crossing the chasm: three men with ab...

crossing the chasm: three men with absentee fathers tell how to...

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 8, 2007, titled crossing the chasm: three men with absentee fathers tell how to.... In it, Newsday reports that:

Statistics paint a bleak picture for children who grow up with little to no contact with their fathers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 18, 2007
what happen's to children when the mother leaves leaves them??? Some people should not have children and that include's women too.

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 23, 2007
Well DUH! Women are getting pregnant younger with no husband and the guys just leave and deny their babies. Ooodles of kids are being born contributing to the overpopulation of the world. People don't even try to work out the marriage anymore. The first thing they think about is getting a divorce at the drop of a hat. No good solution to any of it!

Keyport, NJ

#3 Jan 24, 2008
OOOOdles. Thats a funny word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Oct 8 Anthony Scarpuzzi 8
News Ex-yeshiva teacher faces sex assault charges in NJ (May '13) Sep '16 illuminati 26
News Gay organization fighting eviction from Shore a... Sep '16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 3
News Motorcyclist hurt after his bike stalls in midd... Sep '16 jmrsch123 1
ebony nicole brown (Sep '11) Aug '16 Winston 4
News Christie aide: 'He lied' about Bridgegate Aug '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Pet Snake Ban Long Overdue (Feb '10) Sep '13 Former Herper 11

Deal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deal Mortgages