First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#43 Jan 5, 2012
Just went to there fb page and she is now posting fake pics of ghosts and calling them real. Is this what the paranormal field is going to she is just plain out fake. she acts like she cares about everyone but she doesn't.

United States

#44 Jan 5, 2012
If you want to talk about Hypocrite's. she is offender #1. she will talk bad behind your back and smile right in front of you.

United States

#45 Jan 5, 2012
I heard this discussion was going on. And just want to say that unfortunately everything being said about her being fake is true. I have met her and for those of you that have not she has you sucked in with her fake kindness over the computer. she is also fake to your face as i found out at morse mill when i was a paying guest there. She acted like she did not even want to be there and she bad mouthed other groups all night long. So everyone that is defending her I feel sorry for you that you have such weak minds that she can control you like that. After my night at morse mill with her which was a very bad experience. Not sure if I trust too many groups any more. Just a shame that she is like that. And after reading so much on here about her I am glad that my meeting with her has been confirmed. Sorry for those that believe her I really am.

Since: Jan 12

Washington, MO

#46 Jan 6, 2012
you know whats funny? everyone that saying negative stuff about her all come us as "guest"

Maryland Heights, MO

#47 Jan 6, 2012
Kuruko Dark wrote:
you know whats funny? everyone that saying negative stuff about her all come us as "guest"
we dont see your name any where ass!!!

Washington, MO

#48 Jan 6, 2012
Kuruko Dark is my name limp dick

United States

#49 Jan 7, 2012
Kuruko Dark wrote:
Kuruko Dark is my name limp dick
Hiding behind a fake name typical of someone who supports her. My name is Andrew.

Washington, MO

#50 Jan 7, 2012
Im not hiding behind any name. Kuruko Dark is my name. Its everywhere I am.

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Jan 9, 2012
myself and my wife have been to morse mill hotel on a tour that this woman gave. It was the worst experience we ever had in our life. She was very rude. And she did trash other groups and did not want to be there in anyway shape or form. Her kindness that she shows on her page is completely fake. She puts on a very good show just to get you to like her. We actually left early just to get away from her. Thank you to whoever started this topic so we can get all this out about her.

United States

#53 Jan 10, 2012
so andrew whe did u go to more8s mill

Location hidden

#54 Jan 12, 2012
sorry for all the lies about this fine lady and her group but I was off my meds but im better now

Chaffee, MO

#55 Jan 12, 2012
no she is a FAT ASS liar.

Chaffee, MO

#56 Jan 12, 2012
she says she doesnt advertise or gloat but by god she sure is gloating about how many people she has suckered into liking her page. poor people have no idea what kind of person she really is.

United States

#57 Jan 21, 2012
Her facebook page makes me want to puke. I have never seen a person so in love with themselves as she is. There is no way in HELL I would ever have her do an investigation or even work with her. From what I have read on here it seems see is very stuck on herself. Sounds like a big problem for the paranormal world. As there werent enough problems already. Now there is a lunatic running around calling herself an investigator. Sounds like someone who just does it to make a bad name for everyone.
yowza

Bolivar, MO

#58 Mar 23, 2012
rvsalesman1 wrote:
You thought so to huh? I went and checked out her website and fb page and she thinks very highly of her self. She almost acts like she is the all knowing of ghost hunters. I wouldn't let her investigate the brown spot at the bottom of my toilet..LOOK ITS AN APPARITION..and the whooshing noise is the spirit trying to talk....lol..fakes..
I heard that about another group around her area so its probably that one they are confusing with Just curious. They share the same letters if Im correct. Just curious is a real nice team that we met last year at a museum in southern Missouri that were very polite and knowledgable. Yah there probably being confused with that other team. Wouldnt let theat team investigate my toliet either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexiest tats ?!?! 1 hr Wow 5
high school drop off.. 1 hr Your home town 2
Women who cheat with married men 2 hr Everyone wants sex 10
two face 15 hr burnedbybitched 2
Wild bill?, anyone know how I can get in touch ... Mon I do not want you 1
Kyle Branson (Jan '13) Mon erin 23
tim pierce Mon shalyn 1
More from around the web

De Soto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE