Dominic Orlando: De Soto Man Busted for Home Meth Lab

Dec 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Louis - riverfronttimes.com

Dominic Orlando: His chemistry skills caught up with him yesterday. a Dominic Orlando, 47, was arrested by Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies yesterday and charged with possession of chemicals with intent to distribute.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
what a shoker

Guys, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

I never thought he would ever do that...
Public Works

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

what about Wes Johnston?Amy Rudd?
Amen

Saint Ann, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Public Works wrote:
what about Wes Johnston?Amy Rudd?
Amy Rudd has been sleeping her way out.She got Wes using the crap,like a lot of guys.Wes was going to sue her for giving him herpies but she would tell him she loves him and every other guy.She is also seeing a married county cop.She will do any thing for drugs.Wes was a good husband and father tell he meet her,so was a lot of married men.
Public Works

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Judged:

Well yes you are correct about her she is trash. Wes was already split up for a long while from baby momma before he strted messing around with Amy Rudd.
Amen

Saint Ann, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Dominice and Amy was seeing each other.She has been seen driving his vehicle and hers was there all the time.two or three weeks befor he got busted,he was seen by a nabor chasing her out of the house with a shotgun.when amy and wes got in to it one of the many times, is when she had big wes busted.i guess having a married (boy friend) county cop can get your revenge.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

Who is this married "county cop" that you are referring to? That's the 2nd post that you've mentioned that in, why not enlighten the rest of us with this adulterous, corrupt deputy's identity? I'll tell you why you wont, because you made it up. Get a life you meth cooking, low life De Soto peice of human garbage.
Amen

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

No, I'm not from Desoto,I have alot of family there.If you no me, you would no there is NO WAY i would do drugs,My job is way to important to me and drugs are for losers that dont want a real job.And about the married cop,I will not say he's name, his wife is a verry nice lady and they have kids,hopefully he will see how lucky he is to have a loving family like his.HE takes Amy to a friend of ours house for there thing, if you can read between the lines, We are friends with the cop,he tells my husband alot.And a Merry chirstmass to you.
Having Said That

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Is this the dude who owns the fruit and vegetable business in Festus?
Toxic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Judged:

No he doesnt his family does. Please dont get them mixed he is the scum of his family.
Having Said That

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Thanks
Jus Sayyyin

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Judged:

Dominic is guilty by association if guilty at all!! Make no mistake when people tell you no one chooses who they fall in love with and niether did Dominic.! Although this county task force has arrested many people on wrongful charges and people are being convicted because they cant buy their way out of a very corrupted law force and on the other hand meth is a huge problem in Jefferson County and if one of these county task force guys would fight a little harder to prosecute the real meth cooks they wouldnt have to worry so much about who talks to the actual drugmakers because they would be in jail. Maybe Dominic's dad should hang out at the Elks lodge and maybe they would turn their head to Dominics associations.Still Dominic doesnt make meth.He is too good hearted if you ask me!!!!!!!!!! Jus Sayyyyin!!!!!!!!
Bulletinman

Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

First of all do you people even realize what a crime is? One has to cause provable personal injury loss or harm. Just who did Mr. Orlando hurt? We know that the police beat him to a pulp. So who are the criminals?
Thought I would ask

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

did Dominic go to Festus High school and played football
Agreed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Bulletinman wrote:
First of all do you people even realize what a crime is? One has to cause provable personal injury loss or harm. Just who did Mr. Orlando hurt? We know that the police beat him to a pulp. So who are the criminals?
just goes to show you can never estimate the ramblings of a schitzo. Thanks for your insight to the fact you'll always grant exception to those you identify most with. Suck it, bullitenbitch
Bulletinman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
just goes to show you can never estimate the ramblings of a schitzo. Thanks for your insight to the fact you'll always grant exception to those you identify most with. Suck it, bullitenbitch
ok ok. To tell the truth, I blew him a few times. But that's over now. Anyone know where I can get some cok? My AIDS is not a provable personal injury
bulletinman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

God bless you all
meth

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

if hes messin with meth making it or not send him to jail who gives a shit
Lawman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Judged:

When your found in possesion of a rolling meth lab, how can people sit here and argue this person did nothing wrong. In additition, to bullitin idiot, as far as provable personal injury goes, what about all the people mr innocent Orlando ever provided meth to, one of the most toxic drugs anyone could ever consume.
Local1

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

Really wrote:
Who is this married "county cop" that you are referring to? That's the 2nd post that you've mentioned that in, why not enlighten the rest of us with this adulterous, corrupt deputy's identity? I'll tell you why you wont, because you made it up. Get a life you meth cooking, low life De Soto peice of human garbage.
if a county cop is selling meth or associating knowingly with a meth dealer and doing nothing. Then they need to be fired. Enough people are in trouble because of the drug and looking the other way isn't helping. Amy rudd as skanky as she may be, obviously needs help. She also has several children who will follow in her footsteps if not helped.
Local1

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Bulletinman wrote:
He hurt everyone he sold meth too. He hurt their children. He hurt his friends. He hurt his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent De Soto Discussions

Search the De Soto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 9 min vote 10,205
Bub Roberts 57 min Guy 13
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Barack_says_ 95,392
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Canopy 267
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr Macrsim 6,908
J ames V. Kobermann Sr.?? Mon Hey u 2
Ed Haynes/ 5 star paving is a crook (Jan '14) Jul 18 Jennifer 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

De Soto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••