Don Mckinney (Hoss) OR Jimmy Cooper

Don Mckinney (Hoss) OR Jimmy Cooper

Posted in the De Queen Forum

need help

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2009
LOOKING AT RELOCATING AND LOOKING FOR HOUSE TO RENT AND IVE BEEN REFEREED TO JIMMY COOPER AND DON MCKINNEY JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOWS Them AND are they GOOD LANDLORDs THANKS
scotty w

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Jul 13, 2009
A good piece of advice, relocate anywhere else except to the sewage pond called DeQueen
need help

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2009
Thanks for your reply but could you elaborate a little.
steve

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2009
It is full to the brim with illegal immigrants, probably the worst place that I myself have ever lived. The good old boy system of things remains in full force to this day, or so I am told. And now a redneck sheriff that is trying to make his claim to fame on weed smokers. In my opinion he is around 40 years too late for that, but that does not stop his bunch from harrassing and planting "evidence" on their weed criminal suspects. If you do relocate there, be careful of calling the S.O. if you need help, because you stand a good chance of being arrested.

“Remember Lemira Emery”

Since: Jul 09

Jacksonville,FL

#5 Jul 24, 2009
I grew up with both Hoss and Jimmy and both come from great families and are both decent guys!!
need help wrote:
LOOKING AT RELOCATING AND LOOKING FOR HOUSE TO RENT AND IVE BEEN REFEREED TO JIMMY COOPER AND DON MCKINNEY JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY KNOWS Them AND are they GOOD LANDLORDs THANKS

“Remember Lemira Emery”

Since: Jul 09

Jacksonville,FL

#6 Jul 24, 2009
I have't lived in De Queen in a long time and am now living in Jacksonville, FL. I moved away from De Queen shortly after my mother Lemira Jane Emery was murdered there but moved back there in the mid 80's but haven't been back there since 1987 except for visits (short ones)!!
Julie Stanford

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2009
Hello Rosemary,
I was friends with your sister Pam when we were children. I left DeQueen in 1973. I remember you as a little girl and also remember your mother fondly. I had a lot of fun being invited over to play in Pam's playroom and your mom and dad were always so nice to me. I am sorry for your losses.
Julie Stanford
RosemaryE wrote:
I have't lived in De Queen in a long time and am now living in Jacksonville, FL. I moved away from De Queen shortly after my mother Lemira Jane Emery was murdered there but moved back there in the mid 80's but haven't been back there since 1987 except for visits (short ones)!!
really

Henderson, NV

#8 Feb 26, 2013
need help wrote:
All you are looking for is penis you fat ho LESA JILES OVERLAND FROM Batesville Ar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Queen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deputy mike wilson (Nov '13) May 15 MadMan 3
sevier county snitches (Jul '16) Apr '18 Really 20
get the mexicans out of dequeen (Oct '10) Apr '18 Obama 7
Football (Nov '13) Apr '18 Obama 2
Raid Apr '18 Obama 2
Junior Gonzalez (Apr '15) Feb '18 Donald 4
Locating Jan '18 John Harris 1

De Queen Jobs

Personal Finance

De Queen Mortgages