haters gonna hate nina. F'em.
Looks like

Chaffee, MO

#24 Jan 3, 2012
we have someone who's a fan of trash..haha
People

Sikeston, MO

#25 Jan 28, 2012
crack me up nowadays. There's nothing but trashy b*tches at The Gallery in De Soto.

Since: Nov 11

Enfield, IL

#26 Feb 19, 2012
Really? Like really? I'm a failure? I will never amount to anything? REALLY?!!?? I'm a 17 year old who works full time as a MANAGER & goes to college full time. Honey you don't know me. You don't know half the shit I've been through. You need to grow up & do something with your life.
just saying

Sikeston, MO

#27 Feb 20, 2012
You wouldn't need to explain yourself to idiots on this site if you didn't think what they said were true. haha and it doesn't take a genius to become a manager, so that's really not that big of an accomplishment depending on what you're the manager of.
Hot Carl

United States

#28 Feb 21, 2012
Hot Carl has never been as shocked as he was to get on this site and hear that the whores at the clubs in DeSoto were trashy. Got Carl would never have guessed this. Hot Carl would take a $25 hand his though, that used to be the going rate around there.
Got Carl

Marissa, IL

#29 Feb 21, 2012
Hot Carl wrote:
Got Carl
Got Carl.....?
umm

Sikeston, MO

#30 Feb 29, 2012
Who's hot carl?
Thinks

Sikeston, MO

#31 Apr 5, 2012
they should hire better women there! I've noticed they've lost a couple of the trashy women there, but still need to lose a couple more.
Legion

Equality, IL

#32 May 4, 2012
is there a girl there still that looks kinda methed out or really slow? i went there for my 19th and she wanted a back rub and kept askin me to give her $ when i told her i ran out long ago and was waiting for my friends to get done with their business. it was my first time there and maybe my last, but id like to give that business another shot, since V-day shouldnt really be that busy, specially on tuesday
To Legion

Sikeston, MO

#33 May 25, 2012
I'd find a new strip club to go to. There are way better ones out there. The Gallery is filled with mostly meth heads. I know there are some in there that are actually clean and decent women but for the most part they're skanks, nasty, low life, methed out dope whores. There was one there that had Hep C and there's no telling how many people she infected. I'd be careful if you go back in there. It could be a decent place if the manager would throw out the trash and hire decent people in there.
Legion

Equality, IL

#34 May 25, 2012
thanks for the tip lol
To Legion

Sikeston, MO

#35 May 31, 2012
You're welcome. haha hope you find a good one to go to with decent people in there...if so let me know where you went. lol I need a good one to go to also.
iLnative

Chanhassen, MN

#36 Jan 21, 2013
This area is soooo ignorant. Men talk shit bout strippers they know they would sleep with given half the chance and moment. Women talk shit about dancers like they know them. You know how many stories I have heard between the three clubs, and how many of them are false as shit.

That being said, I agree with someone earlier that posted that girls with stds should be allowed to dance. I 100% agree with this. However, none of you know shit but rumors and gossip unless you are walking around with herpes after fucking one of these girls.

FYI I don't know any of these women personally ( not by their real names at least..)...I just get sick of do-gooders that talk shit even though they prolly would love for a chance to be with a stripper. Most women talk shit and then wonder why their man loves the club so much.

Most of you fuckers just need to grow up./rant off

And my captcha is 0420, so smoke batches!
ummm

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Jan 21, 2013
I like waffles... well not the blue kind
subtext

Carterville, IL

#38 Jan 22, 2013
Gross wrote:
The new girl Lauren aka kandi is gross looking, looks like she anerexic plus she's got no boobs or ass!! Who wants see some lil girl that weighs maybe 70lbs an looks like shes strung out on crack or aderol!!!!!! Stop abusing your medicine hunny and get your life straight!
Hahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
subtext

Carterville, IL

#39 Jan 22, 2013
SYLO wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see you call Tug "a good for nothing SOB" to his face. You people on here can't write a sentence correctly yet you are sure quick to talk shit about everyone. You are real tough people hiding behind a computer running your mouths. AND I would LOVE to see one of you call Angel those things to her face, also. You people have no idea who you are fucking with, but since you don't have the guts to say your names, guess it's all just a joke anyway. Just remember, your boyfriends and husbands pay Angel and Tugs bills. You might want to sharpen your "keep your man at home" skills so you don't have to worry about them going somewhere else to get something they are CLEARLY not getting at home.
Very accurately put.
heartbroken

United States

#40 Jan 24, 2013
Isn't this the place Michael's mother was working the night he was murdered?
none of your business

United States

#41 Jan 24, 2013
heartbroken wrote:
Isn't this the place Michael's mother was working the night he was murdered?
yes
Ivanhoe

Murphysboro, IL

#42 Jan 24, 2013
Bausinshuhbfsfhiai

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Mid-Illinois Bank-- your reactions! 3 hr Blue Streak 2
anybode no whare i can get my ged 12 hr Truth 3
New changes at SIH 15 hr New Nurse 15
Marvin mims (Jan '14) 16 hr Truth 22
Church in town 23 hr nanabell 7
is Lennon Dorothy gay??? Wed nailed 7
nikole smith Wed Murphy 411 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

De Soto Mortgages