Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16746 Jan 31, 2013
I would never ask anyone to apologize for being a Christian, and I am not a Mexican. However I would much prefer to be a Mexican than to be you Damn invasion. Your ignorance is unbelievable. The only people the Jews want to keep out are the muslims that want to kill them, and I can't say that I much blame them for that. As a boy and a young man one of my two best friends was Native American, and I spent as much time at his home as I did my own. I was always welcome there. Even today I have quite a few Native American friends. But with the way they were treated by our race in days gone by I wouldn't blame them if they wanted nothing to do with us. But that doesn't seem to be the case. No one insults you for telling the truth, it does surprise me that you can even spell it. I insult you only for being the racist idiot that you are. Yes Stupid racism is alive and well in America, but all whites do not thinkl that way: Thank you very much. In case you haven't figured it out damn invasion is an embarrassment to more than a few of us.
yes

Medford, NJ

#16748 Jan 31, 2013
where are you
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16750 Jan 31, 2013
If you are asking me, I'm in Ft. Worth. Nice city here on the Trinity River.
Parent

San Antonio, TX

#16751 Jan 31, 2013
American Pride wrote:
Today we are having a Grand Old Party
ME TO
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16752 Jan 31, 2013
If you are asking me, I am in Ft. Worth.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#16753 Jan 31, 2013
Silver

United States

#16755 Jan 31, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not apologize for being Christian and holding to God's original seperation of the races. That is why he made natural barriers between us.
You Mexicans are supposed to be on the other side of the Rio Grand.
Yes, Jews are exclusive. Only those with Jewish blood are accepted in Israel.
TODAY, yes, Indians only allow those with Indian blood to live amongst them. Prove me wrong.
If you don't think whites should be exclusive in their land, you are racist.
I think the rock you threw hit you in the head twice.
If that's the case you big Pendejo, you should be on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean! You and your natural barriers, damn that is hilarious lol!, damn my side hurts! Even I because of my ancestors the Spaniards should be over there, neighbor. Get over it, there is absolutely NADA you can do to change what is,,,natural barrierss, lmao!! Go on get!! White trash like you are an embarrassment to the good Anglo people. They would not take out to dinner in public, you are the shit of the earth.
Silver

United States

#16762 Feb 1, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to dissapoint, silverbeaner. I was born here - you were not.
My ancestors were here before the US was a country.
You wqill never have as much right as I do, to MY country.
Way I see it, you a a frucking loitering criminal vagrant.
You are dumb as you sound. I have every iota of a right as you do, remember your "natural barrier", there is where you need to be remember? Your ancestors crossed the Atlantic to invade this land, that's why you were born hear pendejo!! If you look across the ocean, many people that look just like you (maybe not as trashy), stayed over there. There is where your land is. The Rio Grande was our swimming pool in our backyard, from both sides, until your vagrant, diseased, trashy ancestors came along and said this is ours, Mexicano. They might let you back into your country, if you know which one your people came from,,,, trailer trash,, have a taco, and be merry. NOTHING you can do about it, except be angry and unhappy. REMEMBER,, you are free to leave..
Silver

United States

#16763 Feb 1, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have to tolerate them but, doesn't mean I will like it.
And, it is not white supremaciscm - it's white nationalism.
Maybe you can move to Arizona, to the city of Nogales, or maybe Maricopa, Guadalupe, Rio Rico, Corona de Tuscon, San Luis, maybe New Mexico in Las Cruces, Sante Fe, or maybe CALI, like in San Diego, Sacramento, Los Angelos, San Jose, or just stay hear in Tejas.,, hey those are all Spanish named cites, man that was cool of your people who were here first to name them in Spanish, or were they??????
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16764 Feb 1, 2013
Damn! Good job Silver! Can't handle it can you Damn invasion? Glad to finaly get some folks on here to tell you like it is. AND they do it without being racist like you. So D i rant, rave, and bitch all you want. No one cares what you like or don't like. That's what you get for being a racist moron. Like I said I am white, but I would rather be a Mexican than YOU!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16766 Feb 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
Damn! Good job Silver! Can't handle it can you Damn invasion? Glad to finaly get some folks on here to tell you like it is. AND they do it without being racist like you. So D i rant, rave, and bitch all you want. No one cares what you like or don't like. That's what you get for being a racist moron. Like I said I am white, but I would rather be a Mexican than YOU!
Texan if you sign on to Topix with an avatar, if some jerk gets on Topix and uses your"name"it shows who the imposter is because the imposter can't copy your avatar, which can be a photo or even a computer creation.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16767 Feb 1, 2013
I'll check on that when I get back. I will be internet free for about 9 or 10 days. Back to nature to clear my head.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16768 Feb 1, 2013
Texan wrote:
I'll check on that when I get back. I will be internet free for about 9 or 10 days. Back to nature to clear my head.
Well, stay away from the grizzly bears.They eat meat.
Silver

United States

#16769 Feb 1, 2013
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have to tolerate them but, doesn't mean I will like it.
And, it is not white supremaciscm - it's white nationalism.
Fyi: Food stamp distribution 2012:
Households.

Whites- 35%
Blacks- 22%
Hispanics- 10%
Other races combined- 33%
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16770 Feb 1, 2013
Grizzly bears, probably hybernating right now, but I will keep an eye peeled for critters. Two more hours then out of here. Silver stay on that racist piece of crap.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16771 Feb 1, 2013
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
Fyi: Food stamp distribution 2012:
Households.
Whites- 35%
Blacks- 22%
Hispanics- 10%
Other races combined- 33%
You got a point.However.....blacks make up eleven per cent of the population......but get 22 per cent of the foodstamps...well, you know what Sam Clemens said,"There are lies, damn lies, and statistics"....
Silver

United States

#16772 Feb 1, 2013
I understand, about 7.5 MIL black folk on food stamps , and approx, 66 MIL white people on food stamps.
I understand the ratio, my point is to demonstrate to the very ignorant (not you waco 1909), that seem to believe that only minorities are dependent of govt assistance.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16773 Feb 1, 2013
Silver wrote:
I understand, about 7.5 MIL black folk on food stamps , and approx, 66 MIL white people on food stamps.
I understand the ratio, my point is to demonstrate to the very ignorant (not you waco 1909), that seem to believe that only minorities are dependent of govt assistance.
QUITE a few non-minorities are dependent, as you say, on govt.assistance.
Got it

San Antonio, TX

#16775 Feb 1, 2013
Proud Repub wrote:
Im Mexican and Im Conservative. Accept it.

Just today these latinos won the votes for governor

We now have a Latina Governor in New Mexico Susana Martinez (the first hispanic woman to be elected governor)

And We have a Latino Governor in Florida
(Marco Rubio)

Guess what they are Both Proud Republicans.
I agree!!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16777 Feb 2, 2013
Got it wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!
Check Rubio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Sep 30 agree 24
Top 10 Ways to Use Apples Sep 28 jillmariemeyer23 1
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Sep '14 wtf 11
Reach Broadband is at it again. (Mar '14) Aug '14 wtf 4
He SAYS hes a CATTLE RANCHER Jul '14 Maria 2
He Sold His Families Farm Jul '14 Maria 2
He sold land to Texas Parks Jun '14 his uncle killed ... 1
De Leon Dating
Find my Match

De Leon Jobs