Death Notices 12.02.08

Sam Beggs Sr., 81, died Sunday, Nov. 30, 2008, in Fort Worth. Service 2 p.m. Wednesday at First Baptist Church in Eastland, with the Rev. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mari Miller

Asheville, NC

#1 Dec 29, 2008
Kathy was the best sister anyone could have. I will miss her everyday for the rest of my life. I pray the person who did this to her will get caught. Rest in peace my sister, my friend. I will always love you.

Since: Dec 08

Hayward, CA

#2 Aug 9, 2009
Mari Miller wrote:
Kathy was the best sister anyone could have. I will miss her everyday for the rest of my life. I pray the person who did this to her will get caught. Rest in peace my sister, my friend. I will always love you.
I checked to see if anyone had replied to this since Dec. Does anyone read this or even care? Please remember there is someone out there killing. My sister was killed and someone knows something, are you that someone?
bubba sixpack

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2009
Mari Miller wrote:
<quoted text> I checked to see if anyone had replied to this since Dec. Does anyone read this or even care? Please remember there is someone out there killing. My sister was killed and someone knows something, are you that someone?
No, people don't read obits that are 8 months old. Why would they? Don't you have other threads here that you're using to solicit info? Why did you suddenly jump to this old obituary?

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2009
bubba sixpack wrote:
<quoted text>
No, people don't read obits that are 8 months old. Why would they? Don't you have other threads here that you're using to solicit info? Why did you suddenly jump to this old obituary?
I wrote back on this one just as I keep up on the other one. I have to keep her name alive until they catch whoever killed her.I don't care where I need to do it. This made you look and comment didn't it? Please try to understand, I don't want this to become a cold case.
long-haired country boy

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2009
Mari Miller wrote:
he boyfriend did it.
whazzup

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 10, 2009
long-haired country boy wrote:
<quoted text>
he boyfriend did it.
Which one?

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2009
All you can do is point fingers, unless there is proof or someone comes forward, its all a guess. I call the police just about every week to see if there is anything more happening, so far nothing. Please if you know something, come forward, don't let whoever did this get away with it. Thank you for keeping her name alive.

Since: May 09

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Aug 10, 2009
Mari I am so sorry for your loss and I understand you want answers and justice. More then likely the police already know what happen. They only have one shot at getting him convicted and they don't want to blow it due to Double Jeopardy.
gigglesnatcher

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 11, 2009
I don't think it was murder at all. I think that it was a natural death or possibly accidental and similar to the David Carradine death. This lady looked like a walking skeleton just before she died. Sorry.
Jace

Stephenville, TX

#11 Aug 11, 2009
gigglesnatcher wrote:
I don't think it was murder at all. I think that it was a natural death or possibly accidental and similar to the David Carradine death. This lady looked like a walking skeleton just before she died. Sorry.
It was clearly murder. I won't go into details. She lived in an abusive situation and had her issues but she did not want or deserve to die.
ramjam

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Aug 11, 2009
Jace wrote:
<quoted text>
It was clearly murder. I won't go into details. She lived in an abusive situation and had her issues but she did not want or deserve to die.
If the cops don't know what happened, how would you? You make it sound like you have all the answers and if you did, why isn't the perpetrator in jail?

United States

#13 Aug 11, 2009
Jace wrote:
<quoted text>
I would really love to talk with you. If I can I will give you my e-mail address, please write to me! marimiller@rocketmail.com. Thank you so much

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2009
death_by_pop_tart wrote:
Mari I am so sorry for your loss and I understand you want answers and justice. More then likely the police already know what happen. They only have one shot at getting him convicted and they don't want to blow it due to Double Jeopardy.
I do understand what you are saying. I want them to have all of their ducks in a row. The waiting is very hard tho and not being able to put this away in a safe place in my heart is what makes this difficult. I pray this ends soon.
Jace

Cisco, TX

#15 Aug 11, 2009
ramjam wrote:
<quoted text>
If the cops don't know what happened, how would you? You make it sound like you have all the answers and if you did, why isn't the perpetrator in jail?
The cops do know what happened. The perpetrator is not in jail due to who he is related to. I believe the cops are doing everything they can to make sure he does not get away with this.
Knowing someone is guilty and proving it beyond a reasonable doubt are often two different things. My whole point with my comment was that just because a person has issues, it does not mean that she killed herself.
It seemed like the person before was stating that because she was abused and looked ill, the case should be closed as a suicide.
long-haired country boy

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2009
whazzup wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one?
the one she was dating when it happened. the way it was done does not jive with what she had told me during the summer when we had met.

Since: May 09

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Aug 11, 2009
Mari Miller wrote:
<quoted text>I do understand what you are saying. I want them to have all of their ducks in a row. The waiting is very hard tho and not being able to put this away in a safe place in my heart is what makes this difficult. I pray this ends soon.
Mari, what I am saying is if the Police hand the case over to the District Attorney with out having a rock solid case and the District Attorney takes it to court a jury or judge may have to find him not guilty even if he is not.
Once that happens because of the 5th Admendemnet Double Jeopardy Law he can never be re-trialed for that same crime and same charges. Remember there is no Statute of Limitations on murder so the case will stay open in tell it is solved and trialed.
how bout some answers

UK

#18 Aug 13, 2009
Did the newspaper report or is it public information as to what the cause of death was? Didn't the autopsy take a friggin 6 months? Is it a secret?

United States

#19 Aug 13, 2009
how bout some answers wrote:
Did the newspaper report or is it public information as to what the cause of death was? Didn't the autopsy take a friggin 6 months? Is it a secret?
No, the newspaper has not reported what the cause of death was and the autopsy was performed in a timley manner, forensic evidence is still being procesed and unfortunatly can take many months to finalize.None the less, law inforcment has kept a tight lid on this evidence, to protect the integrity of this case.In any small town enviroment rumors are bound to run rampant.

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2009
death_by_pop_tart wrote:
<quoted text>
Mari, what I am saying is if the Police hand the case over to the District Attorney with out having a rock solid case and the District Attorney takes it to court a jury or judge may have to find him not guilty even if he is not.
Once that happens because of the 5th Admendemnet Double Jeopardy Law he can never be re-trialed for that same crime and same charges. Remember there is no Statute of Limitations on murder so the case will stay open in tell it is solved and trialed.
I totaly understand. I just wish someone who knew the truth would come forward and help to close this horrid chapter in mine and my famlies lives.
Mari

Cleveland, OH

#21 Aug 20, 2009
I want to thank the people that contacted me about my sister, Kathy. She was one-of-a-kind and those who knew her know this was a murder and we pray this will come to an end soon. Again, thankyou.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Sep 30 agree 24
Top 10 Ways to Use Apples Sep 28 jillmariemeyer23 1
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Sep '14 wtf 11
Reach Broadband is at it again. (Mar '14) Aug '14 wtf 4
He SAYS hes a CATTLE RANCHER Jul '14 Maria 2
He Sold His Families Farm Jul '14 Maria 2
He sold land to Texas Parks Jun '14 his uncle killed ... 1
De Leon Dating
Find my Match

De Leon Jobs