lowhand

Cabot, AR

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Just ask them if they are certified. 99.99 percent are not. If they are not then they cannot arrest you legally. THINK ABOUT IT.
shameless law

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
I heard about their no arrest list a long time ago.I heard that if you're a good cop they will get rid of you.I'm no fan of the way this town has been run for a very long time.

Cabot, AR

#3 Feb 21, 2013
shameless law wrote:
I heard about their no arrest list a long time ago.I heard that if you're a good cop they will get rid of you.I'm no fan of the way this town has been run for a very long time.
So move away!!!!
fyi

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
i did,but i like to keep an eye on we the people's business.
Emilie

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Actually, all of the officers in Clarendon are certified. They go to an academy a year after they are hired. They're required to be trained and certified. I'm pretty sure the administration waits a year to see if the person they hired is going to stay with the job and can handle it. The academy is probably expensive so it's a waste of money to send someone who quits soon after. The academy is 16-20 weeks. Just like the state trooper academy but this one is a little bit longer.
Seenalotsumbcops

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
4-5 months? No wonder cops are so dumb
Emilie

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2013
You wouldn't have the balls to be one anyways so why are you judging someone when you couldn't do any better? You probably flip burgers.
danny tabor

Cabot, AR

#8 Mar 11, 2013
I dont flip burgers,,,i hold four jobs and raise my son on my own...if julian will give me a chance ill come b a differant cop...but dont get mad when clarendon becomes a retirement community for a while.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Valls Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 52 min Reality Check 33,904
Josh at Macks 55 min Goodstuff 2
Party's 4 hr Goodstuff 6
"Casper" 17 hr Casper 2
Spring Brook Nursing Facility 23 hr aintlifefine 1
Deadbeat Sun Reap what you sew 1
Who's that girl Sun Donald Hollinger 5

De Valls Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance