Since: Jan 10

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I would like to hear what De Leon has to say about Mr. Lee Childers
eyerolling

United States

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Oh you mean the man who wrote he doesn't want to discuss religion in the paper but every week has a letter to the editor talking about his religous views????
tax payer

Gorman, TX

#3 Feb 20, 2010
THE one that is against alcohol in De Leon and his dad drinks all the time
legalizeverythin g

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Feb 22, 2010
I wish they would legalize pot and heroine, it's just too hard to have to drive to Dublin to get it, I mean, people are going to do it anyway, so, why not let the city make money off of it?
tax payer too

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Feb 25, 2010
I understand that there is someone running against Mr. Childers in the city elections. That will good to get him out of office. Maybe we can get alcohol here now..
Deleonius

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2010
I think De Leon needs a good whorehouse. We already have all these women getting knocked up by men they don't really know anyway, so why don't they just charge for their services? And why not let the city make money off it? I see nothing wrong with an economy of ill repute and I'm getting tired of driving to Dublin for some hot action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,555
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Sep 5 wtf 11
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Aug 29 Wished I never me... 23
Reach Broadband is at it again. (Mar '14) Aug 29 wtf 4
He SAYS hes a CATTLE RANCHER Jul '14 Maria 2
He Sold His Families Farm Jul '14 Maria 2
He sold land to Texas Parks Jun '14 his uncle killed ... 1
•••
•••
De Leon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

De Leon Jobs

•••