Next Last
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 8, 2010
gallery has new girls so come join the fun atmosphere
lost

Ullin, IL

#2 Dec 9, 2010
Why should we join the fun when all ive ever seen in that place is a bunch of nastiness if im going to go to a strip club im gonna go where there is a clean enviroment a good looking girls i havn't seen anything worth looking at in this state
haha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Oct 24, 2011
I agree with lost that all there are there are nasty, disease infested b*tches. I know one personally and she has Hep C passing it around.
I also heard Nina Beretta is working there now and she's no good and is a dirty skank.
Gross

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2011
The new girl Lauren aka kandi is gross looking, looks like she anerexic plus she's got no boobs or ass!! Who wants see some lil girl that weighs maybe 70lbs an looks like shes strung out on crack or aderol!!!!!! Stop abusing your medicine hunny and get your life straight!
haha

Jackson, MO

#5 Nov 14, 2011
I know which one you're talking about. She is disgusting. Knowing who she hangs with or who her daddy is with she's probably a heroin or meth junkie. I think if you're going to be a dancer some type of boobs and some form of an ass should be a requirement, but to each their own if they go to look at nasty sh*t like that.
Well

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2011
Lol exactly what haha said! It should be a requirement! yes her dad "tug" thinks he's a hardass when he ain't! Her moms the only good person out of the family. She looks down on her for being a nasty stripper an how she gets high abuses her Meds all the time. The poor girl should get help
Bingo Lady

Marion, IL

#7 Nov 21, 2011
If it is lauren K/C (cant remember) then yeah she's just one big joke. Just give some years and she will be downright saddening and depressing when she has very little to do other than whoring even more and being scum to society.
Pub Info

Marion, IL

#8 Nov 22, 2011
she's already whoring!

p.s watch out for that stripper going by wendy, it's a tranny!
haha

Jackson, MO

#9 Nov 27, 2011
Yeah Tug thinks he's so hardcore when he's a good for nothing sob! Her mom is the only good one out of the family and if that was my daughter I would be ashamed of her too. She'll end up on the street or worse eventually. Yeah I heard she's whoring out too but I didn't know for sure on that. The chick her dad's with hops from strip club to strip club, is/was a meth junkie, prostitutes, AND has HEP C so I'd watch out for her at the club. I think she's still going by Nina Beretta (sp?). Just plain nasty. Clubs should require that their girls be clean and std free. But that's just my opinion! Haha Wendy is!!
SYLO

Eureka, IL

#10 Nov 29, 2011
haha wrote:
Yeah Tug thinks he's so hardcore when he's a good for nothing sob! Her mom is the only good one out of the family and if that was my daughter I would be ashamed of her too. She'll end up on the street or worse eventually. Yeah I heard she's whoring out too but I didn't know for sure on that. The chick her dad's with hops from strip club to strip club, is/was a meth junkie, prostitutes, AND has HEP C so I'd watch out for her at the club. I think she's still going by Nina Beretta (sp?). Just plain nasty. Clubs should require that their girls be clean and std free. But that's just my opinion! Haha Wendy is!!
I would love to see you call Tug "a good for nothing SOB" to his face. You people on here can't write a sentence correctly yet you are sure quick to talk shit about everyone. You are real tough people hiding behind a computer running your mouths. AND I would LOVE to see one of you call Angel those things to her face, also. You people have no idea who you are fucking with, but since you don't have the guts to say your names, guess it's all just a joke anyway. Just remember, your boyfriends and husbands pay Angel and Tugs bills. You might want to sharpen your "keep your man at home" skills so you don't have to worry about them going somewhere else to get something they are CLEARLY not getting at home.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2011
SYLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see you call Tug "a good for nothing SOB" to his face. You people on here can't write a sentence correctly yet you are sure quick to talk shit about everyone. You are real tough people hiding behind a computer running your mouths. AND I would LOVE to see one of you call Angel those things to her face, also. You people have no idea who you are fucking with, but since you don't have the guts to say your names, guess it's all just a joke anyway. Just remember, your boyfriends and husbands pay Angel and Tugs bills. You might want to sharpen your "keep your man at home" skills so you don't have to worry about them going somewhere else to get something they are CLEARLY not getting at home.
LMFAO! This is the truth!
haha

Jackson, MO

#12 Dec 2, 2011
SYLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't hesitate to call that piece of sh*t what he is to his face. No one is afraid of Gary! He's one of the biggest pansies ever. The only ones who need to be afraid of him are women and children because that's all he can put his hands on! And as for Angel she's a two bit good for nothing worthless piece of trash who doesn't deserve her son because she's a worthless mother! I feel sorry for the kid having to grow up with a meth headed prostitute stripper for the mom who jumps from house to house and from club to club AND guy to guy because she's not stable. Since the father isn't in the kids life he's probably just as bad. I mean how long ago was she married to Andy? Not very long then she jumps to this abusive ass guy. She's no good and I will tell her to her face. I don't hit women but then again someone like her I don't consider a woman at all because she's nothing but a worthless human being that doesn't deserve to breath! And for your info I'm a guy who would NEVER touch her nasty ass with a ten foot pole! Next thing you're probably going to say is "why were you at a strip club then" not that it's any of your business but my wife and I attend clubs all the time. Heard that it was a decent place and was going to have good music and a good dancer but we were definitely misinformed!
EGGS

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2011
SYLO B!TCHES
Ninjette Really

Jackson, MO

#14 Dec 5, 2011
Ninjette94 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! This is the truth!
You only think this is the truth Cathy because you are so stuck up Angel's ass it's pathetic. Hopefully she's given you Hep C, because you deserve it. And really Ninjette? Get a life.

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2011
Ehh. No. You don't know me honey. So why don't you get a life? I didn't say anything to you. & i'm not stuck up Angel's ass..& Hep C? Really you guys are pathetic. I've known Angel for a long time & all of the things you people say she does, she doesn't do. Gwaf. So grow up & you all get a life. Lmao. Because my life sure as hell is a lot better that all of yours.
Oh but I do

Jackson, MO

#16 Dec 11, 2011
haha you make me laugh. Thanks for entertaining me.:) I do know you. and you are up her ass. I'm sure you don't know that she's got hep c because she doesn't like to tell people. Easier for her to spread it. Ask her about that dirty needle she used. You just say we're pathetic because you can deny everything all you want when in fact you know everything being said is true. You're just afraid to admit it. I'm sure you have known her a long time but I'm sure there are those who have known her and Cj longer. haha you're life better than mine? Seriously what drugs are you on? Your life is no where near better than mine "honey".

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2011
Yeah, I'm pretty sure my life is better. But besides that, You don't know me at all. No one knows me. & if you think you know be you better check again. & like I said before Hep C? Needles? All of these things you guys keep saying just doesn't add up. I don't do drugs, Neither does Angel. So why don't you guys figure out someone else in this town to talk about since that's all you fuckers like to do is start drama. This place is a shit hole & everyone in it is too. Including everyone on this page. Except for me of course, because I'm proud to say I'm not from here. & I'm glad to get the hell away from this place. So go on find someone else's life to put all over the internet to make yourself look cool. Yep, that totally spells "Cool" for all of you. Good Day.
you are a

Marion, IL

#18 Dec 13, 2011
^LIAR!
haha

Athens, GA

#21 Dec 29, 2011
Ninjette only says that because she knows shes a failure who will never amount to anything. That's why she's stuck up Angel's ass so far. Honey you need to come out and get some fresh air and daylight.
lmao

Jackson, MO

#22 Dec 31, 2011
people these days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest female at Wsil tv 3 ? 37 min Buzzkill 2
Gangs in Carbondale IL (May '16) 40 min Buzzkill 23
cairo housing 1 hr hmm 5
Monica Isom 18 hr Blink182 3
Donyell Reed Mon Behindthescenesne... 3
Maybe the boy had a bump on his head prior to t... Sun Informed 19
D-Roses boyfriend beat her up! Jul 9 Buzzkill 3

De Soto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance