desoto police department

Posted in the De Soto Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
pro police

United States

#1 May 5, 2008
I just wanted to thank the Desoto police department for all of there hard work to get the drug heads off our streets.
yeah right

United States

#2 May 27, 2008
pro police wrote:
I just wanted to thank the Desoto police department for all of there hard work to get the drug heads off our streets.
I dont think so! All they do is run around making up rediculous reports. Maybe they need to work a little harder at researching the facts of what they make up before they put it out there!!!
pro police

United States

#3 May 29, 2008
It's people like you that give police officers a bad name. Just because your a turd don't take it out on the hard working officers that put there life on the line every day for very low wages!!!!
People who bad mouth the police are usually scum of the earth. You need to get the facts straight as the Desoto police helped me in a very bad time in my familys life.
name

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 26, 2008
I appriciate the police of DeSoto but there was a house cooking meth two houses down from me a couple of months ago. The police arrested them and caught something like 20 others involved but they were all out the next day and haven't been charged yet.
amen

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2008
Props out to the Desoto police department for their part in the arrest in the child murderer
cnb618

United States

#6 Jul 30, 2008
If you live within the means of the law, then chances are, you won't have a run in with any police officer. They put their lives on the line everyday, for people who like them or hate them. Would you do that? Would you be okay with the people doing drugs, or robbing and stealing? You're not an officer, so until you step in their shoes, or know one personally, you have no idea what they have to put up with, so you can sleep at night. Have some respect.
wes

New Fairfield, CT

#7 Nov 12, 2008
omg people buy desoto cops every day! but its because there under pay'd. and as far as i care as long as they keep the violent people off the street i dont care how courupt the town is. it's my home town. i know it better than most of the cops.
Aaron

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 12, 2008
No one buys the desoto cops!!! Are you kidding me!!! Desoto finally has a decent police department for a change. A good new chief who also has grown up in town and i went to school with him. Ernie Paul has done wonders for this department!!
Bleck

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2008
name wrote:
I appriciate the police of DeSoto but there was a house cooking meth two houses down from me a couple of months ago. The police arrested them and caught something like 20 others involved but they were all out the next day and haven't been charged yet.
The cops aren't responsible for releasing those that have been arrested. That's the prosecuting attorney's job so he's the one to blame, not the cops.
robin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Sep 23, 2010
lol, all funny comments.. some of desoto pd are ok, the rest are mayberry, i use to live in town but moved a couple months ago and many of them are buyable so save the crap for someone else. lol and how do u know they were cooking meth there? did u turn them in to the lovely task force? hmmmm
Sarah

Arnold, MO

#11 Oct 4, 2010
robin wrote:
lol, all funny comments.. some of desoto pd are ok, the rest are mayberry, i use to live in town but moved a couple months ago and many of them are buyable so save the crap for someone else. lol and how do u know they were cooking meth there? did u turn them in to the lovely task force? hmmmm
Buyable?? Give me a break. It is so funny the crap people make up on here. I am friends with a couple of the officers, and their families and the ones I know are very respectable people. I would never even question if they were dirty or not. My opinion would be if you don't know for a fact don't run your mouth!
ur mom

Creola, AL

#12 Oct 5, 2010
De Soto cops suck.....end of story. :)
Really

United States

#13 Oct 12, 2010
ur mom wrote:
De Soto cops suck.....end of story.:)
I bet they don't suck when they are helping you with something. Funny how all cops are dirty no good people until its you that needs them. Here's some advice stay out of trouble and quir being a hoosier and you would never have to see how sucky they are because you would not have to deal with them.
Wondering

High Ridge, MO

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Someone hit my car, she provided an expired insurance card,(said the new one was at home) the officer told her if he found out she didn't have insurance that he would be sending her a ticket. Surprise surprise, she didn't have insurance, I sent a letter to the officer, along with the letter from her insurance company proving she didn't have insurance.....ask him to reply to me IF he did in fact issue a ticket to her (for small claims court lawsuit).....have heard NOTHING from him......so yeah, I'm kinda disappointed in being ignored. If it had been ME with no insurance, I doubt he would have let me go with a verbal "you better really have insurance".
Bob

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2010
The Police don't have to give out tickets. It is at their descrition!!! If she did not have insurance that is why you have it.... They will sue her or you can. Be honest you just want revenge. Have a nice day!!!
undecided

Fenton, MO

#16 Oct 14, 2010
well this time I'm really undecided on this topix, so i'm just gonna put it out there whatever i am thinking right now, Maybe they hate that they only make chump change as pay, but their here every day, trying to serv and protect the such high class desotoians, (NOT)... keep your ass outta trouble and no-one has to worry about it...u should be thanking them for just being here..trying to make a difference in this town...and truthfully (Wondering) yeah who ever u are, with a atittude like yours, damn skippy, I would of gave you a ticket...
Wondering

High Ridge, MO

#17 Oct 15, 2010
Bob wrote:
The Police don't have to give out tickets. It is at their descrition!!! If she did not have insurance that is why you have it.... They will sue her or you can. Be honest you just want revenge. Have a nice day!!!
No BOB, I don't want revenge, I want my damned car fixed....I GAVE her the option of paying the repair and waited EIGHT WEEKS before I turned it over.........so yeah, I will be suing her, and before you give ME crap over HER backing into MY car, you might want to get the facts first. She backed into my car while she was talking on the phone..I was standing outside my car at the gas pump.....I then gave her EIGHT weeks to pay for the lowest estimate I got to fix it. She lied to the cop....how is any of this ME wanting revenge?!
Wondering

High Ridge, MO

#18 Oct 15, 2010
undecided wrote:
well this time I'm really undecided on this topix, so i'm just gonna put it out there whatever i am thinking right now, Maybe they hate that they only make chump change as pay, but their here every day, trying to serv and protect the such high class desotoians,(NOT)... keep your ass outta trouble and no-one has to worry about it...u should be thanking them for just being here..trying to make a difference in this town...and truthfully (Wondering) yeah who ever u are, with a atittude like yours, damn skippy, I would of gave you a ticket...
Why would you have given ME the ticket....I DO have insurance, it was my car that was hit.......and what attitude?!
what

Hastings, NE

#19 Oct 15, 2010
they do suck it would be best to call jefferson county police to help cuz even desoto cops themselves know they suck n harass people n have nerve to creep through our yards at nite for no reason just cuz they r bored n want to look for trouble it wouldn't bother me so much if they wouldn't hurt peoples animals cuz it was in its own yard n the officer had no reason to be there in first place.i don't start trouble or get in any kind of trouble but my lil girl(she is 7)is terrified of them just cuz she seen how they treat people n handle situations its very unprofessional so there is a couple officers that need to go or atleast be decent to others who have nothin wrong
Agree

Lake Ozark, MO

#20 Oct 15, 2010
Don't worry, the people that live in the real world agree with you. Are you kind of feeling like you are in a place with its own rules or lack of? That's the way I have found it to be and I try to steer clear of there.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No BOB, I don't want revenge, I want my damned car fixed....I GAVE her the option of paying the repair and waited EIGHT WEEKS before I turned it over.........so yeah, I will be suing her, and before you give ME crap over HER backing into MY car, you might want to get the facts first. She backed into my car while she was talking on the phone..I was standing outside my car at the gas pump.....I then gave her EIGHT weeks to pay for the lowest estimate I got to fix it. She lied to the cop....how is any of this ME wanting revenge?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paula g. (Jul '09) 3 hr Whoa 13
Rose Marler, aka Miller or Pratt Fri bitch 4
News Jefferson County Toddler Found Naked Along Roadway (Nov '09) Dec 1 Star 33
Lake Timberline a waste of time. (Apr '12) Nov 28 someone 71
fort hill auto salvage Nov 28 Junkyard kid 3
would love to take you on a date Nov 25 Funny 4
Gay ppl in BT!! (Dec '10) Nov 24 justin igger 40

De Soto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance