First Prev
of 3
Next Last
deleon pride

De Leon, TX

#42 Jul 4, 2013
Pill Poppin Bro wrote:
<quoted text>Masters? HAHAHAHA! You can't even form a legible sentence. Better go toke some more, bro!
legible means the clairity of hand writing smart guy
Angel of Death

De Leon, TX

#43 Jul 4, 2013
deleon pride wrote:
<quoted text>legible means the clairity of hand writing smart guy
Clairity? Is that a new word you invented? Maybe you should look up the definition of clarity, particularly the part where it says "the quality or state of being clear : lucidity". You sound like a retarded moron, but like all dopeheads, make wild claims of being successful and highly educated.
deleon pride

De Leon, TX

#44 Jul 5, 2013
lets start another post to argue on. This is about law not who is smarter. So create on and I see you there peace.
wtf

De Leon, TX

#46 Jul 5, 2013
Angel of Death wrote:
<quoted text>Clairity? Is that a new word you invented? Maybe you should look up the definition of clarity, particularly the part where it says "the quality or state of being clear : lucidity". You sound like a retarded moron, but like all dopeheads, make wild claims of being successful and highly educated.
Like the other one pill popin bro, you two have to be white trash idiots that beat your wives after a drunkin night out, so go do that. that's why you hate it so bad because you are a drunk or fda supporter. I don't drink, smoke or take any pills. I have done research cannibis is way better than any of that including sugar. Are you diabetic? To much sugar causes that. Anything in MODERATION can be good. Mj is the cure for better world, cancer, diabetes. The list goes on. God wants no money for what he gave us. He put it here for some fucin reason. Just because deleon pride supports it doesn't mean they are an idiot doper.If they are a parent I bet their kids are more behaved and on the right track than yours. Wake up. You are not the one to judge them. They choose to have God not the devil. See how far you get with him. Good luck with the devil.
wtf

De Leon, TX

#47 Jul 5, 2013
Angel of Death wrote:
That web site proves nothing. Says they are testing the younger ones that obviously want free pot. They need to do the study on the baby boomers that done it then and that still do. Used everyday all day I'd say is bad, but like everything else MODERATION. If you are a responsible adult you won't go drive on it. The fact is there are people that only smoke at night instead of that six pack, or that sleep aid from pharmaceutical companies that gets you so drunk and out of control you don't know where you are or who you are. If you don't like mj that is fine. Go one believing alcohol, sugar, pills are ok and that the government looks out for you go ahead. You will be the one with the rude awakening.
u r dumb

De Leon, TX

#48 Jul 5, 2013
Angel of Death wrote:
<quoted text>Clairity? Is that a new word you invented? Maybe you should look up the definition of clarity, particularly the part where it says "the quality or state of being clear : lucidity". You sound like a retarded moron, but like all dopeheads, make wild claims of being d highly educated.

U r dumb. So dumb you ask if it is a new word that they made up then you go on telling the definition so how dumb is that. If it was a made up word you wouldn't know the definition. You are so dumb that you don't even know how dumb you are. Dumby. Go be dumb you dumby.
u r dumb

De Leon, TX

#49 Jul 5, 2013
Angel of Death wrote:
<quoted text>Clairity? Is that a new word you invented? Maybe you should look up the definition of clarity, particularly the part where it says "the quality or state of being clear : lucidity". You sound like a retarded moron, but like all dopeheads, make wild claims of being successful and highly educated.
Angel of death definition
Noun 1. Azrael
2. A personification of death
3. A caregiver who is a serial killer.
Synonyms
: death angel
Related terms
:(serial killer): angel of mercy

angel of mercy
1. A type of mercy killer,a caregiver who is a serial killer, and who practices mercy killing on both the willing and unwilling, knowing and unknowing, dependent only on the killer's sense of suffering from their illness.
The ten commandments say thou shall not kill not thou shall not smoke marijuana. You have to have the devil inside you to even use that as a name. Find GOD you stupid fool.
Angel of Death

De Leon, TX

#50 Jul 5, 2013
u r dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
U r dumb. So dumb you ask if it is a new word that they made up then you go on telling the definition so how dumb is that. If it was a made up word you wouldn't know the definition. You are so dumb that you don't even know how dumb you are. Dumby. Go be dumb you dumby.
I gave the definition of the REAL word clarity, not the fake word you made up. It must be hell going through life as an imbecile.
u r dumb

De Leon, TX

#51 Jul 5, 2013
Angel of Death wrote:
<quoted text>I gave the definition of the REAL word clarity, not the fake word you made up. It must be hell going through life as an imbecile.
It started with pill pippin bro (which is dumb and you are defending him and not gods gift beats me) saying it not being legible, as far as that it was. You got the message Happy 4th u prics. They may not have the I phone that you have, so it may b a b!+,ch to use their phone. You don't even know you inconsiderate pric. What kind of names are "pill poppin bro" and "angel of death" anyway? You have your own issues, secrets in the closet, gay son,uncle or even father. Slu+ of a wife, sister, aunt cousin, you may think you r so smart but common sense is what you may lack so sucks to be you. I'm fine you need to get the life you see others with.fuc of pric
only god

De Leon, TX

#52 Jul 5, 2013
Angel of Death wrote:
<quoted text>I gave the definition of the REAL word clarity, not the fake word you made up. It must be hell going through life as an imbecile.
Go to
Www.equalrights4all.org/religious/bible.htm
u r dumb

De Leon, TX

#54 Jul 6, 2013
Manimal_ wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen fence posts that had more intelligence than you.

That is really dumb, you talk to them? You realy are crazy, to have that conversation in your head. Enough said you are in a bad place seek help.
for real

De Leon, TX

#56 Aug 14, 2013
If the parents would be parents and whip the kids a.. instead of letting them get by with everything and covering for them maybe they would not be crying about the cops stopping them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerry Sheppard (Aug '13) Jan 30 got that right 5
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Jan '16 believe 25
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Dec '15 habbie 13
murder (Jul '12) Dec '15 Mari 7
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) Dec '15 Mari 206
Kathy Linderholm (Nov '13) Dec '15 Mari 6
How can I access public records (Feb '13) Aug '15 mari miller 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

De Leon Mortgages