Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17522 May 5, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,000 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
Oh good grief!. How many more times are you going to cut and paste the same old crap?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17523 May 5, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
In the early morning rain defiant has no place to go. Remember that rascal Puff ; that lives by the sea, and frolics in the autumn mist. Noble men and princesses would lower their flags as Puff would pass by. Then one day Puff’s head was bent in sorrow. For Defiant no longer came out to play and Puff had to go back into his cave. Now defiant is in the early morning rain with a dollar in his hand and aching in his heart, and with only sand in his pockets.
Ahh the dawn is breaking. Every day the green gardens beckon. Now the time has come to leave you. Now smile and say you’ll wait for me. I don’t know when I’ll be back again. Red Forest to the Gulf Streams waters this land was made for you and me. I ring out the song for green, green all over this land. it’s the green of food and profits. Then we can sing in the sunshine, and laugh everyday…
On the S.S. Defiant...
Now Puff does sound like a good name for TruthIsMight. The pig might as well live in a cave. Ahahahhahah.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17524 May 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Walk right in sit right down, daddy let your hair hang down...everybodys talkin' bout a new way of walikn', do you wanna lose, your mind?
Burnt Rearend lost his mind a long time ago.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17525 May 5, 2013
Ted Cruz show us your birth certificate.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17526 May 5, 2013
National debt at start of Bush’s first term:$5.7 trillion
At end of Bush’s second term:$10.35 trillion (+45%)

Household debt at start of Bush’s first term: about $8 trillion
At end of Bush’s second term: more than $14 trillion (+43%)

Unemployment rate at start of Bush’s first term: 4.2 percent
At end of Bush’s second term: 7.2 percent (+42%)

Budget surplus at start of Bush’s first term:$128 billion
Budget deficit at end of Bush second term:$1.2 trillion

Annual cost of Afghan war in 2001:$20 billion
Annual cost of Afghan and Iraq wars in 2009:$208 billion

That is a lot for our President to try to undo - especially when the Republicans don't want any progress.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17527 May 5, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
National debt at start of Bush’s first term:$5.7 trillion
At end of Bush’s second term:$10.35 trillion (+45%)
Household debt at start of Bush’s first term: about $8 trillion
At end of Bush’s second term: more than $14 trillion (+43%)
Unemployment rate at start of Bush’s first term: 4.2 percent
At end of Bush’s second term: 7.2 percent (+42%)
Budget surplus at start of Bush’s first term:$128 billion
Budget deficit at end of Bush second term:$1.2 trillion
Annual cost of Afghan war in 2001:$20 billion
Annual cost of Afghan and Iraq wars in 2009:$208 billion
That is a lot for our President to try to undo - especially when the Republicans don't want any progress.
In case you haven't noticed, the economy has been Obamas for the past 4 1/2 years. Do try to keep up. Raising the debt 6 trillion dollars over what Bush left isn't fixing the problem and the unemployment rate is unchanged at best.

Put up your DNC pom poms cheerleader and go take a math class.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#17528 May 5, 2013
What have the Ripofflicans some to help americaca? Nothing they are the Do Nothing congress. You can thank our President for you food stamps.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17529 May 5, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
What have the Ripofflicans some to help americaca? Nothing they are the Do Nothing congress. You can thank our President for you food stamps.
Got mine under Bush.
Boo

Ballwin, MO

#17530 May 5, 2013
Cristina Perez
Pat

Ballwin, MO

#17531 May 5, 2013
Nothing you say can bring me down, I'm a child of god.
Pretty please

Port Neches, TX

#17532 May 5, 2013
PLEASE find a governor who has a clue about education!!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17533 May 5, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
What is this, a joke?. Food stamps have been around for decades. You must be one of those "low information" voters. If you're gong to spew partisan nonsense
at least learn a little about the world that you live in.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17534 May 5, 2013
Pretty please wrote:
Maybe you can replace Perry with the likes of Obummer, who is nothing more than
a freeloading and worthless academic parasite who has done nothing for this country.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17535 May 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can replace Perry with the likes of Obummer, who is nothing more than
a freeloading and worthless academic parasite who has done nothing for this country.
Defiant, the guy is a halfwit.Another useless troll, maybe one I already know from another forum.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#17536 May 5, 2013
Pretty please wrote:
Find someone you can support as the"education"govern or.Vote for that person.Hope your pick wins.That's how that goes dude.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17537 May 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Defiant, the guy is a halfwit.Another useless troll, maybe one I already know from another forum.
He does seem to be a waste of time. Probably a third grade drop-out. Just as well that I have too many things to do and don't have much time to spend on
these forums anymore.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#17538 May 5, 2013
Ted Cruz show us your real birth certificate.
Gov

Ballwin, MO

#17539 May 5, 2013
Got one
CPS

Ballwin, MO

#17540 May 5, 2013
Initials
ranger

Ballwin, MO

#17541 May 6, 2013
Poo poo and doo doo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Sep 30 agree 24
Top 10 Ways to Use Apples Sep 28 jillmariemeyer23 1
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Sep '14 wtf 11
Reach Broadband is at it again. (Mar '14) Aug '14 wtf 4
He SAYS hes a CATTLE RANCHER Jul '14 Maria 2
He Sold His Families Farm Jul '14 Maria 2
He sold land to Texas Parks Jun '14 his uncle killed ... 1
De Leon Dating
Find my Match

De Leon Jobs