What is up with the disappering respo...

What is up with the disappering responses to threads.

Posted in the De Leon Forum

De Leon Internet

De Leon, TX

#1 Dec 4, 2010
I came here today to discuss new issues with Reach Broadband so I decided to look over previous threads to see if there had been any activity on them.
Well, to my disbelief, I noticed that only 2 of the I believe 3 threads were still there. More disturbing, The two threads that still are on this forum have been modified by who knows.
One thread, that had a couple of dozen posts perhaps, now has far fewer that remain. I remember because I responded to the last response shown. Another thread that might have had 10 response is not down to just the original post. I know because I made that post.
Also, at least one of the threads on Gas prices has been edited down. Now showing only some of the original responses. I again, know this because the final response shown I replied to not once but but several times concerning that discussion.
Anyone know what Topix is doing and why they would Censor these threads.
I find this quite disturbing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take a boat ride May '16 Dr Gerald Demal 2
News De Leon man dies in Kennedale wreck (Mar '09) Apr '16 Kristy Sturdivant 3
Patricia Aguilar (Aug '10) Apr '16 Hmv 2
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) Mar '16 Mari 212
Vote For Donald Trump Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
Kathy Linderholm (Nov '13) Feb '16 Mari 7
Kerry Sheppard (Aug '13) Jan '16 got that right 5

De Leon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance