First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Local Girlie

Tulsa, OK

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Does anyone have the vaguest idea what in the world was up w/ all the police were for today? Stopping cars & such??? They are NEVER around at night when drunks damn near kill me on 67 @ night, but they are there during the afternoon stopping random cars???
Local Boyie

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2012
It is the first of the month. Their monthly quota starts all over.
itsok

Florissant, MO

#4 Aug 4, 2012
From now tell the end of sept. they are doing a get the drunk drivers off the road, so they will be doing this alot on random roads at different times. That means they dont have to have a reason to pull you over. Arrive alive.

Addison, IL

#5 Aug 4, 2012
itsok wrote:
From now tell the end of sept. they are doing a get the drunk drivers off the road, so they will be doing this alot on random roads at different times. That means they dont have to have a reason to pull you over. Arrive alive.
If you believe that I have a seat for you on a UFO! It's all about generating revenue for their broke asses!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 4, 2012
They get grant money and equipment to do those DWI things
4real

Florissant, MO

#7 Aug 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that I have a seat for you on a UFO! It's all about generating revenue for their broke asses!
I guess you need to get off your UFO and read the paper.
LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 5, 2012
Was through there several times yesterday while they were doing their thing, didn't see one cop doing a DWI thing, all handing out tickets for minor bullshit. Making easy money for their handlers is all they were doing!
Highway Driver

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Hope they keep it up! Maybe the dumbass speeders with slow down through there!
LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 5, 2012
They need to start ticketing the dipshits that think its their God given right to stay in the center lane going up the hill at 40 mph.
your an idiot

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Was through there several times yesterday while they were doing their thing, didn't see one cop doing a DWI thing, all handing out tickets for minor bullshit. Making easy money for their handlers is all they were doing!
How would you know what they are writing people for? You don't. Also there is no such thing as a "quota". In case you haven't heard its illegal and no agency has such a thing. Sounds to me that you need a little bit more intelligence, and a little less time spent on topix. Go get some education.
Glenn Boyer

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2012
If you notice all you dip $hits there was a black dodge sitting on the outer road to the ramp. When people would round the stop sign with out stopping he would radio to the other guys sitting down the hill a little farther what cars to pull over. Doesnt take brain surgery to figure whats going on.
Guess who

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Ok I'm the driver of the black dodge. I'm not radioing anyone about drivers not coming to a complete stop at the stop sign.I'm setting there to meet your wife. And boy has it been worth it.
fun e

United States

#16 Aug 7, 2012
funny
Really

High Ridge, MO

#17 Aug 8, 2012
LMAO wrote:
They need to start ticketing the dipshits that think its their God given right to stay in the center lane going up the hill at 40 mph.
or the dipshits who are up my ass when I try to make a left onto the outer road and you have no clue I'm stopping, even tho my brake lights and blinker are on!
WTF

Addison, IL

#18 Aug 8, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
or the dipshits who are up my ass when I try to make a left onto the outer road and you have no clue I'm stopping, even tho my brake lights and blinker are on!
If your doing 40 up the hill you deserve everything you get!
Dear WTF

High Ridge, MO

#19 Aug 8, 2012
I'm not the one doing 40 up the hill I started my post with "OR THE DIPSHITS".......but when I'm doing 60, slow down within 100 feet and turn on my left blinker, I DO expect the person behind me to realize I'm NOT crossing the bridge and I AM turning. I have even gotten into the slow lane to try to let everyone get past me, then get back over, so when I DO turn, they aren't up my ass. Does that make it clearer for ya moron?
no turn signals

Festus, MO

#20 Aug 8, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You use turn signals? You must be the only one I was starting to think the diddnt put them on cars anymore.
i love when 5 to 6

Gilbertsville, KY

#22 Aug 8, 2012
cars come off 67 eather way and dont stop at stop sing,or pull off the south bond lane and pull out in frount of you then stop and turn into the station.Or come down 110 at 58 miles a hour and start up the hill and stay in the left lane.Must be city folk,driving in the country.
Wow

High Ridge, MO

#23 Aug 9, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text> If your doing 40 up the hill you deserve everything you get!
Spoken like a true azz who can't drive and assumes no one is slowing to turn, or sees a deer or a million other reasons. Oh and btw, "you deserve everything you get" is just a friggin stupid childish remark. If someone in front of you isn't going fast enough for ya, maybe if you're in THAT big of a hurry, you should have left sooner.
Agreed

High Ridge, MO

#24 Aug 9, 2012
i love when 5 to 6 wrote:
cars come off 67 eather way and dont stop at stop sing,or pull off the south bond lane and pull out in frount of you then stop and turn into the station.Or come down 110 at 58 miles a hour and start up the hill and stay in the left lane.Must be city folk,driving in the country.
I agree with you 100%. That stop sign from 67 S onto 110 is treated as a yield sign to so many people. I spoke to a cop at the gas station that agreed even HE is afraid to pull out onto 110 knowing the idiots aren't going to actually STOP.(yeah, Jefferson County Sheriff no less) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspects sought in Festus murder (Aug '06) Aug 21 Beyond This 7
Susan cook Aug 19 chris 3
eric misplay Aug 19 worlds craziest b... 1
Bonne Terre City Hall (Jan '11) Aug 17 BT resident 321
hello Aug 17 hello 1
Gay ppl in BT!! (Dec '10) Aug 17 Right again 39
Summerset Lake (Aug '12) Aug 16 Weber 25

De Soto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance