Are Dearborn Heights Police Predjudice

Are Dearborn Heights Police Predjudice

Posted in the Dearborn Heights Forum

Deb B

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2011
I really wonder are they, just so happens 9am in the morning, a friend of mine was pulled over for what the cop states he ran a red light. I dont think so. It was yellow, he was mid intersection, so as a saftety precaution, he speed up instead of abruptly stopping. I was in the car, and my grandaughter also.
But really did he stop us because we were DRIVING WHILE BLACK.
My friend is a safe driver, no criminal offenses, and has been a resident of Dearborn for 5 years.
The whole day was ruined. They took him down to the station in handcuffs, stating there were warrants for his arrest. We were on our way home from having breakfast on Telegraph. Like I said above, DRIVING WHILE BLACK
Figure it out. Very angry black woman.
Somebody

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2011
I don't think they are , cause I'm white n they pulled me over a few times , but livonia might b cause they pulled me over n had the dog sniff out the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dearborn Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ak steel contract negotianons Wed did they 3
News Ford to export next Focus from China to US in 2... Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 1
is dearborn heights safe ?? (Dec '11) Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 14
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Jun 18 Here boy 1,122
News U.S. reps respond to anti-Sharia law marches in... Jun 17 Big Al 86
Cancerous Islam Jun 16 range rover 3
Muslims ( LAKE OF FIRE ) FOREVER Jun 16 burkah bentit 5

Dearborn Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance