Voter turnout 'steady' in El Paso

Voter turnout 'steady' in El Paso

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 4, 2008, titled Voter turnout 'steady' in El Paso. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Lorena Barbosa was among the first voters to cast her ballot after polls opened at Fire Station 22 at N. Mesa and De Leon Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Silvestre Reyes Stinks

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2008
Silverstr Reyes tells El Pasoans who to vote for

And we do it !!
jack strauss

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2008
it's HILLARY time! She's the best candidate for this job by far and i'm glad obama's sheen is starting to wear off. he's the one who pulled out the race card, whose lies are already starting to surface around NAFTA and Rezko and who knows what else the Republicans will surely dig up. Hillary's been re-elected to NY senate because she obviously did a great job and was instrumental and picking up ny's pieces after 9/11 by nurturing and helping the families, firefighters and cops who were affected. SHE is the kind of president we need. Hillary's not afraid to take on challenges and face them head on with a plan to ACT on. No more empty promises! VOTE HILLARY 08!! bring home texas ohio vermont and rhody and then onto pennsylvania!
jackie

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2008
vote CLINTON !!
Rosalinda

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 4, 2008
maybe hill can try again in 2012; then she'll have 39 years experience, and Chelsea will have 20 years experience.
Hill Will Steal

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 4, 2008
i won
i won!!

i stole the Texas Delegates !!
Burnt Orange Report com

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 4, 2008
Texas & Ohio results in realtime:

http://www.burntorangereport.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message board (Mar '10) Jul 5 Mari Miller 22
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Jun '15 Enigma 564
Open relationships in De Leon Jun '15 Open 1
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) May '15 Mari Miller 203
Happy Birthday Kathleen Linderholm (Oct '09) May '15 Mari Miller 5
He Sold His Families Farm (Jul '14) May '15 Tenbears 3
Wonder why the city allows all these weeds arou... May '15 Maria 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

De Leon Mortgages