Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jul 4, 2010
tax payer too

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2010
We need to run her out of town for what she has done to the teacher and her family. What goes around comes around......A great family needs not to be treated bad. I hope someone who is running against her in the city elections wins and gets her out.....
open minded

United States

#2 May 13, 2010
I didn't agree with her ways because of showing it all in papers but maybe she felt she had no other way to express her concerns, as she sits across from that lard ass, and he looks over his glasses at you and can't look you in the eye then keeps on letting things go with the school such as our great coaches(haha) maybe tax payers band togather and run him and all those coaches out of town and take control of our schools again.
shelby reagan

Abilene, TX

#3 May 18, 2010
i am in the fith grade and i love mrs janek she has always has been there for me though any thing iwasnt always good at math but she made it seem like i was she is running this family that is good to me and any one
tax payer too

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Jul 4, 2010
Does Pauline have a cosmetology license? I've seen in the paper that she sometimes does nail jobs around town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr brad 22,275
He SAYS hes a CATTLE RANCHER Jul '14 Maria 2
He Sold His Families Farm Jul '14 Maria 2
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Jul '14 DeLeon Sucks Balls 8
He sold land to Texas Parks Jun '14 his uncle killed ... 1
Reach Broadband is at it again. Mar '14 De Leon Internet 2
If we only known (Jul '13) Mar '14 Anonymous 11
•••
•••
•••

De Leon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

De Leon People Search