Few details emerge in case of 2-year-old thrown from car

Full story: El Paso Times

The mystery of the 2-year-old who was allegedly thrown out of a car got deeper Sunday when state and local officials, citing state law, would not say if the boy was safe, suffered injuries, was still ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crg

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2008
HE IS A MONSTER!@!!!!
Throw the book at him!
WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE SUCKING UP OUR TAX MONEY BEING LODGED HERE!?!?!?! He hurt an INNOCENT child! He should have been shot on site!
myspace

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 22, 2008
who in their right mind would want to hurt a defenseless child?
tah dah

El Paso, TX

#4 Dec 22, 2008
Jerico wrote:
What you don't get fool is that we don't care about this subject or what you or anybody say.. We are just pulling your chain,because it is easy.We play with weak minds like yours..It is a test,that is all.....
What the fu..k do we care about prejuduce,Chapo Guzman or A Black President..We do our own thing,and part of it is laughing at you idiots that actually think griping here on this Blog is somehow going to make your life better and change the world...what a MORON>>....Than we laugh at you idiots chaning your names and showing you have no guts...That is weak.......
You have a bigger "blog" than I do! laugh at your own asses! a bunch of losers checking your spelling and sitting with your thumbs up your @SS!!!!
citizen

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 22, 2008
Why would El Paso Times do a story and not report the news? There is no information in this piece. Wait until you can tell the story. Oh by the way is jerico your real name? I suspect that you are weak and have no guts.....
John

Austin, TX

#6 Dec 22, 2008
Jerico wrote:
What you don't get fool is that we don't care about this subject or what you or anybody say.. We are just pulling your chain,because it is easy.We play with weak minds like yours..It is a test,that is all.....
What the fu..k do we care about prejuduce,Chapo Guzman or A Black President..We do our own thing,and part of it is laughing at you idiots that actually think griping here on this Blog is somehow going to make your life better and change the world...what a MORON>>....Than we laugh at you idiots chaning your names and showing you have no guts...That is weak.......
Obviously you didn't go to school here in the US or if you did you must have dropped out. You must be an illegal since you don't know proper English. Go back across the border we don't need anymore drop outs here.
The Wall

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2008
This clown is an Illegal Alien.
FN mexicans

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2008
Yet another great example of mexican parenting skills!

He is just a poor migrant looking for a better life for his family, Right?
Ana_ M

United States

#9 Dec 22, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn't go to school here in the US or if you did you must have dropped out. You must be an illegal since you don't know proper English. Go back across the border we don't need anymore drop outs here.
Just because a person may be from across the border doesn't mean they can't spell. I'm proud of being born in Mexico. And I can say I have a better education than most of those who were born here. Jerico sounds African American not Mexican
Ana_ M

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2008
I take it back. He sounds either Cuban or Puerto Rican.
Ana_ M

United States

#11 Dec 22, 2008
Jerico wrote:
What you don't get fool is that we don't care about this subject or what you or anybody say.. We are just pulling your chain,because it is easy.We play with weak minds like yours..It is a test,that is all.....
What the fu..k do we care about prejuduce,Chapo Guzman or A Black President..We do our own thing,and part of it is laughing at you idiots that actually think griping here on this Blog is somehow going to make your life better and change the world...what a MORON>>....Than we laugh at you idiots chaning your names and showing you have no guts...That is weak.......
If you don't care stay out of the comments.By the way you sound like one of the most ignorant person I've come across. Have you ever noticed that the loudest person tends to also be the least educated?
Ana_ M

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2008
FN mexicans wrote:
Yet another great example of mexican parenting skills!
He is just a poor migrant looking for a better life for his family, Right?

I don't recall reading that he was a migrant worker. However, what does that have anything to do with dumping a child from a moving vehicle? As for the parenting skills. Mexicans don't kill their children, we give them a good whooping so they live and learn from their mistakes. ;)

Since: Aug 08

Where ever the Army sends us

#13 Dec 22, 2008
Ana_ M wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a person may be from across the border doesn't mean they can't spell. I'm proud of being born in Mexico. And I can say I have a better education than most of those who were born here. Jerico sounds African American not Mexican
It's obvious you're Mexican. You say you have such a great education but yet you sound very ignorant in your comments. Your comments sound as if you're racist. being from Mexico I wouldnt doubt you are. My Dad is from there and he as well as many others I know from Mexico are some of the most ignorant racist people out there. I thank God I don't have hate and ignorance in my heart. If you don't want people talking bad about Mexicans then maybe you should stop representing them for you and others like you make the Mexicans look bad.
whatever

El Paso, TX

#14 Dec 22, 2008
why all the secrets? makes you wonder
Joe

El Paso, TX

#15 Dec 22, 2008
whatever wrote:
why all the secrets? makes you wonder
The television news is not hiding the fact that the child is in critical condition at Thomason, you have to wonder why the El Paso Times is pretending he's not.
Angel

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Dec 22, 2008
If the child was fine, they would have said so. I hate to sound negative, but I think this child is seriously hurt. Did you read the KVIA story which said that the man said "the devil made me do it?" I think there is something very serious here...either a kidnapping, drugs, or something. Poor children, I hope they make it past the physical and emotional trauma that this will cause.
Chenoa

El Paso, TX

#17 Dec 22, 2008
That is such a shame that people "irresponsible" parents can be like that. I would not be so sure if that man is the childrens'parents. I hope that man gets punished to the full extent of the LAW!!
concerned

El Paso, TX

#18 Dec 22, 2008
"I cant confirm or deny the case due to confidentiality issues," said Paul Zimmerman, spokesman for the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services in El Paso. "For us to comment on a case, there has to be a death, a life threatening injury or emergency removal of a child."

OBVIOUSLY, THIS CPS SPOKESMAN DOES NOT THINK THE 2 YR OLD CHILD'S LIFE WAS IN DANGER.

THIS IS WHY THIS AGENCY IS NOT QUALIFIED TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN.
Gaser

United States

#19 Dec 22, 2008
Come On People! give the guy a break and wait til all the details come out. How do we know the kid wasn't showing feminine tendencies and he just wanted to toughen him up alittle. Geez.
Amazed

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2008
Gaser wrote:
Come On People! give the guy a break and wait til all the details come out. How do we know the kid wasn't showing feminine tendencies and he just wanted to toughen him up alittle. Geez.
Speaking of not having it all together, have YOU made an appointment to see a psychiatrist yet?

The man threw a 2 year from a vehicle. What other details do you need?
whatever

El Paso, TX

#21 Dec 23, 2008
the devil made him do it, that's what he said

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 24 min Defiant1 22,294
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) 15 hr Wished I never me... 23
Reach Broadband is at it again. Fri wtf 4
He SAYS hes a CATTLE RANCHER Jul '14 Maria 2
He Sold His Families Farm Jul '14 Maria 2
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Jul '14 DeLeon Sucks Balls 8
He sold land to Texas Parks Jun '14 his uncle killed ... 1
•••
•••
•••

De Leon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

De Leon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

De Leon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in De Leon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••