momoffour

Fenton, MO

#1 Feb 28, 2012
When are the de soto schools going to realize that they need to be shut down and CLEANED!!!! SANATIZED!!!! There are so many sick kids and teachers. My kids teacher was out today even because of her and her kids sick. This has got to stop. I know there are some parents that send their kids sick but I truly think a couple of days out and a clean school would help out!

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 28, 2012
If you think that's bad you should do a little investigating and find out what kind of pure crap their feeding your kids over there!!!
momoffour

Fenton, MO

#3 Feb 28, 2012
guest wrote:
If you think that's bad you should do a little investigating and find out what kind of pure crap their feeding your kids over there!!!
Lol! True! Thats a whole different story!
mad parent

Fenton, MO

#4 Feb 29, 2012
guest wrote:
Seriuosly though, there is alot of sickness going around the elementary school for sure where my kids go. It's really bad. If they don't get the germs outta there it's going to keep on spreading.

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 1, 2012
mad parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriuosly though, there is alot of sickness going around the elementary school for sure where my kids go. It's really bad. If they don't get the germs outta there it's going to keep on spreading.
They will handle this like every thing else they do, half assed!
mad parent

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>They will handle this like every thing else they do, half assed!
You are so right!!!!!!
wow

Arnold, MO

#7 Mar 1, 2012
sounds like kids are getting the flu during flu season. That sounds crazy!

Come on people, cowboy up a bit. when you went to school, did you ever remember the school shutting down because of kids getting the flu.

this is exactly whats wrong with this young generation, its the siss-ification of America. try teaching your kids little lesson, called "just deal with it, you will get sick, you will get better, and life goes on."

believe me its a good lesson to teach this so called future of America.
exactly

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 2, 2012
wow wrote:
sounds like kids are getting the flu during flu season. That sounds crazy!

Come on people, cowboy up a bit. when you went to school, did you ever remember the school shutting down because of kids getting the flu.

this is exactly whats wrong with this young generation, its the siss-ification of America. try teaching your kids little lesson, called "just deal with it, you will get sick, you will get better, and life goes on."

believe me its a good lesson to teach this so called future of America.
Excellent point. But how do the germs get into the schools? The majority come from the kids. Instead of blaming the school how about cleaning up your house? Germ filled kids come from germ filled homes.
Ummmm

High Ridge, MO

#9 Mar 2, 2012
Good grief people, kids get sick, adults get sick. My work doesn't close down because someone sneezed, neither will the schools. If your kid is sick, keep them home, if you are sick, you stay home. Eventually, if everyone quits going out when they are contagious, voila' problem solved!
It probably wouldn't hurt the schools to hire a cleaning crew to spend a weekend doing a thorough cleaning and disinfecting, but parents need to do the same to their homes.
Now the lunch menu is another story lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
contributing to a minor 19 min Shalyn 8
Home builders 11 hr anonymous 4
Savannah Smokehouse???? (Oct '15) 20 hr MyOwnUser 2
Daycare worker Tanna tedder Jun 28 A cousin 6
cori steinmetz (Dec '11) Jun 27 Stl1206 38
Found: Dog near Washington State Park (Jun '11) Jun 26 Cber9 6
1180b old cadet road Jun 25 Spencer 1

De Soto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance