Man threw 2-year-old boy from moving vehicle, El Paso Police say

Full story: El Paso Times

Alfonso Israel De Leon, 34. El Paso Police say a man threw a 2-year-old child from a moving vehicle just before he hit a guard rail and crashed.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spazz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

He probably figured on saving on Christmas presents. What evil.
fieldworker

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

spazz wrote:
He probably figured on saving on Christmas presents. What evil.
He thought that since the child was an anchor baby it would keep his vehicle from hitting the guardrail.

Since: Aug 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

fieldworker wrote:
<quoted text> He thought that since the child was an anchor baby it would keep his vehicle from hitting the guardrail.
Will you please explain to me what an "anchor baby" is?
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

Well you cant expect much from a mexican

“Support SAR, get lost. ”

Since: Oct 08

East Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

My Dixie Wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please explain to me what an "anchor baby" is?
Anchor baby- A baby concieved by an illegal immigrant in order to obtain US Citizenship.

East Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Why did this guy throw the kid from the vehicle? It's a verry vague story. Did he loose his breaks and was headed towards a wall or something and saw it as a way to save his child? Who knows. Thanks for thorough reporting EPT. Either way, I hope the child turns out okay.
James

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Anchor Baby is a term given to babies born in the US to illegal parent(s). The logic is, baby is a US citizen, entitled to subsidy programs,etc., so the whole family benefits & hopefully will give the illegal family a chance at staying in US since baby is a citizen. So the term anchor, like on a boat, it stays put. Many people who are anti-illegal believe illegals will give birth in the US on purpose to gain entitlements, don't know if anyone could ever actually prove that theory, but I do know my County Hosp.District tax's have gone up over 38% in last 5yrs all to support Parkland Hospital in Dallas, which does have documentation to prove over 90% of newborns born there in 2007 were born to parent(s) illegally in the US. It was so out of hand & expensive Parkland actually sent the gov. of Mexico a bill to cover the cost for all their citizens giving birth at our taxpaying expense. Of course the bill's probably in collections by now...

As for this 2yr old, I don't care what nationality this fool is, anyone who does something this nuts deserves to be on the short end of a rope hanging from a tree branch.
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

He was having flashbacks of jumping the border.
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

Im courious what the ratio is in el paso for how many children born to law breaking illegal aliens from mexico and billed to real tax paying American citizens.
_Arrrrrrr

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Ronnie wrote:
He was having flashbacks of jumping the border.
you still come here posting your stupidiness white extremist thoughts, i tell you boy you will ship out sooner or later, and your going to have close encounters with the enemy, al quida or the taliban, you will be captured by one or the other
at the rate your going,you'll be paraded around in an orange jumpsuit with pee and shit stains all over your crotch and butt,(if your lucky), it might be mexican american comandos and other intelligent personel that come to your rescue, but you wont deserve to be rescued and i hope they give you all the hate you deserve you and those like you,when they behead you and skin you alive you scum.
you should'nt be wearing an american military uniform, you should be out pandhandling like the rest of your ilk.
J Valverde

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Who cares if the two year old is an anchor baby, he was thrown out of a moving vehicle. I just hope that he comes out of this OK you hateful, pieces of $hit. Anyone that has ever lived in El Paso or just about anywhere in the Southwest knows that illegals cross the border to give birth. Thomason will actually call Border Partol and have the pregnant woman deported if she is not within a couple of centimeters of 10 centimeters dilated. It is not the child's fault, they didn't ask to be born under these circumstances.
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

_Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
you still come here posting your stupidiness white extremist thoughts, i tell you boy you will ship out sooner or later, and your going to have close encounters with the enemy, al quida or the taliban, you will be captured by one or the other
at the rate your going,you'll be paraded around in an orange jumpsuit with pee and shit stains all over your crotch and butt,(if your lucky), it might be mexican american comandos and otherintelligent personel that come to your rescue, but you wont deserve to be rescued and i hope they give you all the hate you deserve you and those like you,when they behead you and skin you alive you scum.
you should'nt be wearing an american military uniform, you should be out pandhandling like the rest of your ilk.
You know for once you are correct there is a possible chance i could become a POW during war and if that was to happen there is a possible chance that hispanic soldiers would come to my rescue and that would be fine because i would return the favor if the shoe was onthe other foot. cause i dont know what branch you suposedly served in (probably the mexican navy) but in the US Army there is no brown, white,or black but only GREEN. cause true Americans (the ones that serve in the military exempting the ones not medically capable to serve) we are a team and have each others back and as a matter of fact my squad leader is hispanic and my section sgt is black and it is all of our goals to bring each other home in our future deployment together. So sleep good tonight cause true Americans are at work.

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

flywatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anchor baby- A baby concieved by an illegal immigrant in order to obtain US Citizenship.
Well, who gets citizenship besides the baby?

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

James wrote:
Anchor Baby is a term given to babies born in the US to illegal parent(s). The logic is, baby is a US citizen, entitled to subsidy programs,etc., so the whole family benefits & hopefully will give the illegal family a chance at staying in US since baby is a citizen. So the term anchor, like on a boat, it stays put. Many people who are anti-illegal believe illegals will give birth in the US on purpose to gain entitlements, don't know if anyone could ever actually prove that theory, but I do know my County Hosp.District tax's have gone up over 38% in last 5yrs all to support Parkland Hospital in Dallas, which does have documentation to prove over 90% of newborns born there in 2007 were born to parent(s) illegally in the US. It was so out of hand & expensive Parkland actually sent the gov. of Mexico a bill to cover the cost for all their citizens giving birth at our taxpaying expense. Of course the bill's probably in collections by now...
As for this 2yr old, I don't care what nationality this fool is, anyone who does something this nuts deserves to be on the short end of a rope hanging from a tree branch.
OK, here's how the law goes. The baby is an American citizen. The parents are not. The parents are not going to leave the "anchor baby' in the US. The baby CANNOT petition the parents for American citizenship until the kid is 18. By then, the parents are already established in their way of life and do not want to move anyway. The baby is not entitled to anything without the parents consent. I've never cared for this term because it actually does not exist.
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

My Dixie Wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the people breaking the law true Americans wrote

East Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

My Dixie Wrecked wrote:
<quoted text>
The baby automatically derives citizenship because it is born in the US. The parent is then eligible to apply for citizenship, and in most cases is granted a citizenship without question. They wont send a parent back to Mexico and leave a baby here with nobody to care for it.
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

flywatt wrote:
<quoted text>
The baby automatically derives citizenship because it is born in the US. The parent is then eligible to apply for citizenship, and in most cases is granted a citizenship without question. They wont send a parent back to Mexico and leave a baby here with nobody to care for it.
Well us the tax payers are going to pay for both of them possibly all three of them why not save the money and just pay for the child im sure he or she would have a better life.

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

flywatt wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The baby will go back to the country of orgin of the parents. The parents do not have the right to apply for citizenship on the bases of their baby being born in the US.(I know. I do this for a living!)
Ella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Ronnie - are you sure you passes the entrance exam to go in the military? Have the armed services dropped their bar that low? You are so ignorant about El Paso, I hope you make the mistake of opening your stupid mouth while your out somewhere having a beer so someone can shut you up. For someone who thinks their "all that" for being a soldier (you couldn't get a job with you I.Q. level obviously) you sure are a whiner
about much to do about nothing. You're going to sht your pants if you go to Iraq.
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

_Arrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
at the rate your going,you'll be paraded around in an orange jumpsuit with pee and shit stains all over your crotch and butt,(if your lucky), it might be mexican american comandos and other intelligent personel that come to your rescue, but you wont deserve to be rescued and i hope they give you all the hate you deserve you and those like you,when they behead you and skin you alive you scum.
Im courious to hear your comback I know you have 1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent De Leon Discussions

Search the De Leon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 39 min Blah 20,356
Reach Broadband is at it again. Mar 18 De Leon Internet 2
If we only known (Jul '13) Mar '14 Anonymous 11
Message board (Mar '10) Mar '14 Use your own name 20
Trailer house Mar '14 A concerned 1
Fantyse Harper back in town? (Mar '13) Feb '14 Pill Poppin Bro 10
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Jan '14 Kerry Sheppard the 1 22
•••
•••
•••
De Leon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

De Leon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

De Leon People Search