Supertindent of DeSoto Schools
Kay

Saint Louis, MO

#123 Jul 19, 2012
redod wrote:
he is morman has 3 wifes how can he pay attention to the school and them too ? lets face it he needed to go.
your the one that needs to go , we do t need you and your lies in De Soto so get lost ,
redod

Lenexa, KS

#124 Jul 19, 2012
people from desota are fun to play with like kay

Since: Jul 12

Wyoming, MI

#125 Jul 19, 2012
Gwen wrote:
well just saying....unless i have the sybill thing going on & don't know about it.l.o.l. nope, your wrong. maybe it is what it is...kay...& dbd..if your there..I THINK GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!! so thank you for the compliment...TRUTH IS TRUTH. i have nothing to hide....
Your previous post just stated you were done with this conversation. You're still talking. The whole point of this forum is to remain anonymous and still be able to express your opinion-I like how you bombed on identifying "2012graduatemom". Also, your grammar is terrible and on top of your poor agruments making you sound ridiculous, your posts make you look ridiculous too.

Since: Jul 12

Wyoming, MI

#126 Jul 19, 2012
Sara J wrote:
Just Give it A Break !!!!!!!
Why are you on here if you just want to tell commentators to "Give it A Break"? Did someone force you to read this thread? Obvioulsy you are still reading so it must be weighing on you as much as the others who have posted. This is where people come to vent, don't read if you don't want to be concerned with the topic.
Kevin g

De Soto, MO

#127 Jul 20, 2012
Sara J wrote:
Just Give it A Break !!!!!!!
well said !!!!!
Gwen

Foristell, MO

#128 Jul 23, 2012
Isupport2012graduatemom wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you on here if you just want to tell commentators to "Give it A Break"? Did someone force you to read this thread? Obvioulsy you are still reading so it must be weighing on you as much as the others who have posted. This is where people come to vent, don't read if you don't want to be concerned with the topic.
"Isupport2012graduatemom " where did you come from? Out of 2 comment's, This one (might) show a little promise, that you may, have a little intellect. EXCUSE ME, but, otherwise, you have NO idea what's going on, You just come in shooting your mouth off. BUT that's fine, must have been a bad day, Hope the next one was better.
Victims of Andy J

Neosho, MO

#129 Feb 5, 2013
bullied wrote:
aja bullied a lot of the staff and substitutes as well the ladies in the admin office. He barged in on meetings that were none of his business. He played one staff member against another and recruited some of them to even spy on others. He spent district money (over $1,000.00) without consulting the board for approval. He removed items out of the schools contract with the teachers that he thought didn't need to be in there, again without approval. He made comments to staff that if he was ever questioned about things he would deny ever having that conversation. He is manipulative, mean, and a bully and believe me I know first hand. I'm glad that the administration of athena and vineland finally started talking to each other and found out exactly what this man has been doing to keep conflict going.I am also glad that the assistant superintendent finally got tired of being bullied and joined in to get rid of this monster. Remember it is much better to be a leader than a puppet. And finally THANK YOU John Freeman for always seeing through this man. This is fact and I hope this answers a lot of questions. There is more that will eventually come out once some of the staff doesn't have to feel threatened. Board members, please keep listening to the staff and talk with previous employees that can explain exactly what their experience was with this man and why they are no longer employed. Many were "let go" under lies created by this man. Continue to investigate. Bring back the good ones and let go of aja cronies.
Bullied has described Andy J. Arbeitman perfectly! I know because I am one of many victims (teachers, staff, and students) he had while principal of Seneca High School with the Seneca R-7 School District in Seneca, MO. If you Google "workplace bully", compare the description of a "workplace bully" with the tactics he pulled on his victims in DeSoto and elsewhere, you will realize you have been dealing not with a "leader" but a "workplace bully". Kudos to the school board for going ahead and buying up his contract and sending him on his way. It is sad, though, to realize he got paid $208,000.00 for behaving as a "workplace bully". Unless the law is changed, he now has the freedom to go down the road and do it again! I sincerely hope the individuals who wrote the anonymous letter to the school board will contact your state representative and state senator to start the process of getting the law changed that prevents Arbeitman's employers from telling his prospective employers of his job performance and why they had to let him go. Believe me, DeSoto and Seneca school districts are singing the same verse and same song when it comes to Andy J. Arbeitman!
in the know

Wyoming, MI

#130 Feb 5, 2013
So glad to hear the same feelings from a source independent of De Soto. Unfortunately his path of destruction will likely keep growing. Contacting your local legislators is key!
Victims of Andy J wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullied has described Andy J. Arbeitman perfectly! I know because I am one of many victims (teachers, staff, and students) he had while principal of Seneca High School with the Seneca R-7 School District in Seneca, MO. If you Google "workplace bully", compare the description of a "workplace bully" with the tactics he pulled on his victims in DeSoto and elsewhere, you will realize you have been dealing not with a "leader" but a "workplace bully". Kudos to the school board for going ahead and buying up his contract and sending him on his way. It is sad, though, to realize he got paid $208,000.00 for behaving as a "workplace bully". Unless the law is changed, he now has the freedom to go down the road and do it again! I sincerely hope the individuals who wrote the anonymous letter to the school board will contact your state representative and state senator to start the process of getting the law changed that prevents Arbeitman's employers from telling his prospective employers of his job performance and why they had to let him go. Believe me, DeSoto and Seneca school districts are singing the same verse and same song when it comes to Andy J. Arbeitman!
John

Festus, MO

#131 Feb 6, 2013
in the know wrote:
So glad to hear the same feelings from a source independent of De Soto. Unfortunately his path of destruction will likely keep growing. Contacting your local legislators is key!<quoted text>
you are full of shit all of you ,
Victims of Andy J

Neosho, MO

#132 Feb 6, 2013
in the know wrote:
So glad to hear the same feelings from a source independent of De Soto. Unfortunately his path of destruction will likely keep growing. Contacting your local legislators is key!<quoted text>
The following website was very helpful to me:

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/

and the designer of this website wrote a book entitled "Bully In Sight" by Tim Field which was a TREMENDOUS help to me and others to survive the tactics of Andy J.

Another website I recently discovered is called WorkPlace Bully Institute at Bellingtham, Washington which has alot of helpful information. It has information about what states have passed state laws to combat workplace bullies. WBI's website is:

http://www.workplacebullying.org/

and they have a link where you can check on the status of each
state in passing workplace bullying laws. For Missouri it states:

Missouri was the 7th state to introduce the Healthy Workplace Bill.

Bill History
2006

House of Representatives bill HB 1187 was introduced in 2006. Sponsored by Rep. Edward Wildberger (D) District 27. HB 1187 was referred on 1/26/06 to the Workforce Development and Workplace Safety Committee. No hearing date was scheduled and the bill died in committee.

This bill needs to be revived!

I wish someone would post the contents of the anonymous letter that was sent to the DeSoto School Board that was written about in a newspaper report.

If the truth were known, I bet Andy J. has utilized his workplace bully tactics in every place he has been employed. He also displays narcisstic characteristics - of which one symptom of this is they maintain the attitude that "it is always someone else's fault - never theirs" and the sad part about this is their family also suffers from this because they are constantly moving due to their changing jobs all the time.
Victims of Andy J

Neosho, MO

#133 Feb 6, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text> you are full of shit all of you ,
Must have pushed a button with something you know is true; otherwise you would not have responded with such a hateful tone.

I feel sorry for Andy J. because "IF" he has any conscious at all, how can he live with himself knowing what he does to hurt people and employers. On the other hand, he may not recognize he has a problem. To quote Dr. Phil, "You can't fix something if you don't own it." And if it is not fixed, it will just continue from one employer to the next employer, from one "target" to another "target" unless the law is changed.
Puzzled

Chesapeake, OH

#135 Feb 9, 2013
If Andy J was so bad why did they renew his contract just a short time before he was fired.
wish we knew

Wyoming, MI

#136 Feb 9, 2013
That is a million dollar question and following the litigation investigation we will never know. Voting in an entirely new board of education, with new ideas and a fresh outlook is the only way to ensure they aren't given another opportunity to make such a district crippling mistake.
wish we knew

Wyoming, MI

#137 Feb 9, 2013
I guess it's really a $208, 000 dollar question...that's how much it cost to get out from under that mistake.
Puzzled wrote:
If Andy J was so bad why did they renew his contract just a short time before he was fired.
Common Sense

United States

#138 Feb 9, 2013
Yes, the Board did extend his contract. Not sure why. But even his strongest proponents voted to but him on leave and investigate (unanimous), and the vote to settle (as painful as it was due to the amount) was also unanimous.
john

Festus, MO

#139 Feb 9, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
Yes, the Board did extend his contract. Not sure why. But even his strongest proponents voted to but him on leave and investigate (unanimous), and the vote to settle (as painful as it was due to the amount) was also unanimous.
because they already looked like fools so they had to go forward , with what they had started but they all look like bigger FOOLS NOW !!!!!! I say by by school board we need new blood on there !!!! but I only see one good candidate running the rest are a waste of space !!!!!!!
Parent

United States

#140 Feb 9, 2013
Andy J has been sent on his way! It cost a lot of money to get rid of the self centered jerk but the school board bit the bullet and did what they had to do. If anyone had a chance to spend a few minutes with Andy J they would see through this piece of work. He has left a big scar on the DeSoto people.
gwen

Wright City, MO

#141 Feb 10, 2013
why do u not post all comments?
gwen

Wright City, MO

#142 Feb 10, 2013
To all of u bashing Mr.A.....The man has done nothing wrong. It's totally disgusting.. He's not a "YES" man, nor does he take any BS.THE MAN DID HIS JOB. WELL.Sorry he could'ntsay YES to all..evedently he said no to the wrong one.(big-wig)Mr. A. & his family are everyday people,very sweet, & caring... I'ts the school board thats corrupt.. take them out & DESOTO, will be a GREAT SCHOOL AGAIN. LEAVE THE FAMILY ALONE.!!!
At a loss

Festus, MO

#143 Feb 10, 2013
gwen wrote:
To all of u bashing Mr.A.....The man has done nothing wrong. It's totally disgusting.. He's not a "YES" man, nor does he take any BS.THE MAN DID HIS JOB. WELL.Sorry he could'ntsay YES to all..evedently he said no to the wrong one.(big-wig)Mr. A. & his family are everyday people,very sweet, & caring... I'ts the school board thats corrupt.. take them out & DESOTO, will be a GREAT SCHOOL AGAIN. LEAVE THE FAMILY ALONE.!!!
could not agree more these nay Sayers do not know him they are all idiots if they only new the truth and hoe kind the man is they will all be so sorry one day !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassira Yezza 4 hr Get a life 2
Really?? Wed Now your talking 1
Robert Hopple Wed Butterfly100 2
eric misplay Aug 23 stay-c 2
News Suspects sought in Festus murder (Aug '06) Aug 21 Beyond This 7
Susan cook Aug 19 chris 3
Bonne Terre City Hall (Jan '11) Aug 17 BT resident 321

De Soto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

De Soto Mortgages