sassy

Festus, MO

#21 Dec 8, 2012
all these guys r going to be taken care of.no more in desoto
wolfman

United States

#22 Dec 8, 2012
Alaskan assassin wrote:
All you mother f****** are gonna pay, I'm gonna rip your f*** heads off and s*** in your throat and then I'm gonna skullf**** your momma for what you did to Boomer
.

That's right justice will be served one way or another!
nobody

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Dec 8, 2012
fyi wrote:
Just heard boomer passed away!
No he didn't pass away and no he aint still in coma. He is awake and sitting up talking to people
wolfman

United States

#24 Dec 8, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text> No he didn't pass away and no he aint still in coma. He is awake and sitting up talking to people
.
That's not true he is still in a coma I was there today visiting him at the hospital !!!!!!
lil buddy

United States

#25 Dec 8, 2012
wolfman wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's not true he is still in a coma I was there today visiting him at the hospital !!!!!!
Thats a good friend wolfman. but i believe that even if he is still in a coma he knew u were there.
wolfman

United States

#26 Dec 8, 2012
lil buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a good friend wolfman. but i believe that even if he is still in a coma he knew u were there.
.

Yes he did he squeezed my hand
Alaskan assassin

United States

#27 Dec 9, 2012
No I'm pissed somebody is sucking my sack
Alaskan assassin

United States

#28 Dec 9, 2012
wolfman wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's right justice will be served one way or another!
damn right wolfman anyone that does that to a great man is gonna pay. One way or another
family

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Dec 9, 2012
he did code last night and i just got home. they called in the family. With his brain damage they don't think he will be normal, (IF HE MAKES IT). yes they was trying to wake him up once a day and yes he was squeezing people hands, but like the Doc. says he doubts his brain will ever be normal (if he makes it) with the damage to his head, cause what ever they hit his head with was heavy and they hit him hard. We all need to pray for Boomer.I pity them tough guys if he dies. Ya they are real tough to keep beating a unconscious man. I cant wait tell fox 2 starts covering this story, and the highway patrol since Sid has so much pull in jefferson county. we are thinking of getting a hold of channel 4 and 5 to. And no it was not in the paper, but it WILL BE IN THE NEWS
joe smo

United States

#30 Dec 9, 2012
family wrote:
he did code last night and i just got home. they called in the family. With his brain damage they don't think he will be normal,(IF HE MAKES IT). yes they was trying to wake him up once a day and yes he was squeezing people hands, but like the Doc. says he doubts his brain will ever be normal (if he makes it) with the damage to his head, cause what ever they hit his head with was heavy and they hit him hard. We all need to pray for Boomer.I pity them tough guys if he dies. Ya they are real tough to keep beating a unconscious man. I cant wait tell fox 2 starts covering this story, and the highway patrol since Sid has so much pull in jefferson county. we are thinking of getting a hold of channel 4 and 5 to. And no it was not in the paper, but it WILL BE IN THE NEWS
.
Not true he did not code last night!!!!!!!
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Dec 9, 2012
Funny how everyone can act like such bad asses behind your keyboards with your little made up stupid names! 90% if this shit is lies! Why don't you use your energy praying for you friend?!
lil buddy

United States

#32 Dec 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
Funny how everyone can act like such bad asses behind your keyboards with your little made up stupid names! 90% if this shit is lies! Why don't you use your energy praying for you friend?!
speaking of hiding behind fake names "GUEST"..... the prayers are where they should be. were not hiding behind anything as a matter of fact I believe there's a couple people that are hiding themselves over this.. nobody should have to be praying over this at all... maybe some of these people want it to be as big of a surprise to the people responsible as it was to Boomer when he walked out of Down Under that night. nobody wants to be held accountable for what they did. the people responsible have been able to wake up every morning since last Saturday, they have went on with their lives functioning normally spending time with their family and loved ones. Boomer has squeeze somebody's hand, maybe said a few words, woke up for seconds at a time. why don't you try that for week and see how it works for you. why don't you pray for the ones that are responsible they're the ones that are going to need "Gods" help for forgiveness. because they will not get it from his family and friends.
slowmotion

United States

#33 Dec 9, 2012
Boomer is a good hard working man and this should not have happen to a grreat guy! Because of one man not being able to control hiself he has caused much heartache and pain for everyone! You will eventually get what's coming to you!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#35 Dec 9, 2012
a good lawyer | Aug 7, 2012
For SOSAD wrote:
You cannot press charges for "slander". "Slander" is not a criminal offense.
For those who believe they have been a victim of defamation of character, you can sue for both actual and punitive damages. The court or the jury can assess damages in such cases.

For instance, a person may wish to sue one of the credit bureaus for negligent and willful violations in a credit repair situation. Being turned down for credit because of false information on the credit reports can result in mental anguish and humiliation. Actual damages of this type can occur even if not out-of-pocket expenses are incurred. This happened in United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, Case No. 91-7142, John STEVENSON vs. TRW, April 1, 1993. Mr. Stevenson was awarded $30,000 in actual damages,$100,000 in punitive damages and $20,700 in attorney's fees.

Defamation of character, slander cases can be won, especially if good records are kept and actual damages can be assessed. I WILL keep my eye on this. Someone brought this to my attention. I would love to repesent this for FREE
Reply

IP addresses are kept on file for this reason(to I'd any one person or persons who slander,spread unknown truth which are he said she said and not actual witness to this incident.Beware
curious about good lawyer

United States

#36 Dec 9, 2012
What law firm are you with? I would think if you were serious u would include your contact link to supply those that may want to accept ur services? i dont think anyone would share info w u over a site like this.
How rumors start

United States

#37 Dec 9, 2012
curious about good lawyer wrote:
What law firm are you with? I would think if you were serious u would include your contact link to supply those that may want to accept ur services? i dont think anyone would share info w u over a site like this.
Cases like what started Facebook Incidents with people who cause rumors,suicides,bullying, who hurt one another with actions that spin out of control,which should be left to the higher Authority's and not some rumor mill between people who have no Idea what thier saying or spreading.

Web Minister
Guest 123

Cape Girardeau, MO

#38 Dec 9, 2012
People need to get a life...and get their facts straight!!!! Sounds like good ole Desoto nothing better to do than bash people and spread rumors!!! Yes it happened... Both were drinking!!! Doesn't mean it was meant to happen the way it turned out!!!
curious about good lawyer

United States

#39 Dec 9, 2012
still there is no Law Office website or contact? and there's no bullying just people stating things they have went through and things they know about the particular people involved. more like feelings. each one im sure has a valid reason and proof of those particular feelings and as for facts we can go to those now.
FACT: JOHNNY AND BOOMER GOT INTO IT AT THE BAR.
FACT: JOHNNY WAS TOLD TO LEAVE.
FACT: JOHNNY LEFT AND CAME BACK TO WAIT FOR BOOMER OUTSIDE OF THE BAR.
FACT: JOHNNY "PUSHED" BOOMER, AND BOOMER FELL TO THE GROUND.
FACT: BOOMER WAS FOUND IN A PUDDLE OF BLOOD NOT BREATHING.
FACT: THE DOCTOR STATED THAT THE INJURIES HE SUSTAINED COULD NOT OF BEEN FROM A SIMPLE FALL, THERE WAS A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA.
FACT: BOOMER IS STILL IN A COMA AS OF TODAY.
FACT: JOHNNY WAS ARRESTED SHORTLY AFTER BOOMER WAS FOUND UNCONSCIOUS, BLEEDING, AND NOT BREATHING.
FACT: JOHNNY WAS CONVICTED IN 1995 OF WRONGFUL DEATH IN AN ACCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN 1994. THAT PERSON'S LIFE WAS ONLY WORTH 25,000 DOLLARS.(CASENET).
maybe the fact can help you out. so don't pull the bully card. I'm sure he has the best lawyers oil can buy. hopefully all this gets the right attention so that justice can be served. If bullying is doing or saying something negative to someone then i believe we can all see who the bully is in this situation. if u cant read the above facts. and I'm sure there was plenty of people that saw the initial fight inside. and you could easily get ahold of at least a handful of them by the credit card receipts from that night.
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Dec 10, 2012
curious about good lawyer wrote:
still there is no Law Office website or contact? and there's no bullying just people stating things they have went through and things they know about the particular people involved. more like feelings. each one im sure has a valid reason and proof of those particular feelings and as for facts we can go to those now.
FACT: JOHNNY AND BOOMER GOT INTO IT AT THE BAR.
FACT: JOHNNY WAS TOLD TO LEAVE.
FACT: JOHNNY LEFT AND CAME BACK TO WAIT FOR BOOMER OUTSIDE OF THE BAR.
FACT: JOHNNY "PUSHED" BOOMER, AND BOOMER FELL TO THE GROUND.
FACT: BOOMER WAS FOUND IN A PUDDLE OF BLOOD NOT BREATHING.
FACT: THE DOCTOR STATED THAT THE INJURIES HE SUSTAINED COULD NOT OF BEEN FROM A SIMPLE FALL, THERE WAS A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA.
FACT: BOOMER IS STILL IN A COMA AS OF TODAY.
FACT: JOHNNY WAS ARRESTED SHORTLY AFTER BOOMER WAS FOUND UNCONSCIOUS, BLEEDING, AND NOT BREATHING.
FACT: JOHNNY WAS CONVICTED IN 1995 OF WRONGFUL DEATH IN AN ACCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN 1994. THAT PERSON'S LIFE WAS ONLY WORTH 25,000 DOLLARS.(CASENET).
maybe the fact can help you out. so don't pull the bully card. I'm sure he has the best lawyers oil can buy. hopefully all this gets the right attention so that justice can be served. If bullying is doing or saying something negative to someone then i believe we can all see who the bully is in this situation. if u cant read the above facts. and I'm sure there was plenty of people that saw the initial fight inside. and you could easily get ahold of at least a handful of them by the credit card receipts from that night.
WOW....You must know someone that was involved. Your Quotes were exactly the same thing I was told from a VERY good source. Its a shame that this even had to happen
family

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Dec 10, 2012
FACT: Bommer has multiple head trama from being hit so many times in the head.FACT: The Doc. said he was still being hit in the head after he lost conscious. FACT: NOT just 1 part of the brain, MULTIPLE part in his brain is damage.FACT: Now since the tube in nis head has drain a little more the recent mri.he was hit multiple times with BLUNT FORCE. maybe you should talk to his neurologist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a old friend 7 min filipiak 2
Lorenzo's in DeSoto 33 min guest 3
Randy Weems 3 hr Concerned 1
Jefferson R7 little league joke 6 hr Desperate Housewife 10
the morse mill hotel building (Oct '09) 8 hr gottaseeittobelie... 41
DeSoto School Board Tries Again!! Sat Guest 7
POLL: What business would you like to see come ... Oct 16 New Here 9
De Soto Dating
Find my Match

De Soto Jobs

De Soto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

De Soto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in De Soto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]