tjf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Oh good so when the gas is cheaper and the store is clean.....you can go pay the 4 dollars a gal for gas that ruins your cars and we dont have to worry about you wasting our good air on a reject like you! People lke you is what makes desoto like it is! See there are poeple around here that care about all the things we work so hard for! And if you dont then dont waste your time even fighting with mebc I pay my bills and buy my cars not you or the government that you live off of!
Jeffcomo

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Larry sanders wrote:
I hate this gas station cause Rick Lane goes in every morning and buys shit. F him who is he fooling. watch out Desoto his staples are gonna bust in his stomach and he will eat us all like godzilla
You gotta problem with my family??? Talk about a looser!! Look in the mirror Sanders
Desoto Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

I personally feel like a police substation would make a good addition to express Mart...
undecided

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Desoto Truth wrote:
I personally feel like a police substation would make a good addition to express Mart...
But where would they park???
Concerned

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Really a new gas station? good Iam tired of all these others high priced gas.
Shawn Patterson

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

WOW wrote:
<quoted text> ok tough guy. Now we all know your cool. Internet hard asses are the best kind of people
And you seem to be the biggest internet Ass oops I mean "hard ass" Did your mom not like you? Naming you "wow" lol
Hoosier losers

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

All of you DeSoto people are hicks but Festus people are the Biggest Hoosier losers!!!
below

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

hello everyone
Dustin_L

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

I'm not entirely sure why everyone is bitching about the quality of a gas station in a town like DeSoto. It's not some big fancy city, it's a small, middle-America town. The people that live there don't have a problem with it, and seeing how not a single one of you show that you're from there, I don't really see why you care what the gas stations are like. If you don't like them, don't go.
I spent a majority of my childhood living in DeSoto, as well as Desloge and Park Hills. Since then I have moved on (for job reasons). In my time away I have lived in three different states, as well as visited 15 different countries. Now, this is just my opinion, but even after seeing all of the places I have, there is still nowhere that I would rather live than in a small, middle-America town like DeSoto.
I do have a question regarding the gas stations though. What is it about them that make them so shitty? Is it the people that work there, and if so, who? Is it the cleanliness condition of the store itself? Gas is fucking expensive everywhere, so that can't be the major reason.
Will

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Where is new station going
WOOOO

Hillsboro, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Screw gas stations Smokeys in Desoto is the cheapest in town and the guys there are awesome and there beer prices are top notch
DFI FAN

De Soto, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

DFI-BP has the friendliest people working inside.
It is a small but nice store.

The oil spill was not the small business owner's fault. They are just trying to make a living too.

DeSoto is a small town. All small towns have the same problems. You just have to pick your battles!
short truss micro bus

Brooklyn, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

yup

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent De Soto Discussions

Search the De Soto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 58 min Clinton-Obama Agenda 95,849
4 ex-officers at Missouri prison face charges Thu slipknot 2
Ryan Dunn Thu Call It Like I See It 2
david bryant Wed annoyous 3
tinting Wed Jesse 5
Bub Roberts Wed Whatupz 16
Bobby Nelson Jul 30 see alot 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

De Soto Jobs

•••