what girls are cheating with who?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cuz

United States

#21 Aug 4, 2012
crazy crazy me wrote:
why u wont to F,,, wit me i have done nothing, to his family or anyone else,, if u all only new the truth and iam about to lay it all out ,, but no i wont because that will piss and mess up alot of desoto,, the real truth BAE
wont tell the truth
cuz

United States

#22 Aug 4, 2012
crazy crazy me wrote:
<quoted text>they all wish havein fun kevin,,,
After cheating on him so many times we know what he would say. I will let him know for you.
kevin

Akron, OH

#23 Aug 6, 2012
?????????? Wow! Strange you didn't mentined this place. Like you didnt want me to know about it. I can understand that. The rumor you mentioned about me getting back with my x, wonder who told you that? Gonna think about this abit and let it soak before I reply anything else. Hope you all are having fun!
one night

San Jose, CA

#24 Aug 7, 2012
crazy crazy me wrote:
why u wont to F,,, wit me i have done nothing, to his family or anyone else,, if u all only new the truth and iam about to lay it all out ,, but no i wont because that will piss and mess up alot of desoto,, the real truth BAE
heard about this//me//
a good lawyer

United States

#25 Aug 7, 2012
For SOSAD wrote:
You cannot press charges for "slander". "Slander" is not a criminal offense.
For those who believe they have been a victim of defamation of character, you can sue for both actual and punitive damages. The court or the jury can assess damages in such cases.

For instance, a person may wish to sue one of the credit bureaus for negligent and willful violations in a credit repair situation. Being turned down for credit because of false information on the credit reports can result in mental anguish and humiliation. Actual damages of this type can occur even if not out-of-pocket expenses are incurred. This happened in United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, Case No. 91-7142, John STEVENSON vs. TRW, April 1, 1993. Mr. Stevenson was awarded $30,000 in actual damages,$100,000 in punitive damages and $20,700 in attorney's fees.

Defamation of character, slander cases can be won, especially if good records are kept and actual damages can be assessed. I WILL keep my eye on this. Someone brought this to my attention. I would love to repesent this for FREE
Local Girlie

Tulsa, OK

#26 Aug 7, 2012
Samantha, dating T. Spruell. She lives off HUD, drug addict of ALL kind. Has kids she LOST, yet still too busy w/ Tom, Dick, & Harry....and STUPID T. Spruell believes shes faithful?!?! WOW
kevin

United States

#27 Aug 12, 2012
sosad wrote:
when i seen this i new it was him 2, and he is raising his 2nd bunch kids!!! hope they have better view on life. and grow up to be a better person then there dad
Whatever you feel you need to say to make you feel better! Nothing on here is what I would say. I would tell the total truth! Are you one of the so called friends that deceives your best friend?
sosad

United States

#28 Aug 13, 2012
No,I have had the same friends since grade school and more growing up, true friends. And I would never get on the internet to be little some one, but when I seen you doing it I thought fair game. You see I know you and your x and S...y for a long time (your x I meet a couple of times). And to get on here and bash her cause it didn't work out is childish of you. You are a grown man and they dont act way. Sorry if i hurt your feelings, but you are hurting some one else feeling, and it dont feel to good does it ? we will still talk and be friends, but you just have to go with what life throws you.
kev

United States

#29 Aug 16, 2012
sosad wrote:
No,I have had the same friends since grade school and more growing up, true friends. And I would never get on the internet to be little some one, but when I seen you doing it I thought fair game. You see I know you and your x and S...y for a long time (your x I meet a couple of times). And to get on here and bash her cause it didn't work out is childish of you. You are a grown man and they dont act way. Sorry if i hurt your feelings, but you are hurting some one else feeling, and it dont feel to good does it ? we will still talk and be friends, but you just have to go with what life throws you.
hello d, will message you
HahaWhat

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Aug 18, 2012
I suppose that is what people do for entertainment in stupid towns like this. I don't know though. Either that or watch baseball, crochet, drink, smoke, and sell drugs. :|
katrina

United States

#32 Sep 4, 2012
it is sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cure for cancer Sat WGODAT 2
wondering if there are ladies available in De S... May 23 repent repent 8
Lake Of Fire ( WARNING) (Apr '16) May 23 repent repent 9
Lake Timberline (Feb '11) May 20 Mike b 100
Kayla woolf (Oct '17) May 13 Sansoucie 23
KAB Homes (Jefferson County, Mo) (Feb '07) May 12 bblauman 52
Last name Ford (gangsta wanna be) May 11 314 stl 1

De Soto Jobs

Personal Finance

De Soto Mortgages