Mercedes-Benz Cuts Sprinter Ties to Dodge Dealers

Nov 10, 2009 Full story: RV Business

Mercedes-Benz USA has discontinued selling its Sprinter van through Dodge dealerships and will instead make them available through Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner dealers beginning in January, according to a report in Automotive News .

Full Story
Summerson

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2009
How do you reset the service indicator?
JY Appliance

Milltown, NJ

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Summerson wrote:
How do you reset the service indicator?
Your dealer can, or you can if you have a STAR SCAN computer. If you have your control buttons on your sterring wheel you can reset with the instructions in your owner manual.( so I was told)I was never able to reset my trucks service ind through the dash buttons even with the instructions they give in the book. I change my oil every 5k miles and was gwetting tired of going to dealer so I bought a STAR SCAN (e bay $2500.00 9.05 ver.)If you do your own repair's and mantance you might want one. Its pricey but if you hate wasting a day at the dealer and having them try to sell you everything or brake things to get you to come back$$$$$$ it may be worth it. SPRINTER FORUM has more info.
obligated sprinter tech

Bellaire, TX

#3 Dec 8, 2009
the button on the instrument cluster marked MI is the reset button for oil change. turn key on- push and release MI button twice-turn key off- push and hold MI with left hand then turn key on with right hand- keep holding until it resets .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill takes aim at NJ beach smokers (Mar '14) 10 hr Joey Clams 9
Get outta here! 41 percent of New Jerseyans wou... Sun Garda Hyde 4
Michael Jackson, family items could be yours Sat Pop Tart- 12
House Fire Was Dog's Fault: Police Sep 4 Pope Benedickt 5
Better Your Business with M studio at Asbury Agile Sep 2 M studio 1
No one else was home; pet gets saved Sep 1 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
Throw away the key (Jul '08) Aug 31 Tkwk 3
•••

Deal News Video

•••