wow

Cabot, AR

#1 Oct 17, 2012
This town is the worst at talking shit about people. Leave them alone!! Has anything yall posted helped change anything..that is a big no..so stop and get on with your own lives
robin

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Hey if we keep talkin about these sorry ass cops I mean sorry ass cop as in spencer maybe eventually someone will take care of him
nope

Cabot, AR

#3 Oct 17, 2012
A topix has been started all the time on him. Has it seemed to help any?
stupid statement

Tyler, TX

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Of it is not going to change a damn thing. If you want to do something go file an official complaint. Just don't lie because then you are breaking the law. Talking about any of the police on Topix isn't going to fix anything though and if you think it will you are a bigger idiot than we give you credit for originally.
miss b

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Wat cop do?
Taylor

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2012
More like what did he not do? May be the community needs to check into his criminal record. He just can't seem to understand why everything is not ex sponged.
hayden

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Me and three other guys got an MIP bc there was vodka in the truck I understand that that is a MIP but we also had two girls with us who got off Scott free the guys got arrested and breathelized every body passed but the girls just got to go home he had another incident like this one here lately same thing he didn't breathelized nobody and the guy was the only one charged with the alcohol in the car girls got to go home bs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Witt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teach her 2 hr whatsnew 1
Elexus Moss/Isom (Mar '16) 7 hr The truth 18
Looking for you Fri Bethany Eudaley 4
Robbie Fread Dec 1 Idao 9
Andrew Fleming? Dec 1 andrew fleming 4
Who is the Hotest Mom/milf in Dewitt? Nov 30 Red 12345ddd 2
Chris Norton Nov 30 thimblenatz 5

De Witt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance