Two gay men kicked out of Chico's Tac...

Two gay men kicked out of Chico's Tacos restaurant for kissing ...

There are 334 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jul 9, 2009, titled Two gay men kicked out of Chico's Tacos restaurant for kissing .... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Two gay men kissed at a Chico's Tacos restaurant, prompting guards to eject them and a police officer to endorse their ouster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#332 Jul 13, 2009
Amazed_n_LC--"I Never ONCE said I expected to go to HEAVEN!"

You should. Christ died for your sins, too.

"I am stating THE FACTS! Homosexuals will NOT be excepted into the KINGDOM of GOD UNLESS they repent."

Lie. Being gay isn't a sin, CANNOT be "repented" because there's no such thing as a former homosexual and sexual orientation can NOT be changed, and God forgives sins. Christ didn't die to save perfect people who never sin...there is no such thing.

"There's Nothing in Between THAT statement. Many people believe they can go to church on Sunday, praise GOD, confess their sins,and turn around Monday morning and do the same thing all over again, and expect to go to Heaven."

And they're right. People should WANT to do the right thing, WANT to follow Christ. This stuff of doing the right thing out of fear is shallow, that's not real faith, that's not living for Christ.

"They are only fooling themselves. It's pitiful and it's sad. I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT GOD was a women ither...which I don't."

God's not a man or a woman. Using "She" to refer to God is just as appropriate as "He." God's not man or woman, white or black.

“Retired Extremely Dangerous”

Since: Mar 08

El Paso, TX , USA

#333 Jul 13, 2009
They are lucky to be living in politically correct America, where they can openly show gay affection, in Iran they would have been stoned or hanged. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, at Columbia University claimed that there are no homosexuals in Iran.

“Fight bigotry.”

Since: Feb 07

Toms River, NJ

#334 Jul 13, 2009
Really? Where did you come by this information,or are you just making it up? That would come as a surprise to everybody at church yesterday, many straight, some gay.
Amazed_n_LC wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! I stated previously, MOST QUEERS are ATHIEST anyway, The Devil is their SAVIOR. My Mama always said,"It's much easier to be bad then to be good." These type of people prove it everyday of their lives. God WILL show them and they will drop to their knees and beg GOD for forgivness...it will be too late! They should grab a bible, instead of lubricating gel. LOL
I don't see it as spewing hate, God hates ALL that is WICKED. Look what he did to SODOM AND GOMMORRAH! Do these QUEERS KNOW where the word "SODOMY" came from? Doubtful!

Since: Jul 09

Las Cruces NM

#335 Jul 13, 2009
Even the catholic church accepts gay as acceptable with the overall caveat that sex outside of marriage is wrong period. catch 22 is they do not do gay marriages. There they do allow gay priest because they take a vow of celibacy
Stupid Sheeples RAnnoying

Portland, OR

#336 Jul 13, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep doing what your doing because you putting up the websites and standing your ground is only proving your point with all the back up that you need. I'm standing right behind you.
Thank you :)

Portland, OR

#337 Jul 13, 2009
Amazed_ n_LC wrote:
<quoted text>
Researchers waste money watching monkeys screw also! PULLEZE. Doesn't mean anything. I ALSO STATED Previously some people have one too many chromosone of either feminine or masculan, doesn't mean if you are a boy (BORN WITH A PENIS) yet your voice sounds female) doesn't mean you are automatically queer and should be grow up queer.
No...it wouldn't mean a thing to someone as uneducated about scientific research as you obviously are. Sorry I posted info that is over your head.

Portland, OR

#338 Jul 13, 2009
Amazed_n_LC wrote:
<quoted text>
OKAY! but what does CLOVED HOOVES have to do with SHRIMP? The have NO HOOVES....You're knit picking.
Grasping at straws.
LOL...don't know the bible either, huh? What the hell do you know????

Portland, OR

#340 Jul 13, 2009
TexAg wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still at it, you fat dyke! Take a break, and go sanitize your strap-on.
LOL...your showing your ignorance again. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the intellect to keep up so you resort to name calling. How sad for you.
Run along now so the adults can talk.
from lc

El Paso, TX

#341 Jul 13, 2009
OkieDarren wrote:
"I am stating THE FACTS! Homosexuals will NOT be excepted into the KINGDOM of GOD UNLESS they repent."
Lie. Being gay isn't a sin, CANNOT be "repented" because there's no such thing as a former homosexual and sexual orientation can NOT be changed, and God forgives sins. Christ didn't die to save perfect people who never sin...there is no such thing.
"There's Nothing in Between THAT statement. Many people believe they can go to church on Sunday, praise GOD, confess their sins,and turn around Monday morning and do the same thing all over again, and expect to go to Heaven."
And they're right. People should WANT to do the right thing, WANT to follow Christ. This stuff of doing the right thing out of fear is shallow, that's not real faith, that's not living for Christ.
"They are only fooling themselves. It's pitiful and it's sad. I NEVER SAID I THOUGHT GOD was a women ither...which I don't."
God's not a man or a woman. Using "She" to refer to God is just as appropriate as "He." God's not man or woman, white or black.
As a Christian I am trying to understand the "Christian" homosexual point of view.
I would just like your perspective on a couple of scriptures that in my mind clearly define homosexuality as a sin in the eyes of God.

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
bible beater

El Paso, TX

#342 Jul 13, 2009
I don't think those are the exact words in the bible. But that is typical of man to reword text to best suit is cause.

Portland, OR

#345 Jul 13, 2009
TexAg wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're call someone ignorant? Are you an illegal alien? You obviously didn't take English classes. You're is a contracton of the two words "you are" with a little scribbly thrown in. Try to get it right in the future, you fat dyke!
Now you're reaching LOL
And STILL showing your insecurities and ignorance by name calling. Keep making my point for me. LMAO
TexAg

Denver, CO

#348 Jul 13, 2009
Pallando wrote:
<quoted text>
You Americans are so ANNOYINGLY illiterate. You don't even know the difference between YOU and YOUR AND YOU'RE. That's what happens when you get all your education from watching NASCAR on TV.
I'm sorry to have to apoligize for this halfwit American. She's obviously uneducated, schooled only in the use of strap-on dildos, and a shame upon all of the rest of us South of your great country. Keep in mind, she represents a small portion of our populace and we call these people queers down here. They are nothing but common trash, unsure of their sexuality, and deserving of no respect.

Portland, OR

#350 Jul 13, 2009
To the so-called english "critics" on the thread.

Illiterate, no. Matter of fact, I happen to have a MA. Bad typist in a hurry....yes. If the best you have against me is your grammar criticism, which it seems to be since none of you have addressed the content of my posts, you have nothing.

The pettiness and lack of substance you exhibit is no substitute for a cohesive, logical, fact based argument. Please try to come up something of value if you respond to my posts in the future. Is that too much to ask? Or is it?

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#352 Jul 13, 2009
Has Chico's made an official statement after the big swish - rolled food uprising debachle?

Tube shaped foods. Trouble makers from the toot.
LaJefa1

Las Cruces, NM

#353 Jul 13, 2009
OMG I cant believe how ppl are talking to each other here!
Calling names to each other and acting as if no one here has sinned!
Let God be our judge and jury! I know that he wouldnt like all this nonsence talk because he is a God of love not hate. He gave us a choice to live by the bible and we would have eternal life. The ones who choose not to live by his word will not go with him.
Simple...
He didnt say call eachother names and you will be saved!
So why cant we talk in this forum like adults?

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#354 Jul 13, 2009
Act decent. You're in public.

If you can't hold your licker
private
out and about,
stay home.

Yup, it's spelled right.
Amazed_n_LC

United States

#355 Jul 14, 2009
OkieDarren wrote:
Your Delusional or on Crack! Gay is a sin, always has been always will be. GOD Didn't create QUEER! He created humans with brains to KNOW right from WRONG, these people choose to snub their noses at the word of GOD. Jesus died for our sins is correct but it was so that WE could have a choice as to how we live our lives, either by GODS word or BY SATANS. Queers CHOOSE Satan. You'll SEE! in the end just HOW Wrong you were.
Amazed_n_LC

United States

#356 Jul 14, 2009
taxpayerlc wrote:
Even the catholic church accepts gay as acceptable with the overall caveat that sex outside of marriage is wrong period. catch 22 is they do not do gay marriages. There they do allow gay priest because they take a vow of celibacy
"CATHOLICS" How many other religions have had SO Many priests molesting children, they take a VOW to GOD, to be clean and sin free. They are SUPPOSE to be as close to PERFECT as they can get!
The Catholics are a really good example of the people that SIN all week long, go to Chruch on SUNDAY, get in their exercise for the week (up and down, up and down, up and down through the whole sermon) ask to be forgiven for their sins and go home and start all over again. It's all a farce. These priest hide behind their religion, they are protected by all those above them until they can't protect their WICKED behavior any longer. I'd be ashamed to profess Catholicism to be MY religion. What must the children think? I'd be very afraid to be an alter boy if I was a child. I wouldn't leave any of my children alone with ANY Priest. They may not ALL Be child-molesters but I sure wouldn't want to use my child as bait just in case.
Amazed_n_LC

United States

#357 Jul 14, 2009
Amazed_n_LC--"AMEN!!! I stated previously,(MOST) QUEERS are ATHIEST anyway,"
(Lie. There are millions of gay Christians, including excellent ministers, bishops, seminarians, deacons and elders in every church.)
Ok, so YOU'VE been in EVERY religion and have the inside scoop on them, right?
They use religion to hide behind.
"The Devil is their SAVIOR."
(If they're athiests, they don't have any savior.)
"My Mama always said,"It's much easier to be bad then to be good."

(And you're proving that true by spewing hate instead of Christian love.)
You believe it's "HATE" if you'd like GOD
says he HATES also because HE HATES WICKEDNESS. I don't HATE the person, I hate their Wicked ways. Just as I hate drug users, Gang members, Child molesters, bank robbers, murderers...etc...They are all doing evil and wicked things.
Blasphemous lie. It is NOT too late for God's forgiveness, it is a free gift
Your right on that one!
Up until the end of this world, Queers have a chance to repent and change their ways.
"They should grab a bible, instead of lubricating gel. LOL"
(Jeez, ANOTHER homophobe obsessed with gay sex. Pathetic.)
The only thing PATHETIC, is Condoning WICKEDNESS!
"I don't see it as spewing hate,"
Then you're delusional, because that's ALL you're doing.
"God hates ALL that is WICKED."
(Your hate and bigotry is wicked. Being gay is not. If God "hated" it, God really messed up in creating millions and millions of gay people.)
You will be sorry for that one for sure, God doesn't mess up, he gave everyone the opportunity to abide by his word, he ALLOWS these wicked people to live their lives anyway they choose, thats why he will RID the world of all that is wicked and evil.
"Look what he did to SODOM AND GOMMORRAH!"
(That is a story, and had NOTHING to do with homosexuality. Do you even HAVE a Bible? Can you read?)
GEEZ...I really wonder about you. The "STORY" of SODOM and Gommorrah, they were doing all kinds of VILE things in the streets. You really should go back and read it. They WERE practing HOMOSEXULAITY, they were SODOMIZING each other, and all the other things GOD just couldn't take anymore. so he put a stop to it.
The STORY has nothing at all to do with gay people.
"Do these QUEERS KNOW where the word "SODOMY" came from? Doubtful!"
(No, they know where the hateful slur comes from, and how ironic it is that people stupidly spew it not knowing that the story has NOTHING to do with homosexuality.)
HMM.. let's just check this, QUEER MEN have sex in WHAT WAY? It's called SODOMY, GEEZ!

(Quit using the Bible as a weapon of hate.)
QUIT Trying to make Wickedness OK, GOD WILL have the last say. Be afraid, be very afraid. You have never known the WRATH of GOD, but you WILL.
Just as he will put a stop to all the other evil and wicked things in this world. I bet you think you are going to heaven also, you believe whatever you want, you will be really sorry and in disbelief when he destroys you and your kind. But at least you'll not go alone!
DarkMan

United States

#358 Jul 14, 2009
Enough with ur bible thumping nit everyone believes your religious fairy tales. If your waiting for the invisible man in the sky to come down to earth you are wasting your time.you religious f reaks crack me up. Quoting some bull s hit book about how to live your lives. News flash you don't need fairy tales to be a good person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy mathis May 15 Concerned Citizen 2
Law (Feb '13) Apr '17 keystone light 54
Comanche Elementary vs De Leon Elementary Mar '17 Emvrck89 1
Bobby Mendez Feb '17 No telling 2
News Two gay men kicked out of Chico's Tacos restaur... (Jul '09) Feb '17 butters_ 325
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) Nov '16 Mari 214
Reach Broadband Services Experiencing Problems ... (Jan '10) Oct '16 Jadedlady 37

De Leon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

De Leon Mortgages