voting

London, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
anyone voting for ward this election?
County judge

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Vote. For me Christopher Yonts I will work the hole county not just whitesburg. I will take care of the citizens first tourist can wait " If u put on a show or not" letcher county is right the people are right I will listen to u no matter how hard it may be I to know how things are done now we are going backwards instead of forward an I think it's time to change for the better so vote for me an I will treat ever one equal no matter what
CHRIS YONTS

Wheelwright, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Yes we need a new county judge & magistrate they won't work on millcreek they won't fix the roads they won't get their trees out of the creek bed they won't run water our way they won't do nothing for are area it's time to move on its a shame that I have to go to whitesburg just to fill my on jugs so the folks on millcreek have some decent water an they will let me get water an charge me for ever jug that I fill they are clowns u have to point them in direction an I have been in their grill for over a year an still nothing
Flint head

Bulan, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
CHRIS YONTS wrote:
Yes we need a new county judge & magistrate they won't work on millcreek they won't fix the roads they won't get their trees out of the creek bed they won't run water our way they won't do nothing for are area it's time to move on its a shame that I have to go to whitesburg just to fill my on jugs so the folks on millcreek have some decent water an they will let me get water an charge me for ever jug that I fill they are clowns u have to point them in direction an I have been in their grill for over a year an still nothing
Well said
Pills berry

Wheelwright, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2012
I think Eddie an Jim need to swap seats Eddie will work cant say the same for Jim all he does is says "it's coming "
Flint head

Cornettsville, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Water water water water
Flint head

Wheelwright, KY

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Water water water millcreek needs water water
Flint head

Ivel, KY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Need water like we need a judge yes f
Flint head

Wheelwright, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2012
We need a judge just like we need water up millcreek !!!!!!!!!! Mr ward!!!!!! An no I'm not making a show for the public it's the truth u terry need to get your heads together an get that water up there an I don't care how u get it just get it done ok
Flint head

Wheelwright, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
Terry Adams & Jim ward got to go
Flint head

Bulan, KY

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Jim ward needs to give millcreek to Knott Co. To get this water problem worked out. Ty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At least your good at something 10 min OMG im so jealous... 1
Watch me... 14 min Wtf 1
LeAnn Brock 15 min Momma at a young age 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 143,199
Is the federal bop comming 42 min Get real 43
jenkins days!!!!!!!!! 1 hr letcher county best 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr No Repub 727
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deane Mortgages