Death Notices 12.02.08

Death Notices 12.02.08

There are 29 comments on the ReporterNews.com story from Dec 1, 2008, titled Death Notices 12.02.08. In it, ReporterNews.com reports that:

Sam Beggs Sr., 81, died Sunday, Nov. 30, 2008, in Fort Worth. Service 2 p.m. Wednesday at First Baptist Church in Eastland, with the Rev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterNews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mari

United States

#22 Aug 21, 2009
Please, if anyone knows something, anything, come forward! You can e-mail me with anything you might know.It's almost been 9 months and we need something!! [email protected]
Thank you
DeLeon Obituary

Secaucus, NJ

#23 Sep 1, 2009
Mari, FYI, Kathy's ex's mother passed away.
Mari

United States

#24 Sep 22, 2009
Please everyone, dont forget Kathy, she deserves this!
Mari

United States

#26 Oct 1, 2009
My Sister, Kathy, had her 51st birthday, if she were still alive, Wednesday September 30,1958. I wish I could wish her her a happy birthday. I came to DeLeon to visit her grave, lay some flowers and baloons and tell her how much I love her and miss her.I wish there had been more flowers and more folks to tell her how much she ment to them.I miss her every day and hope spmeone out there will come foward with the truth, its been 10 months and we all deserve to know what happenend. Please come forward and end our pain......Mari Miller
Spanky

Pflugerville, TX

#27 Jan 9, 2010
Mari. Dont worry.. Bear will have her Justice..
Mari

United States

#28 Jan 9, 2010
Spanky wrote:
Mari. Dont worry.. Bear will have her Justice..
Oh Spanky, things are sooo messed up in DeLeon! Callme sometime and I will tell you what is going on. Love ya
Bloggo

Houston, TX

#29 Jan 10, 2010
Mari wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Spanky, things are sooo messed up in DeLeon! Callme sometime and I will tell you what is going on. Love ya
Mari, don't know if you keep up with the news, but Ralph retired. The incompetency continues down here in Hicksville, USA. It won't ever change.
mari miller

Conroe, TX

#30 Aug 27, 2015
gigglesnatcher wrote:
I don't think it was murder at all. I think that it was a natural death or possibly accidental and similar to the David Carradine death. This lady looked like a walking skeleton just before she died. Sorry.
If you knew anything you would wonder how was killed. They ruled out sex, she was in her night gown and there are many things the police know. The female officer was let go after she showed my husband and I all of the evidence. I don't know why she was 'let go', she was the only one working on this case. No one is working on this, they just ruled it a suicide. Pretty easy for them. I will not stop looking for whoever did this......thank you for allowing me to rant.....Mari
mari miller

Conroe, TX

#31 Aug 27, 2015
DeLeon Obituary wrote:
Mari, FYI, Kathy's ex's mother passed away.
Kathy and my Mother was shot on September 4, 1988. she was almost 52. The man who did this ,Troy Wallace, got 65 years and died in prison. I don't know who killed Kathy, but he is out there and Karma will catch up with him. Kathy was almost 1 year older than me, by less than one day. Thank you for letting me rant. Please keep your eyes and ears open for me.....and Kathy, and our family and friends!!........Mari

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) Nov '16 Mari 214
Reach Broadband Services Experiencing Problems ... (Jan '10) Oct '16 Jadedlady 37
murder (Jul '12) Aug '16 Mari Miller 8
Bonnie and Clyde in De Leon? (Apr '10) Aug '16 Mari Miller 4
Kerry Sheppard (Aug '13) Aug '16 know him 6
Take a boat ride (Apr '16) May '16 Dr Gerald Demal 2
News De Leon man dies in Kennedale wreck (Mar '09) Apr '16 Kristy Sturdivant 3

De Leon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

De Leon Mortgages