lil bobby

Cleveland, TX

#64 Aug 30, 2012
Ya ur right I am a lil bitc* hell I run from carter rains
Nathan Detroit

Cabot, AR

#65 Aug 30, 2012
hated so i hate wrote:
BIG ROB than guys a dam beast. anybody would be crazy to try him!!
Bigger they are, harder they fall. I could get 3 or 4 jabs in before he could even raise his arms. Cmon, if you people know anything about fighting, you know that the big guys are slow and clumsy
lil booby

Cleveland, TX

#66 Aug 30, 2012
Nathan Detroit wrote:
<quoted text>Bigger they are, harder they fall. I could get 3 or 4 jabs in before he could even raise his arms. Cmon, if you people know anything about fighting, you know that the big guys are slow and clumsy
damn right but I'm lil bitch so I don't fall as hard hell you don't even have to hit me I'll just lay down
Anonymous

Jacksonville, AR

#67 Aug 30, 2012
Lol wow... This stuff is crazy.... It's not how strong u are, its how much heart you have. Thank god I got both... I'm just to sweet tho...
Loser

Cabot, AR

#68 Aug 30, 2012
Lil Bob has been a bitch since high school. Has he ever even been in a real fight? All I've ever heard or seen is he gets the shit knocked outta him and runs. But he sure talks about whooping someones ass.
barneslover37

Cabot, AR

#69 Sep 1, 2012
Matt Barnes
Really

United States

#70 Sep 2, 2012
Really if ur gunna talk about someone put ur real name on here cuz I garuntee in person half y'all people try to act like there best damn friend now just like the lil bobby stuff y act like him YOUR STUPID AND IMMATURE get a life and grow up now y'all wanna say y'all ain't scared y hide behind a fake name I thought only chicken shits do that kinda dumb shit so grow up and get a damn life!! If ur do bad and can talk so much shit PUT A REAL MAME ON HERE AND STOP BEING SO DAMN SCARED
Really

United States

#71 Sep 2, 2012
Really wrote:
Really if ur gunna talk about someone put ur real name on here cuz I garuntee in person half y'all people try to act like there best damn friend now just like the lil bobby stuff y act like him YOUR STUPID AND IMMATURE get a life and grow up now y'all wanna say y'all ain't scared y hide behind a fake name I thought only chicken shits do that kinda dumb shit so grow up and get a damn life!! If ur do bad and can talk so much shit PUT A REAL MAME ON HERE AND STOP BEING SO DAMN SCARED

Just like your real name?? You people are my favorite, always wanna talk crap about "putting your real name" under a fake name?? Wtf?!?
doddoublegg

United States

#72 Sep 3, 2012
Chris blackmon is a bad dude
Anonymous

United States

#73 Sep 4, 2012
The Keistler Family.
duck

Kountze, TX

#76 Sep 17, 2012
nd this big fella aint slow or clumsy and thats a fact bro
southpaw

Euless, TX

#77 Sep 17, 2012
Half these people mentioned I'd love to knuckle up with the other half are my friends I don't claim to be the baddest mf in town but if I catch you with that left you better schedule a appointment to the dentist
SFA

United States

#78 Sep 24, 2012
southpaw wrote:
Half these people mentioned I'd love to knuckle up with the other half are my friends I don't claim to be the baddest mf in town but if I catch you with that left you better schedule a appointment to the dentist
Aww yea? Just so y'all know that aint me
whoop ass

United States

#79 Sep 25, 2012
Y is it I've never seen or heard of SFA actually fighting anyone. Only thing I've ever heard about him is he was half retarded. Just sayin.
GorillaBear

United States

#80 Sep 25, 2012
Chuck got hands. And he is very intelligent.
whoop ass

United States

#82 Sep 25, 2012
GorillaBear wrote:
Chuck got hands. And he is very intelligent.
Intelligent? Never heard the boy put together a complete sentence. And watching too much UFC and dreaming of a gay marriage to chuck liddell does not make u a fighter. The real fighters i know don't talk about it, they beat the f@/k out of those who do.
SFA

United States

#84 Sep 28, 2012
whoop ass wrote:
<quoted text> Intelligent? Never heard the boy put together a complete sentence. And watching too much UFC and dreaming of a gay marriage to chuck liddell does not make u a fighter. The real fighters i know don't talk about it, they beat the f@/k out of those who do.
LOfreakingL. I don't watch ufc hardly. Boxing by far is my favorite sport. I started this topic as YosemiteSam and replied to myself as strangertides in hopes that one day I could perhaps box somebody instead of thinking about it. Real fighters talk and think about fighting all the time. My name is Charles Smith. Come at me bro
SFA

United States

#85 Sep 28, 2012
whoop ass wrote:
<quoted text> Intelligent? Never heard the boy put together a complete sentence. And watching too much UFC and dreaming of a gay marriage to chuck liddell does not make u a fighter. The real fighters i know don't talk about it, they beat the f@/k out of those who do.
You don't know any real fighters. Please send them my way if you do
fart

United States

#86 Sep 29, 2012
I farted

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Witt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min BARNEYII 29,655
that gurl 1 hr jess 6
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr bird man 9,874
new dewitt middle school 3 hr Hobo 14
Darlene 4 hr Concerned Citizen 8
joanna stortz 22 hr boys around here 1
James young Thu Hmmm 6
•••
•••
•••

De Witt Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••