Man threw 2-year-old boy from moving vehicle, El Paso Police say

Full story: El Paso Times

Alfonso Israel De Leon, 34. El Paso Police say a man threw a 2-year-old child from a moving vehicle just before he hit a guard rail and crashed.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 69 of69
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trailer Park Ronnie

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Hey Ronnie, if youre still out there, I think your daughter is waiting for you in her bedroom, and don't forget your niece, she said she liked it, too. Nothing like cunnilingus with no teeth! By the way, how does it feel being a white trash, redneck, moonshine drinking, confederate flag wearing, shaved head bastard? CANNOT imagine... I bet a lot of people dont like you... You talk like youre so proud, but all that comes out of youre mouth is HATE. I'm sorry for what your dad did to you when you were small, truly, I am... Thats if you know who he is... You must have gone through HELL as a kid... I'm surprised you even have a computer at home.. How did you get a hold of one in the woods out in the middle of nowhere?! Hmm...
Houstonian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Ella wrote:
Ronnie - are you sure you passes the entrance exam to go in the military? Have the armed services dropped their bar that low? You are so ignorant about El Paso, I hope you make the mistake of opening your stupid mouth while your out somewhere having a beer so someone can shut you up. For someone who thinks their "all that" for being a soldier (you couldn't get a job with you I.Q. level obviously) you sure are a whiner
about much to do about nothing. You're going to sht your pants if you go to Iraq.
Ella, If I was as extremely illiterate as you, I wouldn't be posting.
Houstonian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Trailer Park Ronnie wrote:
Hey Ronnie, if youre still out there, I think your daughter is waiting for you in her bedroom, and don't forget your niece, she said she liked it, too. Nothing like cunnilingus with no teeth! By the way, how does it feel being a white trash, redneck, moonshine drinking, confederate flag wearing, shaved head bastard? CANNOT imagine... I bet a lot of people dont like you... You talk like youre so proud, but all that comes out of youre mouth is HATE. I'm sorry for what your dad did to you when you were small, truly, I am... Thats if you know who he is... You must have gone through HELL as a kid... I'm surprised you even have a computer at home.. How did you get a hold of one in the woods out in the middle of nowhere?! Hmm...
If you want to pose as an intelligent person, you should at least learn to spell.
Houstonian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

My Dixie Wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
I just like to get others opinion of what an "anchor baby' is. We do not use the term in my agency. The website you used in an anti immigration site so they are twisting some of the terminology. I need to look through my immigration law books and get the proper wording the way the law is written.
HAHA! Anchor baby is a very widespread term and so what if it happens to be used on an "anti-immigration" site? Why don't you ask the messiah Obama for his politically correct term for it. I'd be amused to hear it since he now calls the war on terror "overseas contingency operation" and calls a terrorist attack a "man made disaster". HAHAHAHA!
Houstonian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

flywatt wrote:
Why did this guy throw the kid from the vehicle? It's a verry vague story. Did he loose his breaks and was headed towards a wall or something and saw it as a way to save his child? Who knows. Thanks for thorough reporting EPT. Either way, I hope the child turns out okay.
I'd be embarrassed to make public posts if I was as illiterate as you.
Trailer Park Houstonian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Houstonian wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to pose as an intelligent person, you should at least learn to spell.
So, what did I misspell????? And its not about "sounding smart", what BIG, ELABORATE, words am I using? Now, if I were calling YOU an IMBECILE, DOLTISH, BRAINLESS, NINCOMPOOP, then you can say a MORONIC comment like yours, Houstonian... Dont hate dude, its all ok, I'm sorry for what your dad did to you as a kid, too... Its ok, I bet youre about 40, 50 now? Its time to forgive and forget...
boss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

Trailer Park Houstonian wrote:
<quoted text> So, what did I misspell?????
If you have to ask, you really ARE a moron.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

It has happened again, and once again, a Mexican man throws his son out of car. What's going on?

Police: Father Dumped Son, 4, "Like Bag of Garbage"

A father abandoned his 4-year-old son along a West Texas highway, and the injured boy spent several hours alone in the dark before a passing motorist picked him up, police said.

Carlos Rico, 22, stopped his car along a cactus-lined stretch of Interstate 20 near Sweetwater at about 3 a.m. Tuesday and "threw the boy out of the car like a bag of garbage," Sweetwater police Chief Jim Kelley told the Abilene Reporter-News on Tuesday.

The boy was picked up about three hours later by the local high school basketball coach and taken to a hospital, where doctors removed at least 500 cactus spines from the child's body, Kelley said. The boy was in the state's custody on Wednesday.

"I've seen a lot of bad things. This is absolutely a first. I've never seen a 4-year-old angel left on the side of the road for dead. He's such a sweet little boy," he said.

Rico was driving from Lubbock to Saginaw when he abandoned his son, and he was taken into custody Tuesday by police in the Fort Worth suburb, Saginaw police spokesman Damon Ing told The Associated Press on Wednesday. Rico's cousin called police when Rico showed up to see him without his son, and investigators determined that Rico was the father of the boy found near Sweetwater, he said.

Rico told Saginaw investigators that God told him to choke the boy and expel him from the car, Kelley said. There was bruising on the boy's throat, he said.

Ing said Rico had been charged with child endangerment and did not have a lawyer representing him. His bond was set at $50,000.

Al Hunt, the motorist who found the boy, said he initially thought he was looking at a guardrail post until it moved.

"It took me seconds to realize,`it's a little kid there,"' the 54-year-old coach said.

continued...
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Fathe...

Since: Jan 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Another contender for the Darwin Award.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 69 of69
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent De Leon Discussions

Search the De Leon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 11 min Defiant1 20,387
Reach Broadband is at it again. Mar '14 De Leon Internet 2
If we only known (Jul '13) Mar '14 Anonymous 11
Message board (Mar '10) Mar '14 Use your own name 20
Trailer house Mar '14 A concerned 1
Fantyse Harper back in town? (Mar '13) Feb '14 Pill Poppin Bro 10
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Jan '14 Kerry Sheppard the 1 22
•••
•••
•••
De Leon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

De Leon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

De Leon People Search