2 of the shittiest gas stations in de...

2 of the shittiest gas stations in desoto

Posted in the De Soto Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ur face

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2011
Express Mart, Fish's same owner of both, Gas higher than everyone else in town and the fucking cool ass people working there smoking and wearing pajama pants to work. I dont understand why people go there to pay more for gas. Oh well

I spend my money and DFI or casey's. Mostly Desoto Fuels cause there locally owned.

Iam just sayin,my opinion.
Toxic

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2011
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
I thought I was the only one who thought this.
WTF

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2011
Yea and calling the shots from his condo in Key West LOL I wouldn't buy gas in DeSoto for my lawnmower! Express Mart and fish's have got to be the most filthy, disgusting , gas stations I have been in!
i only by mine at

Gilbertsville, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2011
Casseys on main or Stockham on CC...will never by BP after the oil spill...
WOW

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Then dont buy gas there! No one cares how dirty it is get your damns gas and leave. Put it on a credit or debit card so you dont have to go in and stop bitching.
Wowo

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2011
WOW wrote:
Then dont buy gas there! No one cares how dirty it is get your damns gas and leave. Put it on a credit or debit card so you dont have to go in and stop bitching.
did you read the original post on how high the gas prices are also..???????? typical woman typing without thinking.
Having Said That

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2011
They should at least have fried yard bird.
WOW

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2011
Wowo wrote:
<quoted text>
did you read the original post on how high the gas prices are also..???????? typical woman typing without thinking.
first off I'm a guy. Second my first line said "don't buy gas there" that includes not buying because of prices.
i only buy mine at

Gilbertsville, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2011
stockhams on CC and Caseys.No BP products.
oh yea

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2011
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> first off I'm a guy. Second my first line said "don't buy gas there" that includes not buying because of prices.
You have to be a woman , the way your acting like a bitch.
WOW

United States

#12 Jan 7, 2011
oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be a woman , the way your acting like a bitch.
ok tough guy. Now we all know your cool. Internet hard asses are the best kind of people
soo

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Jan 7, 2011
I don't like Fish's or express mart either. If I have to get gas in DeSoto I go to Caseys. Normally on my way to work I stop in Desloge. Always 5-10 cents cheaper.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2011
WOW wrote:
i agree its a gas station not a 5 star hotel...who cares.
NotOnly

Chillicothe, IL

#15 Jan 23, 2011
They are all shitty.. but really who cares. I find Casey's being one of the better ones but I dont like that little slut Alicia that works there.
thisthat guy

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 24, 2011
Desoto is one big shithole. It's sad but it's true. And there are way to many churches.
Kevin Walsh

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2011
I took a dump on express mart's floor the other morning and the only thing the workers did to clean it up was flick cigarette ashes on it and called it "good". I found out later they used it as a topping on there fresh baked pizzas.
Larry sanders

United States

#18 Feb 9, 2011
I hate this gas station cause Rick Lane goes in every morning and buys shit. F him who is he fooling. watch out Desoto his staples are gonna bust in his stomach and he will eat us all like godzilla
Having Said That

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2011
LOL!
Kevin Walsh wrote:
I took a dump on express mart's floor the other morning and the only thing the workers did to clean it up was flick cigarette ashes on it and called it "good". I found out later they used it as a topping on there fresh baked pizzas.
Dont worry

United States

#20 Feb 27, 2011
Dont worry all there will be and new station in town within the next year and a half. The guys who are putting it up have lived right here in desoto their whole lives and think the same thing about de sotos gas stations. Hang tight desoto the light is coming.
not worried

United States

#21 Feb 27, 2011
great another gas station i am soooo excited. Not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cure for cancer Sat WGODAT 2
wondering if there are ladies available in De S... May 23 repent repent 8
Lake Of Fire ( WARNING) (Apr '16) May 23 repent repent 9
Lake Timberline (Feb '11) May 20 Mike b 100
Kayla woolf (Oct '17) May 13 Sansoucie 23
KAB Homes (Jefferson County, Mo) (Feb '07) May 12 bblauman 52
Last name Ford (gangsta wanna be) May 11 314 stl 1

De Soto Jobs

Personal Finance

De Soto Mortgages