Lagrangeville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

Judged:

This is now called Medusa Salon under new ownership. This salon deserves 5 negative stars. Filthy, filthy dirty, from the moment you walk in, to the long hallway to the nail section. The amount of dust alone could cause an allergic reaction. The owner/receptionist has no idea how to run a salon, and looks like she could use a makeover herself. Nothing is cleaned properly in the nail salon, and the tools and nail polish are from 10+ year ago. After I write this review, I will also notify the health department, because against state laws, they still use razor blades, and do not clean the pedi tubs properly. The employees are sub-par, and one female nail technician even talks like a white trash, perverted, truck driver with no class!!!!!!!! This is no place to have any services done properly. Run don't walk away from Medusa Salon.
Christina

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Michelle from Asbury sounds like the white trailer trash for even making a racist comment like that. I go to Medusa Salon and have always had a positive experiece. The Salon owner and entire staff are friendly and CLEAN. The salon has NAIL DUST from the LCN nails that I have done. I hope you DO notify the State board to prove what an ASS you are, while taking time away from the State Board when they need to be at these chop shops that I hope you now go to and get a fungus from what a real dirty salon can give you. I am a professional business woman who looked carefully into which Salon I would choose and Medusa is by far the nicest Salon I've ever gone to. You attacked the Owner like you have a personal grudge agaist her. Have you Really been in the Salon?? Or are you another salon owner who's just a Hater because this woman is successful??? Grow up!!!
Cynthia

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

If this salon is as filthy as you seem to think it is, only God knows what the pig sty you live in must look like! I have been a client of this salon since the day it opened and prior to that. I am very meticulous about cleanliness and Medusa surpasses them all. Medusa is like a breath of fresh air when you enter it. You know the saying "Hell has no fury than the scorn of a woman", well, you have SCORN! I think this whole fantasy of yours stems from the fact that you were told that none of the operators wanted to do your manicures anymore, and please do not come back, and you intern made vicious, unkind statements about each of them! How does the door feel kicking you in the ass, now? I've known you for a really long time, and girl, you just showed all your colors, and they are as drab and unflattering as you are! You are a very sad, lonely and bitter person, who has nothing better to do then try and get even, and now it's biting you in the ass! Isn't it about time you sought some councelling? God knows you really need it!
Christina

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2008

Judged:

Thanks for the Information Cynthia, I knew it had to be something like that. Medusa Salon IS a breath of fresh air. This bitter, nasty woman has nothing better to do with her time than trash a place where she was asked to leave? You are right, she sounds like she needs some councelling for her psycho analysis of Medusa and staff. It's a shame people like her exist. No wonder none of the operators wanted to have her for a client. If it was so Dirty why was she going there??? It must not have gotten dirty until after she was asked to leave right?????? What a loser!!! And I do mean...it's her loss. I love going there to get my nails done on the weekend. Hope to meet you there Cynthia.
lisa

Lagrangeville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Judged:

I was part of the mom's club that came in last week for an after hours party and wanted to thank you girls for a wonderful, relaxing, evening. I had a pedicure and massage, both of which I don't get often due to my little one. I just wanted to say a quick thank you, in addition to the phone call I made to you, for making me and all the other girls fell so good that night. We will definately see you again for our next night out!
Until then.......
Debora Long Branch

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Judged:

I worked in Medusa Salon it was a great experience, i was assistist for like 2 month.
Great hair stylist,the owner is the nicest owner i met.The intire staff and client are friendly.That negative comment ITS NOT TRUE.
Cara

Red Bank, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Medusa Salon is nothing less than a highly professional, full-service salon with technicians who are friendly, accomodating, and a pleasure to interact with. The salon itslef is beautifully decorated and welcoming. I give this salon an A+.
Sharon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

I have gotten my hair and makeup done at Medusa Salon for charity galas and most importantly, for my wedding. The salon is not only clean but airy and lovely. The professional and friendly staff made me feel very comfortable, calmed my pre-wedding jitters and did a fabulous job. They also took care of hair and makeup for my mother and sister-in-law and they looked gorgeous.

I have been thrilled with my hair and makeup every time that I've been there, and plan on going back for any other special occasions that I will be attending in the Monmouth County area.
Michele

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

You're crazy!!!! I just went to Medusa for the first time and the salon was exceptionally clean and the staff was extremely professional!
Michelle wrote:
This is now called Medusa Salon under new ownership. This salon deserves 5 negative stars. Filthy, filthy dirty, from the moment you walk in, to the long hallway to the nail section. The amount of dust alone could cause an allergic reaction. The owner/receptionist has no idea how to run a salon, and looks like she could use a makeover herself. Nothing is cleaned properly in the nail salon, and the tools and nail polish are from 10+ year ago. After I write this review, I will also notify the health department, because against state laws, they still use razor blades, and do not clean the pedi tubs properly. The employees are sub-par, and one female nail technician even talks like a white trash, perverted, truck driver with no class!!!!!!!! This is no place to have any services done properly. Run don't walk away from Medusa Salon.
Michele

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

Clean, friendly, and professiona?! Excellent salon and spa services! Will return without a doubt!
Monika

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Michelle wrote:
These are total lies and slander. I have been going the Medusa for 8 years or more. They are exceptionally clean, professional, courteous and talented beauticians. How sick and evil to post these total untruths about a fantastic, small gem of a salon.
But thank God we won't run into this person's bad energy in such a lovely place!
God bless Medusa Salon!
Monika

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Deal News Video

•••
Deal Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Deal Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••