dearborn heights police dropped the b...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eddie

United States

#49 Apr 1, 2009
Jason Dearborn Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this. You can read, cant you? This is what I wrote.
Got wrote up for being parked on the street on a snow emergency. I beat that in court as well because it was several hours after they plowed and nothing was ever posted on the news. The real reason why he wrote the ticket was because I gave him a dirty look after I drove by him in the car that was wrote up. He was parked in the middle of the street watching some service people cut down tree limbs. I had to practically pull up on the curb to get around him because the pig would not move. He actually waited unto I got into the house before he wrote me up!
i bet you scott keller or paul erickson who gave you the ticket. they are a** holes who think that they can run the city. they missed up with me and i'll make sure they will be working at mcdonalds in couple month. racist idiots and treat people like shit
eddie

United States

#50 Apr 1, 2009
Anon wrote:
you people are so crazy, that is what is wrong with this country. They would not be able to meet their quota if people were not speeding or running red lights. There is no such thing as a speed trap!!! People need to take responsiblity for their actions. If you are speeding you get a ticket, end of story. No excuses and no buts!
it seems that you are the crazy one anon , i hear the complaints daily , dont take me wrong 80% of the officers are good but scott keller and paul erickson are giving the department a bad image, once we get rid of em then everyone is happy
Poor Police Service

Rockwood, MI

#51 Apr 6, 2009
I moved to Dearborn Heights a few years ago thinking it would be safer than most communities. I am very pro police, but reading stories like this I had to share my own experiences with the police force in this city. I observed a man climbing through a window of a residential home. I phoned the DBN HTS police told them my address and stated the person was directly behind my home. The dispatcher asked me if I had the direct address of the home I was calling about. I said again, no but it is directly behind my address. She was not going to send a police car to investigate. I finally said "Hey, I've done my part as a citizen, if you chose to let someone get their home broken into, I guess it is on you" You know where to send the car". I'm not sure if anyone ever showed up.
Then a home in our neighborhood had new owners move in. I saw them smoking a crack pipe, and having sex right in the driveway while in their car. I phoned the police, and no one showed up. The next day I had empty crack packets on my lawn from the night before.
I hate to say it but I had better police service when living elsewhere. Dearborn Heights PPD is very disappointing.
vin

Royal Oak, MI

#52 May 18, 2009
how about this one. dh gives me ordinance tickets for my grass being 7 inches long when my next door neighbor has a jungle in his back yard and the crack head on my block steals thousands of dollars of tools out of my van and they shrug their shoulders but when i make the effort to repo my tools they come and arrest me.
Anon

United States

#53 May 19, 2009
vin wrote:
how about this one. dh gives me ordinance tickets for my grass being 7 inches long when my next door neighbor has a jungle in his back yard and the crack head on my block steals thousands of dollars of tools out of my van and they shrug their shoulders but when i make the effort to repo my tools they come and arrest me.
First CUT your grass!, and worry about yourself first. you do not know what happened to the nighbor, maybe he got a ticket also. Second, when you tried to repo your tools? you mean when you tried to steal them back. You should have been arrested. You are not above the law. If they were yours and they really were stolen then you should let the police handle it.
Annapolis

Taylor, MI

#54 Nov 4, 2009
The DH Police watched me pull up with a trailor and take my 3 yearold in the house (he had to go to the bathroom) in the time it took me to go inside and undo his pants the cop had drove by, wrote down my license plate number and 2 days later I got a ticket in the mail for parking a trailor on the street. THE CAR WASNT EVEN SHUT OFF!!
dearborn hts officer

United States

#55 Nov 9, 2009
i have to admitt that one of our officers scott keller had messed up sooo much and got the whole department in trouble. he was sued twice and the city paid more than 150 thousand dollars ( google isovski vs keller ) . we gotta get rid of this retard . studid A## and boldie paul erickson too .
mark

United States

#56 Nov 11, 2009
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
First CUT your grass!, and worry about yourself first. you do not know what happened to the nighbor, maybe he got a ticket also. Second, when you tried to repo your tools? you mean when you tried to steal them back. You should have been arrested. You are not above the law. If they were yours and they really were stolen then you should let the police handle it.
shut your mouth because you work in the department and i know who you are dump ass
Anon

United States

#57 Feb 19, 2010
mark wrote:
<quoted text>
shut your mouth because you work in the department and i know who you are dump ass
Yeah who am I?
Lenny Brisco

Royal Oak, MI

#58 Feb 22, 2010
Most of the things you turds complain about are rediculous. Im sure there are a couple of asses that work for DHPD but its like that every where. These guys arent out writing tickets for thier health. The cities have the police work overtime 2 write extra tickets. The cities need the extra money because the state has cut back funding for local governments. Anyone who is getting these tickets are still breaking traffic laws. Your just getting caught cause they have cops out there just looking for that stuff. If you didnt drive like a turd you wouldnt get a ticket. Its understandable that your upset, no one likes getting a ticket. But unless you wanna pay higher taxes dont drive like a turd
Leroy

Royal Oak, MI

#59 Feb 25, 2010
Scr#@ the DHPD pigs!!!! They locked me up last week when the neighbors called the cops on me for smokin a joint and having a couple beer with my son on his birthday. They were rude and physically abuvsive. What is this world cummin 2 when you can share a joint & a couple brews with yo son on his 12th birthday. One thing is for sure those pigs ever disrespect me on my own property like that again it wont be pretty!!!!!
Henry

Evansville, IN

#60 Jul 27, 2011
The DH Police are not doing their jobs. Heads need to role. I won't bother you with our sob story but seems that home invasion, burglary is like petty theft to them. I'd like to see what they would do if this happen to their own home. It is obvious they don't work together. And it definitely appears there is some corruption involved.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#61 Aug 8, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah who am I?
Grow up or get off the Forum!!!
AJ Brooks

New Carlisle, IN

#62 May 29, 2012
dearborn hts officer wrote:
i have to admitt that one of our officers scott keller had messed up sooo much and got the whole department in trouble. he was sued twice and the city paid more than 150 thousand dollars ( google isovski vs keller ). we gotta get rid of this retard . studid A## and boldie paul erickson too .
I find it completely amusing that you can't use your real name "dearborn hts officer". You have so much to say about who needs to go, then step up and say something. If these officers are really giving the department a bad image or doing something illegal isn't it your duty to step up???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ak steel contract negotianons Wed did they 3
News Ford to export next Focus from China to US in 2... Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 1
is dearborn heights safe ?? (Dec '11) Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 14
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Jun 18 Here boy 1,122
News U.S. reps respond to anti-Sharia law marches in... Jun 17 Big Al 86
Cancerous Islam Jun 16 range rover 3
Muslims ( LAKE OF FIRE ) FOREVER Jun 16 burkah bentit 5

Dearborn Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance