Retaining wall a hot issue in Deadwood

Retaining wall a hot issue in Deadwood

There are 1 comment on the The Black Hills Pioneer story from May 13, 2007, titled Retaining wall a hot issue in Deadwood. In it, The Black Hills Pioneer reports that:

“During this whole period I've been up there several times - particularly after we've gotten rain. It's my opinion we haven't seen any changes or any problems”

John Walsh appeared at the commissioners' meeting on May 7 angered that the city had not responded to a letter written by his attorney asking if the city accepts the Board of Appeals recommendations to resolve ... via The Black Hills Pioneer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Black Hills Pioneer.

Paul

Milesville, SD

#1 May 18, 2007
I am excited to see so many young people against DUI.It is important to remember the dangers in it. However if you look at the statistics it is the people with money who get off and the people who are dirt poor get off. The people in the middle cannot afford to put on a case and plead it out hoping for the best. Yes reform is needed in holding everyone accountable the same. Mandatory sentencing is needed for this. But also we need to keep this in prospective A DUI conviction will ruin your life. Look at Andrews comment there is no post conviction help and the purpose is not to label someone for life but to reform them and hold them accountable and let it go. Not force them from employment, pay high fines, and let the insurance companies charge them higher insurance premiums. It all comes down to a person learning from mistakes and the current system does not do this. If I ever was in that situation I would fight it tooth and nail as it will ruin your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Full throttle saloon fire burned to the ground ... (Sep '15) Mar '16 wowitsgone 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jan '16 gi joe 12
Hells angels give head on the highway to every ... (Jun '11) Dec '15 HAwtf 23
Sturgis Music Selection (Sep '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 12
News Glencoe CampResort and Rock'N the Rally sold (Jan '09) Oct '15 priest 17
(Harmon and Sexton, 1996), (Van Wagner, 1968), ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Twil37 1
News 'The Bachelor' Season 19 (2015) Episode 6 Spoil... (Feb '15) Feb '15 deadwoodsouthdakota 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deadwood Mortgages