First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rob

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 8, 2008
what a crappy band!!! Half of them are meth heads and live in the cedar valley apartments in desoto..... there always saying there gonna make it big whatever. Get out of Desoto lowlifes
Tyler

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 8, 2008
Yeah i agree with you they give metal a bad name.
orion

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 13, 2008
screw you guys shatter mask is an ok band thaer not bad like your making them out to be!
have you hurd song divine god?!?!?
Tyler

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 13, 2008
Yeah Ive heard it There crap!!! Cedar Valley trash!!
Bad tunes

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2008
They are the worst. The only reason you would say anything good about them is if you were apart of them! Worse than the sound of scratching finger nails on a chalk board!
Tyler

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 13, 2008
What would you expect from a guy that cant spell "heard". LOL!!! I guess he means Hurd because it rhymes with turd!!! Just like the band!!! ehehheheheh

“Tisk Tisk shame on you”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 5, 2011
See all they really wanted was to party with teens when they first came out and not actually make themselves famous. Battles at Pop's won't get you far. =\

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 23, 2012
Looks like the band has broken up now that their lead singer has gotten himself into a little trouble with the law. Seems they don't take too kindly to Child Molesters...
9mm Priest

Pevely, MO

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Finally got his face on a billboard
Sophie

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Apr 24, 2012
Ksdk.com has an article today about lead singer being charged with statutory rape. WOW

“What if I told you..”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 24, 2012
They suck anyway.

“Tisk Tisk shame on you”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 28, 2012
They caught Priest that nasty f***.
POS

Saint Louis, MO

#15 May 1, 2012
This band claims no knowledge of his actions...I call bullshit. All in this so called band should remember that when they kept quiet they signed away any and all chance of every working in music FOREVER F/U and your below average band

Signed+ your biggest fan

“Tisk Tisk shame on you”

Location hidden

#18 May 2, 2012
Yeah, they deffinately knew, because they were doing it too! Might have not as been as young as a 13 year old, but still under legal age. Can't live the young rocker's dream,#1 rule...make sure thei 18. Shame on you...

“Tisk Tisk shame on you”

Location hidden

#19 May 2, 2012
they're***
Black Metal

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jul 23, 2012
They definitely suck and aren't metal. The 'music' they make is great for laughs, though.
juggalo demon

United States

#22 Jan 25, 2014
Once u get to know dotson hes not a bad guy he did a crime he alone has to pay for just when his family recanted there story at the last minute. The prosicutor pushed for prosecution. So before judging know your facts.
haha

United States

#23 Mar 2, 2014
With a name like juggalo demon. How can we take you seriously. IF convicted of hurting a kid he shouldnt see the light of day again. What a turd. And you should re exam your life if think that is just a typical crime. Lay off the drugs.
wtf

Detroit, MI

#24 Mar 31, 2014
Is he out or still in jail where he belongs
curious1631

Springfield, MO

#25 Jun 4, 2015
agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Rosener ????? Come on ! 8 hr mister x 3
Danny Cross 8 hr mister x 2
olympian village (Dec '10) Tue Lee 65
Ashley at Huddle House Tue guest2 4
Russell AVE. May 23 Circus Where 1
BT Admin May 22 yup 4
Walnut, chestnut n. 3rd Drug sales May 20 followedbyidiots 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

De Soto Mortgages