China Buffet across from K-Mart

China Buffet across from K-Mart

Posted in the Deansboro Forum

Since: Feb 09

Ilion, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2009
About 2 years ago my husband ate the egg drop soup there and got salmonella poisoning. Just wondering if anyone else had the same ailment, just to try and get proof. That soup cost us a $2200 hospital bill and they should have to pay it for their negligence.
Run em out of town

Syracuse, NY

#2 May 23, 2009
Moma4Sage wrote:
About 2 years ago my husband ate the egg drop soup there and got salmonella poisoning. Just wondering if anyone else had the same ailment, just to try and get proof. That soup cost us a $2200 hospital bill and they should have to pay it for their negligence.
You went to the hospital right afterwards? Did you tell the hospital where he ate? They would be VERY interested to know where he ate.

A complaint to the FDA would prompt an investigation, and they would crawl up their commie ass with a microscope. Any hint of ANY contamination on ANYthing would create probable cause.

THEN you file a lawsuit for damages.
ouch

Manlius, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2009
I posted a thread in the Utica forum about this place. Stay far, far away from these dirtbags. My girlfriend was there when a guy bit into a cockroach and the little lady at the counter was trying to chase him down for payment yelling "you must pay" while the poor guy stormed towards the door. Finally he turned to her and told her "F-you I just bit into a damn cockroach" and walked out. I also had a bad experience there (before my GF told me her nightmare) when I was there I saw a roach that was as big as a egg crawling up the dining room wall. If there are roaches in the dining room I can only imagine the kitchen quantity.
charmed68

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 12, 2009
ouch wrote:
I posted a thread in the Utica forum about this place. Stay far, far away from these dirtbags. My girlfriend was there when a guy bit into a cockroach and the little lady at the counter was trying to chase him down for payment yelling "you must pay" while the poor guy stormed towards the door. Finally he turned to her and told her "F-you I just bit into a damn cockroach" and walked out. I also had a bad experience there (before my GF told me her nightmare) when I was there I saw a roach that was as big as a egg crawling up the dining room wall. If there are roaches in the dining room I can only imagine the kitchen quantity.
Why did'nt you step on the thing , then show the owner's , so they can't deny anything, and also make sure other people saw the squashed remains , so you have witnesses ?
hello

Cicero, NY

#5 Feb 10, 2010
did anyone hear about them shutting the place down recently because they were serving dog?
MAMA

Mission, KS

#6 Feb 19, 2010
yuk
Hey Wow

Ilion, NY

#7 May 4, 2013
Why is this place closed down?
It was called "China Buffet".
Mick

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 4, 2013
Its over, its closed, closse this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deansboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What cha getting at? 29 min Realduff 1
News Madonna plays surprise concert in park for Hill... 1 hr PoliciaFederal 36
Tenney Wed Really 1
Where to pass inspection with new tint law Feb 19 Curiouslyny 1
Galleria Cafe (Dec '12) Feb 19 Bill 2
White St trash (Jul '16) Feb 17 Holly 2
Marijuana epidemic Feb 17 Holly 1

Deansboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deansboro Mortgages