturer: Royal Te... Thu ray 1
News Inkster Cop Who Beat Floyd Dent In Traffic Stop... Thu watching livonia 5
News Interview With the Designers Behind the 2016 Fo... Apr 21 tom wingo 3
Ahmad Altimimi (Mar '06) Apr 19 One God 139
New to this site Apr 16 Vickie 0418 1
Looking for a male Beagle to breed w/ my Beagle (Aug '12) Apr 16 KatVJo 13
Dearborn Heights Biggby Apr 16 muslim1969 1
More from around the web

Dearborn Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE