Chrysler Dealers: 'They Turned Their ...

Chrysler Dealers: 'They Turned Their Back On Us'

There are 2 comments on the WCBS story from May 14, 2009, titled Chrysler Dealers: 'They Turned Their Back On Us'. In it, WCBS reports that:

May 14, 2009 4:30 pm US/Eastern Timeline: U.S. Credit Crunch & Financial Failures Reporting Christine Sloan PARAMUS, N.J. Click to enlarge Chrysler LLC has told a bankruptcy court it plans to eliminate 789 of its dealers - or about 25 percent of them - across the country as part of its restructuring process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCBS.

Mick

AOL

#1 May 19, 2009
Do not bail out Chrysler. Let them eat cake and leave the country. The robber barons
RALPH NADER

Paramus, NJ

#2 Oct 19, 2010
As I said in videos and lectures any corporate bail out should go only to honest investors and consumers not corporate swindlers as long as they are not paying corporate executives millions to lay them off let them stay and pay there own freight once a job leaves the country it is gone forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finding my family after 44 years in prison Dec 26 Faith Michigan 1
How to contact someone from the Neptune News Dec '16 dawnd01 1
News Ex-yeshiva teacher faces sex assault charges in NJ (May '13) Nov '16 bldg seven 30
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Oct '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 8
News Gay organization fighting eviction from Shore a... Sep '16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 3
News Motorcyclist hurt after his bike stalls in midd... Sep '16 jmrsch123 1
News Pet Snake Ban Long Overdue (Feb '10) Sep '13 Former Herper 11

Deal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deal Mortgages