United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

hated so i hate wrote:
BIG ROB than guys a dam beast. anybody would be crazy to try him!!
I wouldn't try him for no reason but not scared of a David vs goliath battle
SFA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

unknown wrote:
Zack gill is a fighting motha f**clerk... dont f**ck with him.
Lol just because he lifts weights doesn't mean he can fight even if he does put on gloves with his friends when they are drunk
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

SFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol just because he lifts weights doesn't mean he can fight even if he does put on gloves with his friends when they are drunk
For one uv prolly nvr in ur life seen me put on any gloves
Macee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Oh goodness...here we go again! Its time for all the people who won't say it to my face to have a hay day with their thoughts and opinions on my life! I can't wait to see what juicy stuff dewitt knows now :):)
SFA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Actually I haven't I showed up to a crawfish cookout too late and y'all were done boxing, apparently everyone boxed.
Taylor Gill

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

SFA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why his name is "SFA" and not his real name because he probably never wants to!
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

SFA wrote:
Actually I haven't I showed up to a crawfish cookout too late and y'all were done boxing, apparently everyone boxed.
Lol naw sorry bro wasn't me so u didn't miss much
SFA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

I done put my name as the third comment. I like y'all I really do Zack and Taylor. SFA stands for "Southpaw from Arkansas" and I'm Charles Smith so howdy ho neighbors
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

SFA wrote:
I done put my name as the third comment. I like y'all I really do Zack and Taylor. SFA stands for "Southpaw from Arkansas" and I'm Charles Smith so howdy ho neighbors
I know who it is. Just wondering y u put my name out there like that if you like me.?? What's it matter to u if I can fight or if I workout lol this website is a joke every fight can go either way it's all a draw of luck.. It shouldn't be who is the best fighters in Dewitt it should be who has the balls to stand toe to toe and actually fight instead of just run there mouth
SFA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

GillBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
For one uv prolly nvr in ur life seen me put on any gloves
I think I might have once. It was in like '06 or '07 at randy moritz race track. I boxed Taylor Hopkins as the first match of the night it also happended to be my first boxing match ever. A lot of people boxed at that party. Dean marks and tony pulliam went ham on each other. You might have been there but I'm not certain
SFA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

GillBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who it is. Just wondering y u put my name out there like that if you like me.?? What's it matter to u if I can fight or if I workout lol this website is a joke every fight can go either way it's all a draw of luck.. It shouldn't be who is the best fighters in Dewitt it should be who has the balls to stand toe to toe and actually fight instead of just run there mouth
To get your attention. That's how I discovered this website yesterday. Somebody put my name down as a topic.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

SFA wrote:
<quoted text>
To get your attention. That's how I discovered this website yesterday. Somebody put my name down as a topic.
To get mt attention?
SFA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

GillBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
To get mt attention?
The post I replied to said Zack gill is a fighting m**********r and don't F**k with him. If whoever wrote that was tellIng the truth then I think it would be a good match and obviously the first thing I did was f**k with you. I once tried to put together a fight tournament and nobody showed up. I aint the best but I like competing. I also replied to the big rob one where it says one would ve crazy to fight him

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

how about duane grisham
cornholeio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

How bout deeze nuts?
Anonymous

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

My brothers...hands down....of course I was gonna say tha layman's.
chastin

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

those two stepped up n helped me when every friend i had in high school started a fight they were to chicken to finish. i was about 16 and got my ass whipped by duane myers who was like 30. tugs n big mike pulled up and said they was fixen to handle it. gave him the option of either one of them n he said he wanted both. worst decision he ever made in his life probly. they beat him down. but thats only one occasion. they can throw dow with the best.
Anonymous

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

chastin wrote:
those two stepped up n helped me when every friend i had in high school started a fight they were to chicken to finish. i was about 16 and got my ass whipped by duane myers who was like 30. tugs n big mike pulled up and said they was fixen to handle it. gave him the option of either one of them n he said he wanted both. worst decision he ever made in his life probly. they beat him down. but thats only one occasion. they can throw dow with the best.
right..we Ok n we R usually the ones for the underdogs...I ain't sayin we been angels, but nowhere near bullied....n hey I got him myself once..lol true story...of course that's when I was mean..lol
Smiles

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Who is tha best female fighters in tha town???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent De Witt Discussions

Search the De Witt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wreck on Yoder 1 hr for real 42
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 15 hr Siwhat 9,715
hæ!69 19 hr 1
Jump for Jesus Fri Judas 26
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Yes 27,899
lets play drop a word add a word (Feb '13) Apr 16 Hatti_Hollerand 1,170
Brooke.bouscher.glen Apr 15 curious 10
•••
•••