Man says devil told him to throw child from car, affidavit states

Full story: El Paso Times

The California man who allegedly threw his 2-year-old son out of a car on Saturday told police he did so because "the Devil told him to," according to a police complaint affidavit.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amazed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2008

Emily wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a pretty sad statment on the state of our country and the hard economic times that we face as a society.For those who are fortunate enough to have the means to provide for loved ones, take a moment and think of just how desperate this individual must have been to undertake such a crime.... Desperation keeps no race boundaries...
Go take another look at his picture.A compassionate person would see desperation.
Do you think you could come up with an original thought? Your last sentence is copied from one of my posts on another article.

For the record, I have no compassion for someone who can throw a child out a car.
Gaser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you could come up with an original thought? Your last sentence is copied from one of my posts on another article.
For the record, I have no compassion for someone who can throw a child out a car.
Didn't someone in the bible kill their own son. How do we know what this child was capeable of . Maybe the Father knew something we don't know. We need the whole story .
sitruc

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Too often I find theist hiding behind a cloak of,
--- their enemy's downfall is proof of a god, while their enemy's success is proof of a devil ---

Shacken, the child's life is spared, who credits the 'devil' with that mercy?
EDWIERDO

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Ed Tturner wrote:
<quoted text>Edweirdo....China tu madre put0!!! The guy is a. CRAZY b. WAS HIGH ON SOMETHING! who knows what happened. Take your pick...a. or b.
La unica madre que me chingue fue la tuya pendejo. BTW, you missed the point you as_wipe. Anyone who hides behind that devil made me do it crap is full of s-hit. Period.
Ed Tturner

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

EDWIERDO wrote:
<quoted text>
La unica madre que me chingue fue la tuya pendejo. BTW, you missed the point you as_wipe. Anyone who hides behind that devil made me do it crap is full of s-hit. Period.
PENDEJO....HABLAS CON MUCHOS HUEVOS DETRAS DE UN COMPUTADORA. Haber DIMELO PUTO....Te PARTO LA MADRE PENDEJO. Sabes DONDE QUEDA SHAMALEY FORD? Ve AL SERVICE DEPT. Y PREGUNTA POR EL GUERO....THAT'S ME. Get THERE EARLY SO I CAN STILL HAVE TIME TO DRINK MY COFFEE...PENDEJO

“BOBBI'S THOUGHTS”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Can't anyone speak ENGLISH anymore???
EDWIERDO

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Ed Tturner wrote:
<quoted text>PENDEJO....HABLAS CON MUCHOS HUEVOS DETRAS DE UN COMPUTADORA. Haber DIMELO ****....Te PARTO LA MADRE PENDEJO. Sabes DONDE QUEDA SHAMALEY FORD? Ve AL SERVICE DEPT. Y PREGUNTA POR EL GUERO....THAT'S ME. Get THERE EARLY SO I CAN STILL HAVE TIME TO DRINK MY COFFEE...PENDEJO
Mucho miedo pinchi chuntaro....and allow me to pour my cream in your coffee. Thanks for the tip guey. One of these days I just may go to your job and make a fool out of you there in front of all your coworkers, or better yet follow your sorry ass home so I can bang you're wife while you're at the shop. You ain't gonna know what hit you.
Andres

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

EDWIERDO wrote:
<quoted text>
Mucho miedo pinchi chuntaro....and allow me to pour my cream in your coffee. Thanks for the tip guey. One of these days I just may go to your job and make a fool out of you there in front of all your coworkers, or better yet follow your sorry **** home so I can bang you're wife while you're at the shop. You ain't gonna know what hit you.
He's just playing guerro......He doesnot know you

Olvidalo
Andres

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Ya estan listas las trocas para juarez.?.....
Andres

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

EDWIERDO wrote:
<quoted text>
Mucho miedo pinchi chuntaro....and allow me to pour my cream in your coffee. Thanks for the tip guey. One of these days I just may go to your job and make a fool out of you there in front of all your coworkers, or better yet follow your sorry **** home so I can bang you're wife while you're at the shop. You ain't gonna know what hit you.

Never mind, maybe si eres un joto.
Just more

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Judged:

illegal alien savages along the border.

“Up close and personal!”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

I wonder if the devil made edqueermo and Ed "el guero from the shamaley ford service dept" post all that trash talking in Spanglish.
Andres

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Flip D wrote:
I wonder if the devil made edqueermo and Ed "el guero from the shamaley ford service dept" post all that trash talking in Spanglish.
Yes .but that is called temporarily insane...Guerro was mad at work and Edweirdo is wacko ......But only temporarily

Good observation Flip D...are you related to little Flip?
GUERO JOTO

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

The devil told me that was JOTOTE, VIVA SHAMALEY!!!!!
EDWIERDO

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Andres wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just playing guerro......He doesnot know you
Olvidalo
mind your own business jotote!!!
Just a thought

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

EDWIERDO wrote:
<quoted text>
mind your own business jotote!!!
How are the lines coming back from Juarez.........
Airborne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Emily wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a pretty sad statment on the state of our country and the hard economic times that we face as a society.For those who are fortunate enough to have the means to provide for loved ones, take a moment and think of just how desperate this individual must have been to undertake such a crime.... Desperation keeps no race boundaries...
Go take another look at his picture.A compassionate person would see desperation.
Emily, he didn't say he did it because of hard economic times, he didn't say he did it becasue of racial boundaries. I look at him and see human garbage. Would you mind if he takes your 2 year old for a ride....

“Whats really going on???????”

Since: Dec 08

Las Cruces NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Who the heck do these people think they are throwing kids out of cars and even stabbing them????? Well guess what the devil might have told you to do it but GOD has great consequences in store for you dumb a$$ people who like to hurt innocent children.

“Up close and personal!”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Andres wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes .but that is called temporarily insane...Guerro was mad at work and Edweirdo is wacko ......But only temporarily
Good observation Flip D...are you related to little Flip?
No, but that is what I will call my son if I have one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent De Leon Discussions

Search the De Leon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Truth is might 20,379
Reach Broadband is at it again. Mar '14 De Leon Internet 2
If we only known (Jul '13) Mar '14 Anonymous 11
Message board (Mar '10) Mar '14 Use your own name 20
Trailer house Mar '14 A concerned 1
Fantyse Harper back in town? (Mar '13) Feb '14 Pill Poppin Bro 10
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Jan '14 Kerry Sheppard the 1 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

De Leon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

De Leon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance