Linda Harvell Crainville Water

Linda Harvell Crainville Water

Posted in the De Soto Forum

LionNut

Marion, IL

#1 Aug 20, 2012
I am hearing rumors that The Water Clerk Linda Harvell in Crainville is under investigation for stealing money. Has anyone else heard this?
Walter

Mena, AR

#3 Aug 22, 2012
$140,000 missing
LionNut

Marion, IL

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Walter wrote:
$140,000 missing
Holy &$?(@!!! Is she still there? I heard she was disabled? How the he!! Did this happen??????? Is that Crazy Evenly still mayor, I heard her mouthing at the DQ about this? Us as tax paying people need to know the truth!!!!!!!!
Beth

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Aug 23, 2012
LionNut wrote:
I am hearing rumors that The Water Clerk Linda Harvell in Crainville is under investigation for stealing money. Has anyone else heard this?
I heard it is close to $19,000 to $20,000 this year only, there is more over the past years, over $100,000....
Concerned

Belton, MO

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it is close to $19,000 to $20,000 this year only, there is more over the past years, over $100,000....
This should be in the News!
JWF

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2012
what else has been going on at city hall? how can they not know about this for years?
Concerned

Belton, MO

#8 Aug 23, 2012
I don't think Evelyn is still Mayor, I heard she had her family vote her back on the board as a board member. It makes you wonder how long this has went on? Are they going to sweep it under the rug because it's too late now if you say Evelyn is blabbing about it! The whole board are blabber mouths, they need to close down Crainville and turn it into Carterville!
True news

Marion, IL

#9 Aug 29, 2012
I hear the investigation has been turned over to the Sheriff's office. I think that shows the city leaders are not just ging to ignore this !
Blue collar

West Frankfort, IL

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Why has this not been turned over to the state police instead of the county? I'm sure Mayor Mitchell does not want this made public.Is there no "check and balance" system set up in this village? Don't they have monthly board meetings where they go over bills, budget and money going in and going out? This didn't happen overnight.I would hope the Mayors political affiliation doesn't affect the outcome .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 30, 2012
LionNut

Herrin, IL

#12 Sep 2, 2012
I have dealt with Linda up at the Water Department and she and I had butted heads a few times over certain things. I find it Ironic that this has happened. I am glad this is now in the news, maybe the truth will come out, and we will be informed what is going on in our Village!
Wondering

Cerro Gordo, IL

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Anybody heard or got any updates on that audit? Might be interesting at the next city council meeting!
reppogo

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2012
$150,000 missing? how many are involved?
True News

Carterville, IL

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Okay, this is what the talk is. Over $100,000 missing from water and general funds. Commander of detective unit from the County and an investigator from the attorney general office have the case. Audit is complete. Attorney general's office will handle the case as Garnati doesn't want it. Now true or not we will have to see!!
Chuckels

Carrier Mills, IL

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Garnati will not prosecute this case. When you uncover this case, it will snowball and end up i Carterville's lap. sppppht
wowser

Herrin, IL

#17 Jan 31, 2013
JWF wrote:
what else has been going on at city hall? how can they not know about this for years?
what is it with all of these water dept. ladies in several towns stealing money? why not put cameras in all of the offices? unbelievable!
cstallings

Herrin, IL

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be in the News!
yes it should!
LionNut

Herrin, IL

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Has anyone heard any updates? When are we going to see this Linda in the news too or has this been dropped??????? Funny how they are both Linda's (Harvell & Heyde) and work at Water Departments!
smarttart

Kansas City, KS

#20 Feb 11, 2013
LionNut wrote:
Has anyone heard any updates? When are we going to see this Linda in the news too or has this been dropped??????? Funny how they are both Linda's (Harvell & Heyde) and work at Water Departments!
funny how its always ladies in different towns water depts.(JC, Marion, Crainville, etc...) WTH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Soto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanya Taylor 40 min Ginger 2
Fat and gay 42 min Ginger 3
Creepy professor 6 hr Unamused 6
Angela Moss 16 hr Jaime 2
Chief Sat ANyPrOOf 29
Public defender John mc dermott dead Fri murphy411 3
Mike wright Domestic battery Fri Chelsea 11

De Soto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance