Next Last
wow

Fairport, NY

#21 Nov 24, 2010
Gary Lonczak sucks!!!
Pissed Patron

Jamesville, NY

#22 Nov 1, 2011
I am so sick of listening to Mama put down her employees!! Just be careful guys when you go in this woman likes to lie about everyone. From now on I am staying away from her there is too much drama and I am sick of hearing about her health if she is that bad quit!! Would like to say how good the bartenders are though they do not let this woman ruin their moods and how they treat the patrons!!
jeff

Rome, NY

#23 Nov 2, 2011
can you still buy limburger cheese there
Knowitall

Whitesboro, NY

#24 Dec 19, 2011
I hear they have good wings there, anybody have them before? Looking for a change of pace from the usual Varick Street scene...
bertha eilers aka mama

Mexico, NY

#25 Feb 26, 2012
true wrote:
I used to go all the time and still do, but under the old management you never knew what the night would bring. The old manager (they call her mama) used to either be in a good mood or a crazy person. I have seen her hit people, throw things at people and kick people out. Thank god she is no longer at the hotel, Im not sure what happened to her but all I know is now you can go in there and not have to worry. You can just sit back, relax and have a good time. The bartenders that are on now need to take less cigarette breaks but other than than they are good tempered and fun.
hey i dont know if you will see this or not. but i truly want to apologize for what you went thru coming to the hotel. i am mama and i really was having some serious medical problems that they finally have under control. so even though i am back in charge i am never down there. i hope you will come back and visit sometime. the new management you speak of is my son. so in alot of ways we are alike. some of what he did was wrong but all good a compromise has been made. would love to see you and your friends again so you can say what a good time you had with mama in charge. again i am very sorry.
bertha eilers aka mama

Mexico, NY

#26 Feb 26, 2012
the manager wrote:
ok well i figured maybe it was time for me to maybe say a few words here so i hope ya'll dont mind. first and fore most, i wanna thank everyone for your continued support here. i couldnt do the job without all your love and understandin so i thank you all. during the transition from the old guard to the new we have hit a few rough spots but i hope that we have all those ironed out now and have moved on to bigger and better things. as for the staffing concern i wouldnt worry about it, we are all suppose to be professionals and anyone startin personal drama will not be a member of the staff here for long. above all this is a bar and as such i strive to make sure that it is clean,safe,and fun for all you come to play here. i will always have a listening ear to people with legit ideas to make it a better place to come, and any legit concerns will be addressed. above all else though i want this to be a comfortable, small, personable place where you all continue to look forward to comin to and feel at home enough to be yourselves. and as for the raggy girlfriend person comments like that are not really nessacery. my personal life is not of your concern and i do not appreciate you speakin on it. thanks for the love but lets keep it cool. so again thank you to all of you that have shown love and support, to all of the best wishes and good luck wishes. i will do my best to always give all of you the respect you deserve, a place to come and be safe and yourselves and above all the best damn party spot in the world. so as always
COME AND GET YOUR PARTY ON !!!!!!!!!!
Chuck
thanks for defending your gf and not your mom. means alot to me.love ya
bertha eilers aka mama

Mexico, NY

#27 Feb 26, 2012
Pissed Patron wrote:
I am so sick of listening to Mama put down her employees!! Just be careful guys when you go in this woman likes to lie about everyone. From now on I am staying away from her there is too much drama and I am sick of hearing about her health if she is that bad quit!! Would like to say how good the bartenders are though they do not let this woman ruin their moods and how they treat the patrons!!
really...i dont know who you are but would love to. yes my bartenders are great and if you heard about my health you asked. i dont offer unless asked. and alot of my health is better. so quit you say well lets quit this hiding and come forth and talk to me. if i am putting down my bartenders then maybe you should let them know so they can talk to me..well so much for you knowing any truth. my health is not of quitting necessity as it is being dealt with. hope you stop by again and let me know how it goes cuz i havent been down there at all in along time. and when i was it was asked that i come down. so whatever with your lies.
bertha eilers aka mama

Mexico, NY

#28 Feb 26, 2012
Knowitall wrote:
I hear they have good wings there, anybody have them before? Looking for a change of pace from the usual Varick Street scene...
thanks for inquiring. i have been told by lots of patrons we have the best. so please come see for yourself. our wing night is monday and they are 35 cents. also mens night. so bogo for men.
bertha eilers aka mama

Mexico, NY

#29 Feb 26, 2012
Good Time wrote:
Just wanna say GROW UP! You should be 21 to drink there anyways so act it. <quoted text>
wanna thank you for sticking up here. but your right. bringing drama and being underage is an issue and should be. but the bartenders have to pay their own fine if they get caught so have eased up alot. thanks and i hope you all stop by.
bertha eilers aka mama

Mexico, NY

#30 Feb 26, 2012
Pissed Patron wrote:
first off i do not know who i was putting down when you were hear. but i was never alone putting anyone down. and i think maybe you havent been hear in 2 or better years. i have never been more proud of my staff then i have been in years. i am very proud of how they follow the rules that my boss al has me push. we have an owner that tells me what i have to allow and unallow. so i am not sure of who you are but if you heard about my health someone asked. i dont offer my health issues without being asked. and as for quitting why?? they are being fixed. like i said a couple years makes a difference so grow up and stop in. face to face conversations get alot settled. and mature adults dont have to go to places like this to run their mouth. they go to the source. as for lying....well i will tell you that are full of bs cuz i dont lie for anything, anyone ever. i cost my boss money for being honest. so go seek someone else to accuse. if i have ever lied to anyone i want them to come to me. cuz i have never in my life lied and will not now. so i owe ya a few drinks if you can prove i did and if you got enough balls to come talk face to face.
mama

Mexico, NY

#31 Mar 2, 2012
well all i see all the bs talkers stop posting. probably stopped coming in to. that is all good. they have no idea the negative impact their bs had on mama or her son chuck. so keep talking.
anyway want to let all know tonight is free jukebox at the hotel and on mondays we have mens night.and thurs ladies night. its bogo for both. and then on tues we $1.75 cans all day. so lots of fun and save lots of money as well. come on down and see the new ladies room and the painting that has been done. alot of positive to talk about now so come check us out. mention this blog and get a free drink. love ya all.
Lubey

Fulton, NY

#32 Jul 27, 2012
I <3 ya Chuck~N~Kerri and as for Mama U have Always been nice to me :) I'm glad u r back n i will be over soon
Lubey

Fulton, NY

#33 Jul 30, 2012
Lubey wrote:
I <3 ya Chuck~N~Kerri and as for Mama U have Always been nice to me :) I'm glad u r back n i will be over soon
just realized the date march 2012 lol "nevermind" all new managment now lol
Night Out

Oriskany Falls, NY

#34 Oct 5, 2012
Wonderful Friday night Fish Fry!!
traveler

Cincinnatus, NY

#35 Dec 7, 2012
people should go there now.Andy is awesome
HaHa

Tempe, AZ

#36 Dec 7, 2012
Hey Lubey, By any chance are you Dawn Lubey ??

If yes, You were a great f*ck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deansboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deadbeat mom teaching at Whitesboro highschool (Feb '13) 15 hr EmoNemo 9
Schoen and Harmon vote against there own budget 18 hr lol 2
Lutherancare 19 hr Big Decision 1
The PropertyTaxes - YIKES!! Wed gogmib 3
Henderson and Blake for wboro school board Wed Definitely 3
LutheranCare Wed Check it 1
Brittany Galeski Apr 26 rat 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deansboro Mortgages