SD court overturns Alaska man's death...

SD court overturns Alaska man's death sentence

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 30, 2009, titled SD court overturns Alaska man's death sentence. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

In this April 17, 2007 file photo, Briley Piper is taken to a hearing in Deadwood, S.D. The South Dakota Supreme Court has overturned the death sentence of one of three men Briley Piper of Anchorage, Alaska, convicted of the March 2000 slaying of a Spearfish man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

kma

Newington, CT

#1 Jul 30, 2009
Such a wonderful guy! Such a waste of time - hang him now!
David

Middletown, PA

#2 Jul 30, 2009
kma is so right. what's the deal with a person convicted of such horrific crimes? why should he get a second chance at living? Sure hope the new judge socks it to him, just sad that we are too "humane" to do to him what he did to the dead guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The National Anthem Is A Dastardly 'Neo-Confede... Aug '17 okimar 3
Hells angels give head on the highway to every ... (Jun '11) Aug '17 Sara 27
As you Cheer Tiany Schuster my buddy just shot ... Jul '17 CashCow 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '17 CA Escapee 19
Sturgis Music Selection (Sep '12) May '17 Musikologist 14
Robert harkins (Apr '17) Apr '17 Smh 1
News New chiropractic CEO cracks glass ceiling at Ph... (Jan '15) Apr '17 annasmart 8

Deadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deadwood Mortgages