Deal Island landmark honors late prea...

Deal Island landmark honors late preacher

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Times story from Jun 16, 2012, titled Deal Island landmark honors late preacher. In it, The Daily Times reports that:

Aaron Horner, left, and Andy Butts, along with about a half dozen other volunteers, have worked for years to preserve the Joshua Thomas Chapel on Deal Island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Times.

Since: Apr 08

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Joshua Thomas Chapel is one of the greatest methodist landmarks in North America. Come some sunday morning to St. John's United Methodist Church and enjoy the worship service in the main church and hear the gospel of Jesus preached by Loyad Foard pastor. The service starts at approx 11:15 am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deal Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Accessory Designer Launches Jewelry Colle... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Just test 2
News Dorchester County Elderly Couple Displaced Afte... (Jan '14) Mar '14 no one cares 2
Why is my car insurance so expensive? (Nov '13) Feb '14 Sapna 3
I m looking at Mercedes Benz E500 or S500 and B... (Nov '13) Feb '14 Sameena 4
What is the diversion program for a possession ... (Oct '13) Feb '14 Triyama 6
News Wed 65 years (Nov '06) Oct '13 Jim Horn 2
News Somerset County Fire Ruled Arson (Oct '13) Oct '13 chanceresident 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deal Island Mortgages