First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hill

Euless, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Its unreal some woman around here sleeping with anyone they can, even their own girlfriends old men. Some just have no respect for theirselves. I seen 60 year old redhead with half her teeth and one missing on the bottem at down under, You never know whos she leaving with. Talk about easy street for the boys! Any one know her name? Skinny, about 50-60 Short red hair.
BAE

Since: Jul 12

hillsboro

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Sounds like spruell, thats about the age. buy her beer and u have success.
JHD

Location hidden

#3 Jul 24, 2012
homewrecker,
crazy crazy me

Pevely, MO

#4 Jul 24, 2012
BAE wrote:
they all wish havein fun kevin,,,
BAE

hillsboro

#5 Jul 24, 2012
crazy crazy me wrote:
<quoted text>they all wish havein fun kevin,,,
Possession of hot goods!! You mean that one? Not quite,

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 24, 2012
It ain't just the girls. Plenty of married guys out there doing the same thing. I know one whose been running around on his poor dumb ass wife forever. Wish she would finally get it that he's never going to stop.
crazy crazy me

Pevely, MO

#7 Jul 26, 2012
BAE wrote:
<quoted text>
Possession of hot goods!! You mean that one? Not quite,
who u bae scared to show iam not,,,,,,
BAE

hillsboro

#8 Jul 26, 2012
crazy crazy me wrote:
<quoted text>who u bae scared to show iam not,,,,,,
We all knew who you are when you typed in kevin,
sosad

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 26, 2012
when i seen this i new it was him 2, and he is raising his 2nd bunch kids!!! hope they have better view on life. and grow up to be a better person then there dad
BAE

hillsboro

#10 Jul 26, 2012
sosad wrote:
when i seen this i new it was him 2, and he is raising his 2nd bunch kids!!! hope they have better view on life. and grow up to be a better person then there dad
For I believe your wrong, His family is not the only one around here that has been devastated by her actions.
crazy crazy me

Pevely, MO

#11 Jul 27, 2012
why u wont to F,,, wit me i have done nothing, to his family or anyone else,, if u all only new the truth and iam about to lay it all out ,, but no i wont because that will piss and mess up alot of desoto,, the real truth BAE
BAE

hillsboro

#12 Jul 27, 2012
crazy crazy me wrote:
why u wont to F,,, wit me i have done nothing, to his family or anyone else,, if u all only new the truth and iam about to lay it all out ,, but no i wont because that will piss and mess up alot of desoto,, the real truth BAE
Join topix and message me. Keep it private.
sosad

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 27, 2012
it seems to me that BAE and JHD are the same person, look at the date they join topic. if i was spruell i would report abuse and they can get the computer ip and press charges for slander. this thread was not made to slander people.like i said befor...GROW UP and leave other people alone. in other words get a life, she has been through to much in her life for any one to talk b.s about her. walk a day in her shoes, as weak as you are you would not be able to stand at the end of the day
crazy crazy me

Pevely, MO

#14 Jul 27, 2012
HEY SOSAD YOUR SO COOL
crazy crazy me

Pevely, MO

#15 Jul 27, 2012
I THINK YOUR RITE ABOUT THOSE 2 NAMES I JUST MIGHT DO THAT,,
shy

Knob Noster, MO

#16 Jul 27, 2012
amen to that, BAE andJHD are the same person f*****g wth someone. well nobody really cares or believes a word you say. childish games!!!!
JHD

Location hidden

#17 Jul 28, 2012
JHD wrote:
homewrecker,
The last I recall homewrecker is a person who sleeps around with a married person. I stated my opnion on facts. For i have known both parties for many years.
As for bae sounds like a cat fight and you need to just spit it out. Crazy you mentioned you are about to spill the beans, you probably should or live with it forever. Dont worry who you P off, alot of people around here need a reality check anyway. Say it on your own forum and set yourself free. closing JD
piece

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2012
BAE wrote:
Old news
For SOSAD

Euless, TX

#19 Jul 29, 2012
You cannot press charges for "slander". "Slander" is not a criminal offense.
so so

United States

#20 Aug 3, 2012
sosad wrote:
That pair never had a chance, from the start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 5 min Abdurratln 425
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 17 min grave digger 2,634
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Poinsettia 96,891
April Dawn Mabery/Arnold 10 hr THE LUCKY ONES 1
best attorney? 20 hr nobody 2
Cedar valley apartments 21 hr Please 10
Concerned citizen 23 hr concerned 1
•••
•••
•••

De Soto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••