Man threw 2-year-old boy from moving ...

Man threw 2-year-old boy from moving vehicle, El Paso Police say

There are 69 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 20, 2008, titled Man threw 2-year-old boy from moving vehicle, El Paso Police say. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Alfonso Israel De Leon, 34. El Paso Police say a man threw a 2-year-old child from a moving vehicle just before he hit a guard rail and crashed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Dec 08

lapwai Idaho

#42 Dec 20, 2008
My Dixie Wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
I just like to get others opinion of what an "anchor baby' is. We do not use the term in my agency. The website you used in an anti immigration site so they are twisting some of the terminology. I need to look through my immigration law books and get the proper wording the way the law is written.
an anchor baby is a child that is born in the U.S.A. to an illegal alien. The child is an american by right of birth. The parents use the childs citizenship to stay in the U.S.A. thus the term anchor baby because it "anchors" them here.
spazz

United States

#43 Dec 20, 2008
My Dixie Wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, here's how the law goes. The baby is an American citizen. The parents are not. The parents are not going to leave the "anchor baby' in the US. The baby CANNOT petition the parents for American citizenship until the kid is 18. By then, the parents are already established in their way of life and do not want to move anyway. The baby is not entitled to anything without the parents consent. I've never cared for this term because it actually does not exist.
The parents are not going back to Mexico. Why do you think there are over 30 million illegals in the USA and a very large number of them receiving food stamps. They are not deported if they have a USA born child. At Thomason, the social workers sign them up for food stamps, WIC, Medicaid while they are still in the labor room.

I know because I've known many people who did this and are still here, still getting welfare.

“BOBBI'S THOUGHTS”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44 Dec 20, 2008
Happy Holidays to you and your family. You and your family deserve it.
Ronnie

United States

#45 Dec 20, 2008
bobbivaughn wrote:
Happy Holidays to you and your family. You and your family deserve it.
Thank you and merry christmas to all yall even yarrrr
spazz

United States

#46 Dec 20, 2008
And that's why when there is any talk of deportation of illegals, you get all this uproar about "dividing families", and that "children will have to be left behind" because the parents don't want to take their anchors back to Mexico where they won't bring in food stamps and WIC or receive free lunches at schools.

The whole Elvira Arellano case was a classic example of a woman using her anchor baby to demand her right to stay in the USA. There are millions of such cases.
Ronnie

United States

#47 Dec 20, 2008
Help can be a good thing to true Americans until its taken adventage of. Which is too many cases. I aint got a clue who elvira arellano is but earn it then deserve it is my opinion.

“BOBBI'S THOUGHTS”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#48 Dec 20, 2008
RAW is on T.V. Gotta go.

“Support SAR, get lost. ”

Since: Oct 08

East Haven, CT

#49 Dec 20, 2008
My Dixie Wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
I just like to get others opinion of what an "anchor baby' is. We do not use the term in my agency. The website you used in an anti immigration site so they are twisting some of the terminology. I need to look through my immigration law books and get the proper wording the way the law is written.
I like to educate myself as much as I can in this field. I'm serving in the military right now, and also plan on working on a law degree. I hope to practice immigration law someday, the subject intrigues me. I'm not challenging your credibility, but for the sake of my curiousity, I'd like to know more about your statement. If you could keep me posted. Greatly appreciated.
whatever

El Paso, TX

#50 Dec 21, 2008
lets throw his a s s out of the car see how he likes it
_Arrrrrrr

AOL

#51 Dec 21, 2008
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Like Ive said before dont thank a politician but thank a soldier for the right to say what you want
yeah, thank the soldiers that fought in WWI & WWII and thats about it which are almost but gone R.I.P. but now we have people like you wearing the uniform, BOY is this country in great trouble.....
THE REINCARNATION OF TIMOTHY MC VEIGH, guard your buildings El Paso, ronnies there.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#52 Dec 21, 2008
flywatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anchor baby- A baby concieved by an illegal immigrant in order to obtain US Citizenship.
and as many "free" taxpayer paid for benefits as possible depending on how hard they push for them.

Usually including but not limited to : birth, medical attention, prescription drugs, public education, welfare, housing, legal council, and other assistances. That's all.

I wouldn't even know how to begin getting free stuff. And I was born here.
chunckfuzzman

El Paso, TX

#53 Dec 22, 2008
[you know what stop being a racist and get on the task!!!!!!
chunckfuzzman

El Paso, TX

#54 Dec 22, 2008
stop being racist ronnie!!!!!
Motherly Love

United States

#55 Dec 22, 2008
Where is the mother of this child?
Motherly Love

United States

#56 Dec 22, 2008
I'm against those border hoppers, they all are insensitive and have no morals. They should just close the dam bridges. Screw them. They are just the same as the middle east sickos!!!!!!!! Poor child I hope he is okay!!!!!!

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#57 Dec 22, 2008
Motherly Love wrote:
Where is the mother of this child?
As of late, they're not even saying where the child is, health, or condition.
hell no

Wilmington, DE

#58 May 4, 2009
flywatt wrote:
Why did this guy throw the kid from the vehicle? It's a verry vague story. Did he loose his breaks and was headed towards a wall or something and saw it as a way to save his child? Who knows. Thanks for thorough reporting EPT. Either way, I hope the child turns out okay.
You're an illiterate moron. Please learn to spell before making any more posts.
Houstonian

Houston, TX

#59 May 4, 2009
What's worse, throwing a kid from a car or tolerating meth dealers selling dope to kids? This is what is happening in De Leon, Texas and no one does anything about it.
Wrecking crew

Wilmington, DE

#60 May 6, 2009
My Dixie Wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please explain to me what an "anchor baby" is?
You're a real dumb bitch. You have a computer in front of your face but can't do your own research. It's called google but there are idiots who just don't understand the concept.
idiots are everywhere

Wilmington, DE

#61 May 6, 2009
chunckfuzzman wrote:
[you know what stop being a racist and get on the task!!!!!!
It's too bad idiots like you don't even know how to quote posts, thus no one else knows who the hell you're replying too. The idiots are breeding. It's scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two gay men kicked out of Chico's Tacos restaur... (Jul '09) Nov 27 Farts and Farts 327
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) Sep '17 marimiller 218
Happy Birthday Kathleen Linderholm (Oct '09) Sep '17 marimiller 6
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... Aug '17 Texan 3
melody beach finally got busted!! (Dec '12) Jul '17 Ring leader 30
American flag at Comanche County Courthouse Jul '17 James LeBlanc 2
murder (Jul '12) Jun '17 Dizzy 10

De Leon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

De Leon Mortgages