Next Last
Dumby

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Is it legal to pull someone over for suspicion of invalid d.l

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Whether it's legal or not, the cops can do whatever they want. All they have to do is observe any little thing wrong with your vehicle or your driving. Every time I hit the street, I see numerous violations that could get a person pulled over but the cops pick and choose what laws they enforce. I see lots of vehicles with burned out license plate lights, burned out tail lights or brake lights, no signal given, not dimming headlights when meeting other cars, no front license plate (a requirement in Tx), expired registration and inspection stickers, speeding through the middle of town, not merging to the left when the lane runs out, rolling through stop signs, u-turns in the middle of downtown, you name it, De Leon drivers do it. As far as the MANY people driving with no license, if they've been stopped and cited (and arrested) before (just read the large number of such arrests in the Free Press), then the next time they see you on the street, they have a reasonable suspicion that you STILL don't have a license. A couple months ago in the Free Press police log, it showed Ray Flora as being arrested for suspended license with past convictions and also with an open container of beer at 8am. I see him still driving up and down the street in his black work pickup and also on a Harley with no pipes and speeding, going out of his way to get attention. I also see other people driving that were in the newspaper, so it's a huge problem. If they're driving with no license, it also means they're driving with no insurance and probably expired stickers too.
bud

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Well the cops cant be everywhere at once. we have a limited number of officers. They do their fair share of pulling people over. i got pulled over tonight for a burnt out head lite. they apparently do not give tickets for it. the cop was nice enough. he just told me to get it fixed......
will

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Manimal_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard, we had 5 or 6 cops and the town is only about a mile long and the city bought them some $35,000 software to help them enforce the law. Not only can they not be "everywhere", they obviously can't be ANYWHERE (that counts) most of the time since I regularly see people flying through town and not once has a cop been seen doing anything about it.
well dip shit. they are probably elsewhere doing their job.
DeLeon Sucks Balls

De Leon, TX

#6 Apr 7, 2013
will wrote:
<quoted text>
well dip shit. they are probably elsewhere doing their job.
Yep, doing their job at Allsup's with the burritos. So you're a cops ass licker?
will

Eastland, TX

#7 Apr 7, 2013
DeLeon Sucks Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, doing their job at Allsup's with the burritos. So you're a cops ass licker?
No sh*tbag. I never see them at allsups getting a burrito. your just butthurt because they have probably whipped your a** or put you in jail
DeLeon Sucks Balls

De Leon, TX

#8 Apr 7, 2013
will wrote:
<quoted text>
No sh*tbag. I never see them at allsups getting a burrito. your just butthurt because they have probably whipped your a** or put you in jail
I'll bet you get on your knees when you see a cop just like your mom does for mexicans.
Captain obvious

Dublin, TX

#9 Apr 29, 2013
Well if people weren't breaking the law, they wouldn't have to worry about the cops. Cops aren't out to screw you over. They are there to make sure citizens are safe.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2013
Captain obvious wrote:
Well if people weren't breaking the law, they wouldn't have to worry about the cops. Cops aren't out to screw you over. They are there to make sure citizens are safe.
Ha ha, that's a good one.
Captain obvious

Dublin, TX

#11 May 5, 2013
Dr Vaernet wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, that's a good one.
I take it you probably fall into the criminal/repeat offender category then.
Oh Honestly

San Angelo, TX

#12 May 6, 2013
Captain obvious wrote:
People don't realize cops are just like everyone else...they have a job to do, and if they don't do it, they don't get to keep their job. If people would follow the law, cops wouldn't be needed. But since there are more morons or there than not, they have to wine because the cops got them. And while the cops were busy with them, someone else managed to get away...poor babies!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 May 8, 2013
Oh Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't realize cops are just like everyone else...they have a job to do, and if they don't do it, they don't get to keep their job. If people would follow the law, cops wouldn't be needed. But since there are more morons or there than not, they have to wine because the cops got them. And while the cops were busy with them, someone else managed to get away...poor babies!
Do you drink a lot of wine?
BBQ Fan

San Angelo, TX

#14 May 11, 2013
WASP666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you drink a lot of wine?
Are you an ass to everyone, or am I getting special treatment? I find that those who have time to nitpick other people's grammar and spelling on here generally do so because they aren't intelligent enough to come up with a valid rebuttal and must resort to the ignorant attack. Piss off!
Oh Honestly

San Angelo, TX

#15 May 11, 2013
I have got to quit letting my kids use my phone. For the record, BBQ Fan is my teenage daughter. Didn't know she had been on Topic and changed my screen name.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 May 16, 2013
BBQ Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an ass to everyone, or am I getting special treatment? I find that those who have time to nitpick other people's grammar and spelling on here generally do so because they aren't intelligent enough to come up with a valid rebuttal and must resort to the ignorant attack. Piss off!
Well, if you don't like wine, I'm guessing you're a Keystone Light drinker. It's the favorite of all DeLeon mexicans and trailer trash.
Dr thunder

De Leon, TX

#17 Jun 16, 2013
BBQ Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the nitpicking? They only asked if you drink wine. Maybe you prefer something stronger?
wtf

De Leon, TX

#18 Jun 25, 2013
Captain obvious wrote:
yes cathing kids with one gram of cannibis glad there keeping us safe
Captain obvious

Dublin, TX

#19 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> yes cathing kids with one gram of cannibis glad there keeping us safe
Cops aren't responsible for parents not raising their kids right. Deadbeats, drug users, alcoholics, law breakers, etc...tend to run in the family because the bad behaviors are taught to their children and passed done to their children's children. The cops are doing the best that they can and I'm proud of them. They put their life on the line every day to make sure the citizens are protected. So if you disagree, then next time you are in trouble, don't call the cops; call a crackhead.
Jimbo

De Leon, TX

#20 Jun 25, 2013
Captain obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops aren't responsible for parents not raising their kids right. Deadbeats, drug users, alcoholics, law breakers, etc...tend to run in the family because the bad behaviors are taught to their children and passed done to their children's children. The cops are doing the best that they can and I'm proud of them. They put their life on the line every day to make sure the citizens are protected. So if you disagree, then next time you are in trouble, don't call the cops; call a crackhead.
well said but these sheeple don't want to believe the caps are doing a great job. These morons make their own mess but complain and cry and want the cops to clean it up for them
Captain obvious

Dublin, TX

#21 Jun 25, 2013
All y'all that are talking how horrible the police are, how bout you put on a duty belt and go to a family violence call where someone was stabbed or someone being shot at. Or how bout you pull out ian infant that has been killed in a car wreck. If you got the guts sign up and be all you can be but I bet y'all balless wonders would crap a brick and run the other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message board (Mar '10) Apr 24 herosly 21
melody beach finally got busted!! (Dec '12) Apr 22 Ring leader 29
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Apr 20 Zen_Tangle 559
Everyone in De Leon should be outraged at the p... Mar '15 Gas in Delon TX 6
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) Mar '15 Mari Miller 201
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Sep '14 wtf 11
Reach Broadband is at it again. (Mar '14) Aug '14 wtf 4
More from around the web

De Leon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE